- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: I don't own them…I just play with them!

Timeline: 4th season, marriage still a secret

Notes: My response to Bubba's challenge to the group to write a story where Lee and Amanda are at Amanda's house for a 3 day weekend and her boys and mother are gone during which they must have LOTS and LOTS of sex.
"Amanda!" Lee shouted as he came through the front door. "I waited
till your mother and the boys were gone. Where are you?"

"In the laundry room, Lee."

Lee threw his small bag of clothes on the floor in the hall and
headed toward his wife. "I am so glad that Billy finally gave us a
weekend off. We haven't been truly alone since our trip to
California." When he finally laid eyes on his wife he smiled.
Relaxed he leaned against the doorframe.

Amanda had four piles of clothes lying on the floor and was throwing
one into the washer. As she picked them up off the ground to toss
them into the washer Lee was blessed with a fantastic view of her
backside. Each time she bent over her shorts would rise just enough
so that he could see the roundness of her bare bottom.

He grinned lewdly, "My, this is nice view."

Amanda straightened up and turned to find his mischievous grin
staring at her little shorts. Her checks turned a rosy pink, "Very
funny, big fella." She turned back to the washer, threw the rest of
the boys' clothes in and started the machine. When she was finished
she turned around and leaned back against the washer. "So what are
we going to do this weekend? I know you hate to be 'normal'."

"Oh I don't mind being normal with my wife." He stalked across
the small room towards her, "I'm domesticated now."

"Sure you are." Amanda grinned as she reached up around his
neck. "Well, then what do domesticated people do on a weekend all
alone."

Lee moved his hands up her sides till they rested just under her
breasts, "Oh I'm sure we can think of something." He dropped his
head down and began kissing a line from her ear along her jaw to her
mouth. He teased the corner of her lips with his tongue making
Amanda giggle. Then he started at the other ear.

Amanda pulled his Oxford shirt out from where it was tucked into his
pants, "Lee shouldn't we move this to the bedroom." She ran her
hands up his muscled back. "I mean there is a window in here and
the curtains are see- through, I don't want the neighbors to look
in and wonder what I'm doing with some strange man in my laundry
room. They're bound to tell mother and what kind of explanation would I
give her. She doesn't know we're married yet and I know that
she would hear something from Mrs. Winslow next door, that woman
can't keep her mouth shut at all…"

Lee chuckled and lifted his thumbs to gently rub her nipples through
the fabric of her shirt, "Shhhhh we're going to baptize every
room in this house starting right here." Lee seized her mouth with his
own.

Amanda started to unbutton Lee's shirt as he finally pulled his
mouth away from hers and concentrated on relieving her of the blue
tank top she was wearing. She finally got the last one unbuttoned
as Lee lifted the shirt over her head and tossed it to the floor.
He then shrugged his shirt off his shoulders and it fell carelessly
beside her tank top.

"Too many things between me and the promised land," Lee sighed
eyeing her bra in distain as Amanda laughed.

As he began working her bra free, Amanda nibbled on his
neck, "Getting there is half the fun." She breathed into his ear.

He finally got it unclasped and ran the straps slowly down her arms
to reveal her pert nipples straining toward him. "Aha! Now this I
like." He gave Amanda a sly grin and leaned down to put his mouth
around one extended peak and teased the other with his thumb. His
mouth moistened the tip and he flicked his tongue over it.

"Oh my," Amanda sighed running her hands into Lee's hair.

"Wait," Lee said pulling away, "I have an idea." He quickly tugged
Amanda shorts and panties to the ground.

"Lee." Amanda said impatiently, "What are you.." He lifted her onto
the washer. The cold lid of the washer and the gentle rocking of
the clothes inside were a pleasant shock.

"Now..." He parted her legs so that she was completely exposed, "I
have better access and you get a little vibration." He smiled,
placed one hand around the curve of her breast and one on her mound.

Amanda moaned softly and pulled his lips towards hers. His tongue
slipped inside her mouth just as the tip of one finger parted her
then started to tease in and out. Lee worked his thumbs on her clit
and nipple in a simultaneous circle pattern. Her nails dug softly
into his shoulder blades as she tried to pull him in closer.

When he pulled his mouth away from hers, Amanda reached down to
unbutton his pants, "You are terribly overdressed Mr. Stetson."

"A dreadful oversight, Mrs. Stetson." He kicked one shoe off to the
left and the other to the right and with one swift motion he let his
pants and boxers slide down his legs and kicked them to the side.

He moved closer to her until he was leaning on the washer and he too
could feel the vibrations. He teased her bottom lip until he could
nip it with his teeth; he suckled on each lip in turn. Amanda ran
her hands along his chest and down around his waist. He placed one
finger back into her core, "You are so wet for me." He murmured
quietly, and pulled out only to push in two. He slowly built up a
rhythm.

"Lee," She moaned.

He slowed the rhythm when he felt her muscles tighten. "We have all
weekend," He said softly and pulled her parted legs up onto the edge
of the washer so that she had to put her hands behind her to keep
from slipping, "and I wanna taste." Lee put his arms under her legs
and slowly licked his way from her navel to her moist center.
When his tongue circled her clit Amanda's back arched in
response. Her arms were beginning to feel heavy as Lee's tongue worked its
magic. She could feel the pressure building inside of her. "Lee…
please…"

He reluctant raised his head and noted the nearly lost look in
Amanda's eyes. He captured her lips again swallowing her moan.
Then he slowly moved her over onto the top of the dryer. Lee moved away
so that he too could hop up onto the washer. He could feel the
washer jerk as it started to spin the clothes inside. Once he was
situated, he again pulled Amanda toward him and brought his lips to
hers. Amanda quickly adjusted herself so that she was on her knees
strattling his lap.

"Now, Lee, Now." She said as she impaled herself with his stiff
member. Amanda placed her arms around his shoulders and began moving
up and down his stiffened penis. They could feel the vibrations of
the washer building as it continued its spin cycle. Amanda
moaned, "Faster…" as she could feel the heat rise and knew she
was close. Lee reached up to caress her breasts and pinched her nipples
erotically.

The motion of the washer built and so did the friction between Lee
and Amanda. His thrusts rose to meet hers and he moved one hand to
tease her swollen nub. At his touch she exploded and Lee felt her
inner muscles contract around him. It was more then he could stand
and he released himself with one last thrust.

They held each other tenderly in the aftermath of their lovemaking
as the spin cycle slowed to its finish.

Amanda pulled her spent body slightly away from Lee, "That was
incredible."

"I have to agree that I have a whole new respect for the pleasures
of doing laundry." He grinned wickedly.

The End