- Text Size +
Story Notes:
DISCLAIMER: The characters are the property of Warner
Brothersand Shoot The Moon Productions. I'm only
borrowing them for a little fun.
Author's Chapter Notes:
Remember the bedroom scene in the hallway where Lee
unbuttoned his shirt deliberately and dared Amanda to
come to bed? He knew she wouldn't take him up on the
offer, being the modest, principled woman she was.
So, he put on a show, expecting her to get all flustered
and want to rush home. Well, we are going to change that
scenario, and let our housewife take that dare and a
whole lot more. DEFIANTELY A/U. Perhaps, our
imagination now gets some answers as to what may have
occurred with that sexy agent and his partner.
PART I

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amanda had been taken out of a "promising interview"
with Honeycutt Typewriter by Lee Stetson for an
assignment. They were to play a married couple who
set up housekeeping at the Betsy Ross estates. The
purpose was to procure information on how and why
weapons were being smuggled into Central America from
the United States. Connie Beth Cosmetics turned out to
be the principal offender. The "Mortons" were to
discover the how and who behind the transfer of weapons.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lee knew little about life in suburbia. He smiled at
the proficiency with which his civilian assistant took
to the organization of a home. In fact, he was
grateful. Of course, he would never let Amanda know that!

When the doorbell rang and the welcome party commenced,
Amanda was completely at home. Lee was volunteered into
mixing drinks, strawberry daiquiris, which he complained
about profusely.

He was secretly proud of Amanda and rapidly falling in
love with the beautiful housewife from the Arlington
suburbs. This should be the furthest kind of woman
in his mind. She was warm, giving, fun to be with and
a pain in the ass. The "pain" would not go away.
Secretly, he didn't want her to.

They cleaned up thoroughly and quickly. Lee even helped
with the dishes afterwards. They chatted while
accomplishing this task, mostly about their guests.
Once in a while, Amanda touched on her home life.

"We'll need to get up in the middle of the night to
search the Bodine house, so we will need our sleep. I'm
heading upstairs."

"I have one more item to put away, then I'll join you,"
she reiterated.

Amanda had a plan to get back at her would-be partner
for dragging her out of a good job interview. Granted,
he was only doing what Billy wanted, but she was still a
little angry.

She called her mother and explained that she would be
staying with a friend overnight and would see her
tomorrow. She told Dotty to kiss the boys goodnight for
her and tried to keep the conversation in a low tone,
so that she could not be overheard.

PART II

Amanda proceeded upstairs toward the bedroom to view Lee
comin of the bathroom, shirt completely open and
scrumptious bare chest showing. She didn't expect this
bare skin show.

'God, he is so handsome,' she thought to herself. 'My
legs are like jelly, why?' she asked her conscience.

Scarecrow arrogantly asked, "Aren't you coming to bed?"
He knew this woman of morals would be highly nervous
and sleep on the couch instead.

"I'll be right there," she returned. "Just give me a
few minutes."

Amanda finished in the bathroom in record time. She
instinctively knew that the last scene was all for show.
Lee wouldn't really sleep in the same bed with her.

Lee was now in sweat bottoms and nothing else. As he took
in the vision opposite him, he thought that no woman
had a right to look so lovely. Her nightgown was cut
to show just enough cleavage, a beautiful shade of sky
blue. Amanda was completely unnerved, but determined
not to show any emotion.

"Are...you...r..really staying tonight?" he stammered.

She nodded affirmatively, mesmerized by his eyes.

"I called home and explained that I was staying with a
friend."

"Why?"

"We only have a few hours before we need to leave. It
wasn't worth going home for," she tried to give as an
excuse.

"I agree, you're right. I'll take the couch, Amanda,"
he grabbed a pillow and blanket.

She stopped him. She held him back with her arm.

"What," he squeaked, looking longingly into those
beautiful, brown eyes.

"I don't want you to leave, Lee," she said quietly,
starting to tremble.

Lee looked deeply into her eyes and gathered her in his
arms, shaking his head in frustration.

"Amanda," he responded huskily, "You are so lovely. Why
couldn't you be frumpy, or plain? Why? No, you have to
look like an angel from Heaven standing there."

Amanda couldn't say anything. Her luminescent eyes
began to water.

Lee backed away a little and placed both hands on her
shoulders. "I don't want to love you, Amanda King,"
he ranted. "The first day I met you was my undoing.
Why can't I stop dreaming about you? Why can't I stop
wanting to touch and caress you, to kiss your soft lips,
to hold you close, to...." he stopped. "I'm sorry. I've
said too much already," he murmured. His eyes were
starting to mist against his wishes.

Amanda moved in close again, her heart beating wildly.

"Don't do this, Amanda, unless you mean it," he pleaded.

PART III

"Lee," she whisperred, eyes welled up with tears.

Lee pulled back and looked deeply into her eyes. "How
can this be?" he argued. "I only met you. Even then,
I knew this could last forever. The connection was
there. The deep bond burned in me like I had known you
in a previous life. You have to know, Amanda King, I'm
scared of committing. I've lost my parents and two
partners. I won't lose you. I'v never felt this way
about any woman before."

He leaned in and kissed her lightly. He held back
slightly to gauge her reaction.

Amanda smiled back. "I love you, Lee Stetson," she
returned quietly, caressing his cheek.

"I love you, too. God help me, so much. This is crazy,
but it feels so right."

He leaned in for another kiss, crushing her to him, his
emotions taking their toll.

She responded eagerly to him, wrapping her arms around
his neck, succumbing to the passion he invoked within
her. He played with her lips with his tongue,
encouraging her to open. She parted for him
immediately. Their tongues found each other, playing,
flirting in fiery intensity.

Lee could feel her breasts taut against his chest
through the thin material of the gown. He guided one
strap of her gown over her breast, then the other.
Her negligee fell to the floor in one heap. She stood
only in panties before him, her beautiful body bathed
in the natural moonlight filtering into the bedroom.

Every thread of conscience screamed at Lee to cease and
desist, but his emotions and heart were not listening.

"You are so beautiful," he said lustily.

He placed tiny kisses down her neck to her sensitive
spot. He lingered there, showering her with more.
He laid her down on the bed and he covered her body with
his, partially. He had removed his sweat bottoms and
her panties. Lee cupped one breast and took the other
into his mouth. He suckled and licked the nubbin with
his tongue and playfully bit with his teeth. She
moaned from deep within her and pulled him up for a
passionate kiss.

Lee's finger headed toward her womanhood, never breaking
their kiss. He found her bundle of nerves and stroked
gently in a rocking motion. Amanda was near the edge of
pleasure.

CONCLUSION

"Amanda, Amanda, wake up. It's time to search the Bodine
home," he tried to nudge her gently. Lee had never seen
her like this before, shaking and rocking, broken out
in a sweat.

"Hmmm?" she stirred. "Oh, God, Lee. I'm on fire, that
was incredible," she replied as he body began to cool
down. The dream had really been intense.

Knowing he had heard everything,and very embarrassed,
she quickly sought the protection of the bathroom.

"I'm sorry. I'll be ready in ten minutes," she blushed
furiously,on her way there.

In a short while she returned, somewhat refreshed, but
she couldn't make eye contact.

Lee hooked her chin with his finger and forced her to
look straight into his eyes.

"Before we go," he said softly, "I understand what you
are feeling. We have to talk later."

She nodded, tears forming in those gorgeous eyes again.

"Don't cry, Amanda, please, everything will be alright.
I pormise. C'mon, cheer up. Let's get this case
overwith."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lee completed his debriefing with Billy and was told he
could have the rest of the day off. He now had the
chance to straighten things out with Amanda.

He rushed to her home in his Porsche. She was getting in
her wagon to head out somewhere. It looked like she had
been crying. He decided to follow her.

Amanda parked at the Jefferson memorial and began to
walk briskly. She wound up at her favorite bench. This
was her favorite retreat. She came here to clear her
head when life overwhelmed her, as it had now. She had
to let all the tension out, so she just let the tears
fall. She placed her head in her hands and sobbed.
Her body shook with the intensity of the emotion she was
feeling. She could not even look at the stars and it was
a beautiful night.

"Oh, Lee," she cried. "I need you so,now."

"I'm here, Amanda," came a voice from behind her, thick
with emotion.

She stood and turned quickly to find Lee standing a few
feet from her.

"How did you know where to find me?" she asked, looking
at him through red and swollen eyes.

"This is my special place for solace, too. Besides, I
followed you," he admitted sheepishly.

"Come here," he smiled and opened his eager arms for her.

She ran to him and held him tightly.

"Oh, Amanda," he replied, closing his eyes and relishing
their closeness. "I love you, Amanda. I love you. I
don't know how it's possible, but I want to spend the
rest of my life with you."

"I love you, too. Lee."

He kissed her soft lips, showing all the love he
possessed in him. She responded eagerly, secure in the
knowledge that the wonderful man she held in her arms
was her future, even though she had only known him a
short time.

The End?