- Text Size +
Story Notes:
The usual disclaimer stuff yada, yada, yada! This story takes places after the marriage which is still a secret. It's their first Easter together! This one's for the gutter girls, which means an NC17 rating.
Lickety Split

Chapter 1

Amanda chuckled to herself as she thought about the coming weekend.
The plotting and planning, the notation to detail – it was almost
like working on another case but this time, the "case"
happened to be a long weekend for her and Lee. It hadn't been easy. First
of all, she had to convince him that she was indeed all right.
Although this wasn't the first time they would be together since
her unfortunate accident, he was still a little afraid of hurting her in
some way. She knew he was holding back but she had finally
convinced him, with the help of her latest doctor's visit, that
she was fully recovered – in every respect.

The second part hadn't been quite so difficult. Joe asked if she
would mind if he took the boys to visit his parents for the
weekend. He promised to bring them to the sunrise service on Easter
morning so they would be home for the holiday. Then, he and Carrie
were going to take the boys to visit her parents in Florida during
Spring Break.

Amanda readily agreed and Joe picked up the boys after school on
Thursday and they headed out to Charlottesville. Since his parents
were leaving on their annual cruise Sunday morning, it was not a
problem for the boys to come home for Easter. That way, she would
be able to spend a part of the holiday with them and later help them
pack for their week long trip.

Dotty, on the other hand, proved to be more of a problem, that is,
until Captain Kurt suggested they fly to Parkersburg for an air
show. They would be home on Sunday, not in time for church but for
dinner.

The only other problem had been the Agency. It wasn't unusual
for her to ask for a day off because of her family but for Lee to be off
as well would probably raise a few red flags. She smiled again
remembering Lee's convincing story to Billy about having to take
the Vette to the shop and no, he couldn't wait till the weekend
because it was time for an oil change and the dealer would be closed for the
holiday. Amanda somehow knew Billy was playing Lee, making it seem
as if he were not going to give in, but soon it was decided that
both Scarecrow and Mrs. King would be officially off the duty roster
for a three day weekend.

Chapter 2

Amanda took advantage of the morning by cleaning and doing laundry.
She didn't want to have any distractions once Lee showed up. They
had talked briefly on the phone last night and had decided not to
make any concrete plans. It seemed as if every time they did,
something or someone would cause their precious time alone to be
ruined. Lee told her not to worry about anything, he would take
care of it, and so she left the weekend's activities in his hands.
She did know that, by mutual consent, a large part of their weekend
would be spent getting reacquainted.

Now that the cleaning and laundry were done, she set about her task
of assembling the Easter baskets. She had all the items laid out on
the island counter and had just begun filling each basket with grass
when she heard the familiar roar of the Corvette in her driveway.
Before long, her handsome husband appeared at the back door, his
arms laden with bags of groceries.

"Hey there, handsome," she said as she opened the door for
him. "Did you buy out the store?" she asked as she helped him set
the various bags on the counter.

"No, I didn't, but I wanted to be sure we have everything we needed
so we didn't have to leave the house this weekend. I want you all
to myself," he said as he pulled her into his arms.

"You've got me, Big Fella."

They kissed but mutually agreed to pull apart before things became
too intense. Lee began putting away the groceries telling Amanda
about the gourmet meal he planned to prepare for dinner. He also
ran through a list of errands he'd accomplished that morning,
including picking up his dry cleaning and having the Vette serviced,
thereby giving credence to the reason he needed the time off.

Amanda carefully surveyed the amenities laid out before her as she
set about her task of assembling the Easter baskets.

"What's all this?"

"These are Easter baskets for the boys. I thought I'd get them
ready today so I can surprise them on Easter morning."

Lee picked up a chocolate bunny and looked over all the candy and
small gifts Amanda had laid out. "Aren't they a little old for
this?" he asked as he looked over the chocolate bunnies and eggs.

Amanda shrugged. "Oh, I don't think you ever outgrow the need for
special little surprises in your life. And I think everyone likes
to be thought of in a special way. That's what this is about – just
another way to let the boys know how much I love them. It's kind of
a family tradition."

Lee looked puzzled for a moment. "Why are there three baskets?"

"That one is Mother's." She pointed to the lavender basket. "She
loves Easter so I usually try and get her something "springy".

"Springy?"

"Yeah, you know, something to help shake off the doldrums of
winter. Easter baskets aren't only about chocolate bunnies and
jellybeans. See, I've got movie tickets for Phillip and film for
Jamie and the latest video game I'm hoping they'll share. Things
like that"

"Oh," he replied flatly as he lightly squeezed one of the
marshmallow chicks.

Amanda watched him out of the corner of her eye. He was staring at
each of the things she had laid out. She saw a look on his face
that he tried to keep well-hidden -- that of a little boy lost and
alone. Had he grown so quiet because he was thinking about his
childhood and lack of such traditions or was he upset because he
noticed there wasn't a basket for him? Little did he know that she
was prepared to include him in this very special family tradition.
She wanted to surprise him with it and she knew he would probably
show up as she was putting all these together. So she had assembled
his last night and had it tucked away in her bedroom closet. She
planned on giving it to him sometime this weekend. Although she had
invited him to Sunday dinner with the family, she didn't know if he
planned to come. He still felt uncomfortable around the boys and
with Joe and Carrie being there, well, that just added another layer
of tension.

She didn't want him to be sad so she addressed the situation with
great care and concern. "I guess you didn't have too many Easter
baskets while you were growing up, huh?"

"No, chocolate bunnies and jellybeans I guess were hard to come by
on military bases."

Trying to lighten the mood, she gleamed. "Well there's plenty here.
We've got chocolate bunnies, chocolate covered peanut butter eggs,
marshmallow ducks, jellybeans and suckers galore. Help yourself."
Grabbing a sucker from the counter, she unwrapped it and popped it
into her mouth. "These are my favorites."

Lee decided to let the melancholy pass. Amanda's enthusiasm had a
way of being infectious. He looked at her with the lollipop in her
mouth and pictured her as a small child. But that image didn't last
long as she opened her mouth and pulled the sucker out slightly.
Her lips pursed and wrapped around it as she twirled it about. He
couldn't believe this was his demur little wife standing before
him. He felt himself growing hard just watching her cheeks pull
inward as she sucked the lollipop back into her mouth. He was no
longer thinking about a little girl but the very seductive woman
standing before him turning him on by simply sucking on a lollipop.

He bent forward to capture her mouth. He tasted not only the cherry
flavor of the sucker but also the unique taste of his wife. His
tongue slid over her lips and her tongue savoring the sweet taste.
Just as he deepened the kiss, the phone rang. He growled and
regrettably released his hold on her.

Amanda answered and cast a glance his way. "Uh, yes sir,umm, he's
right here." Covering the receiver, she whispered, "its Billy."

Lee snatched the receiver from her hand. "Yeah, Billy, what do you
want? Yeah. Well, I, um. Amanda picked me up from the shop. I,
uh, found out it was going to take longer than they said so I didn't
want to waste the day sitting at the dealership waiting for them to
get it fixed."

Lee glanced at Amanda and she winked at him, telling him she knew
that Billy was teasing Lee about why he was at her house.

"Aw, come on Billy, this is supposed to be my day off. You
remember, a three day weekend…"

He watched his wife mouth, `Oh no', and shook his head trying to
tell her that nothing was going to interfere with their weekend

"Yeah, okay Billy, I'll be there in twenty minutes, but I'm only
staying an hour. If we can't break him by then, it's not my
fault." With that Lee slammed down the phone and ran his hand
through his hair in frustration.

"I take it Billy needs you at the Agency."

"Yeah, damn it, Harrison finally did something right. He was able
to bring in McAftery and now Billy wants me to lead the
interrogation team."

"Well, then you have to go."

"Yeah," he sighed, "I have to go, but I don't have to like it.
We've been after his guy for a long time. Why did he have to pick
this weekend to finally get caught?"

Amanda chuckled. "I'm pretty sure he didn't plan on getting caught –
this or any other weekend. It is what it is, Lee. Just a part of
your job."

"I know, but I hate it that my job – our jobs – keep getting in the
way of our time together."

"Look, you told Mr. Melrose that you'd give them an hour." She
began toying with the middle button on his shirt. Dipping her
fingers inside to graze his chest, she whispered seductively, "I
know you, Stetson. You're good." Maybe it won't take an hour."
She waggled her eyebrows at him.

He growled once again and pulled her close. "You are a wicked
woman, you know that?"

"So I've been told," she replied while bringing his head down to
capture his lips. Instead of kissing him, she popped the sucker
into his mouth. "The quicker you get going, the quicker you'll be
back to prepare my gourmet dinner." With that said, she gently
pushed him out the door.

Chapter 3

On his drive to the Agency, Lee was torn. Although he mentally
reviewed the case, he couldn't help thinking about his discussion
with Amanda. Nor could he stop thinking about the sweet taste of
the sucker on her lips.

Surprisingly, the interrogation went remarkably well. In only a
half hour, he was able to break McAftery and find out enough about
their present case to round up the others.

Lee was on cloud nine as he left the Agency. Not only had he
cracked the case, Smythe was pleased and Billy told Lee that with
the information he'd gathered through the interrogation, Francine
and Beeman would be able to bring in the others. Billy sent him on
his merry way to continue his three-day weekend.

He started the Vette intent on heading back to Amanda's but he once
again recalled their discussion about the Easter baskets. What was
it she said, `I think everyone likes to be thought of in a special
way?' And boy howdy, did he think of her in a special way. He
decided to make a detour before heading back to her house. And he
knew just the places he wanted to go.

His shopping spree took him to the jewelry store and the candy store
as well as the Kennedy Center. His last stop took him to Village
Pleasures. It was here he spent most of his time.

One hour later, he left the store with an Easter basket sure to
please. He had a huge grin on his face as he headed toward
Arlington.

Chapter 4

After a wonderful meal he'd prepared, they went for a stroll in the
evening twilight. It was fun to do something so normal, so
ordinary, as a simple walk around the neighborhood. Upon their
return home, they were once again interrupted by the ringing of the
phone.

This time it was Dotty calling to let her know that she and the
Captain had arrived safely. She was calling to make sure Amanda
wasn't feeling too lonely with the boys gone. Of course she eluded
to the fact that this might give Amanda and Lee some time together
and that it might cause him to `pop the question.' Amanda lovingly
endured Dotty's lecture regarding what a hunk Lee Stetson was. This
was one point on which she and her mother agreed.

While Amanda was busy with her long distance lecture, Lee got busy
setting the mood. He wanted everything perfect tonight. He wanted
this to be a special evening. It was so important to him; he viewed
it almost like their second honeymoon.

Noticing Amanda was still on the phone, he snuck outside and
retrieved his special Easter basket from the car and snuck it
upstairs to her bedroom. Hiding it under the far side of the bed,
he started back downstairs. In the doorway, he stopped as an idea
hit him. He turned and went to the top dresser drawer and pulled
out several candles he knew Amanda stored there. Before leaving, he
also turned down the bed.

He came downstairs and proceeded to make sure all the doors and
windows were secure. As he went from room to room, he turned off
any lights that were on. Returning to the living room, he stared a
fire and turned on the stereo to a soft jazz station. Next, he
headed into the kitchen to retrieve the champagne he left chilling
earlier in the afternoon. Okay, the mood was set. Now all he
needed was his wife. Since he noticed she was no longer on the
phone, he headed for the living room.

"There you are." She smiled happily. "I thought maybe you'd run off
when you heard mother's call."

"Not a chance," he said as he set down the champagne and opened his
arms to her. "How `bout a dance?"

"We haven't done that in a while, have we?"

"I think is time we made up for lost time." She willingly came into
his arms and they danced sometimes moving sometimes just swaying to
the music, both delighted to be in each other's arms. After several
songs, Lee guided her to the sofa.

They talked and caressed each other as if time stood still. Small
whispers and gentle laughter were all that could be heard.
Champagne was shared as were kisses that grew hotter by the minute.

"Why don't we take this upstairs," Amanda suggested.

"Yes ma'am," he heartily replied.

While Amanda returned the glasses to the kitchen, Lee sprinted
upstairs to light the candles he had earlier placed around the
bedroom.

Chapter 5

Amanda's heart thrilled with love when she saw the candlelit room.
She turned to him and wrapped her arms around him and pulled him
toward the bed. Together, they tumbled, landing in the middle.

"You are the most romantic man I know," she said as she rained
kisses over his face. "I love you so much."

"I love you too," he said as he sat up and pulled her onto his
lap. "Wait," he pleaded as she began to nibble his ear, "I have
something for you." He reached down and grabbed the Easter basket
he'd hidden earlier.

"What's this?" she asked wide-eyed.

"Oh," he started somewhat embarrassed, "I seem to recall someone
saying something about showing someone how special they are to
you." He shrugged and felt his cheeks redden. "You are very
special to me and I hope I never lose sight of that." He kissed her
tenderly but not without passion.

"Oh Lee," she replied as tears began to gather in her eyes.

"Hey, hey, I'm not trying to make you sad, here. Come on, why don't
you open this up and see what goodies await?"

Amanda felt like a small child at Christmas. She carefully opened
the cellophane and pulled out a bottle of scented bubble bath.
Next, she pulled out a cute but weighty, little Rubber Ducky. She
was somewhat puzzled that Lee would give her what might be
considered a child's toy.

Seeing her confused look, Lee said, "I thought we might enjoy these
together and ducks are popular at Easter, right?" He proceeded to
turn on the switch and the Rubber Ducky began to vibrate and its
bill began to open and close. Lee held it against her and she
shrieked when she felt the vibrations. He then moved it to her
breast and let the tiny bill move against her nipple.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! She took the innocent toy from him and shot him a look
that was anything but innocent. Laying the duck on the bed, she
looked into the basket to see what other surprises awaited her.

Next, she found a pair of silk baby doll pajamas. These were just
shy of see-through and very sexy looking. She held them up as if to
ask who this gift was really for. Lee simply smiled. That was
followed by a small box containing a pair of oval shaped diamonds
and two tickets to the Kennedy Center. Then sprinkled over the
bottom of the basket were chocolates and suckers of every size shape
and flavor.

"Oh Lee, I love it. Thank you so much." She kissed him and then
said in an excited breath, "Now you close your eyes and I'll be
right back." She jumped off the bed and bounded over to the closet
and in no time jumped back onto the bed presenting him with his
basket.

"What's this?" he seemed truly surprised.

"Did you really think I'd exclude you from our family tradition? Go
ahead and open it although I'm afraid it's not quite as creative as
yours." He found a new polo shirt, a new keychain, a variety of
candy and a booklet of coupons."

"Coupons?" he asked a bit confused.

"Well, they're not for Happy Meals, if that's what you're thinking.
While you're looking at those, I think I'll slip into something
uh.more comfortable."

Lee's smile widened into a grin as he flipped through the coupon
book. In fact, he had looked at the same booklet this afternoon at
Village Pleasures. Damn, his wife sure amazed him at times. He
couldn't decide whether he wanted to cash in one of the coupons
tonight, but glancing at the closed bathroom door, he decided
against it. He had other things in store for tonight – things he
had never done before. While he waited for his wife's return, he
cleared the bed of the Easter items. Once that was done, he shed his
clothes all but his boxers. He climbed into bed and reached for one
of the suckers.

When Amanda stepped out of the bathroom, she laughed at him sitting
in her bed with a sucker in his mouth. "What in the world are you
doing?"

"Enjoying my beautiful wife," he replied. He held out his hand to
her helping her into bed.

"But what's this?" She pointed to the stick in his mouth.

"This," he paused as he removed the sucker from his mouth, "is the
beginning of a very special night." He flicked out his tongue to
moisten the sucker and then slid it over her lips. He drew it away
and traced the path of the sucker with his lips and tongue. He
gently pushed the sucker into her mouth and then removed it allowing
his tongue to taste the sweetness.

"Mmmm, that's very tasty," Amanda purred.

Lee traced the lollipop over her chin and jaw line – up to her ear.
Everywhere the sucker went, his lips and tongue were sure to
follow. Lifting his head, he looked into her eyes. He popped the
sucker back into his mouth as his hand traveled down her body.
Holding her eyes, he knew she could tell what he was doing. He
rolled the sucker around his mouth using his tongue to maneuver it.
At the same time, his hand was busy slowly pushing up the hem of her
top. He pushed the material to the bottom of her breasts and slid
down her body. He knew she was still sensitive about the appearance
of her scar, so he left her chest covered for the moment.

With aching slowness, he tugged the material aside to expose one
breast. He brushed it lightly with his open palm and smiled around
the sucker stick when it blossomed before his eyes. He took the
sucker and rolled it over her nipple, coating her delicate bud with
the sugary confection. Tenderly, he lowered his head and took the
nipple into his mouth, laving it, cleansing it of the sticky
sweetness and pleasuring his wife in a way he knew she enjoyed.

His fingers played with her other breast while the sucker returned
to his mouth yet again. Once more, he performed the scintillating
ritual until Amanda squirmed beneath him. He moved lower down her
body and pushed off her pajama bottoms. He slid down to her feet
and began the journey north showering her with gentle kisses and
caresses. As he moved up her body, he pushed her legs open wider.
When he reached the apex of her thighs, he gently caressed her. He
probed a little deeper each time. Using his thumbs, he opened her
to his view. He loved to see her like this – wet and ready for
him. Using one hand he spread her lips and with the other, he
stroked her using the sucker. Over and over, he rolled the hard
candy over her delicate bud and then slipped it inside. He pushed
it in and pulled it out several times before his mouth took
possession of her. He knew she was close by the moans and
murmurings she made. He licked and stroked her until she began to
tremble. He quickly moved up her body so he could watch her come.
He loved to see her face as she fell apart in his arms. His fingers
now replaced his tongue bringing her closer and closer until she
tumbled over the edge.

Chapter 6

Amanda spiraled down to earth as she recovered from her orgasm. She
opened her eyes to see Lee smiling down at her. With slow
deliberance, he brought the sucker to his mouth enjoying the sweet
tartness of the sucker intermingled with the musky taste that was
Amanda. She stretched sensually against him. "That was some treat,
Stetson. Thank you."

"You are most welcome, my dear."

"I didn't know you had such a fetish for lollipops."

He laughed deeply. "Neither did I. Not until my sweet little wife
told me these were her favorite candies."

She caressed his chest, lightly scratching, knowing how it drove him
crazy. She circled his left nipple with her fingernail and
delighted when the tiny bud swelled. "Thank you."

"For what?"

"For everything – the wonderful dinner, the walk in the park, the
dancing, all my delightful presents. You've gone to so much trouble
for me."

"Amanda, I love you so much. It's you who's given me so much. I
don't think I'll ever be able to repay you. I just want you to be
happy."

She turned toward him, rising up slightly and pushed him down on his
back. "Now," she smiled at him wickedly, "I want to make you
happy." She took the sucker from his mouth and kissed him deeply.
Then following what he had done to her, she traced the sucker over
his lips, down his chest and over his nipples. Her mouth and tongue
worked him just as she had done to her.

She slid down his body and stopped to circle his bellybutton with
the almost spent sucker. She paused only long enough to lick away
any remaining stickiness. She helped him cast off his boxers and
then straddled his thighs and rolled the sucker around her mouth.
She pulled it out and swirled it through the crystal drop glistening
at his tip. Then, she glided it around his tip, covering it with
his sweetness. She twirled the lollipop up and down his length as
well as his balls.

She began licking off the sticky mess making sure to clean every
inch of him. Her tongue swirled around his tip drinking in both his
essence as well as the flavoring from the sucker.

Lee was having a hard time holding on. Amanda's little tongue bath
was pushing his endurance but he sure as hell didn't want her to
stop. He felt her hot breath wash over him as she called out his
name. At first he didn't answer. He knew if he opened his eyes and
saw her luscious mouth poised above his shaft, he'd lose it right
there.

"Lee." She called and waited until he lifted his head and opened
his eyes.

He was right. He almost lost it but he gripped the sheets tighter
to help clamp down on his impending release.

She looked like a cat poised above him ready to pounce. "Lee," she
whispered softly, "do you know what kind of suckers these are?"

He couldn't answer. His forehead furrowed in question.

"They're Blow-Pops," she replied matter-of factly and then went down
on him. She took in his length and sucked. Then pulling back, she
slid her fingers up and down while fondling him.

He was about to blow but he wanted to be deeply inside her warmth
before he did so with Herculean effort Lee reached down and pulled
her up his body. He quickly rolled her to her back and moved over
her. As he entered her, she raised her hips. He pulled out slowly
and plunged in again. After three more times, Amanda wrapped her
legs around him and they rocked against one another.

He pumped within her deeper and harder until she cried out his
name. As she clenched around him, he found his release.

Chapter 7

It took quite some time before their breathing returned to normal.
Lee rolled to his back taking Amanda with him. As she lay quietly
on his chest, he caressed her with gentle touches along the length
of her back.

She lifted her head, smiled lovingly at him and they kissed tenderly
still caught up in the afterglow of their lovemaking. A short time
later, Amanda shivered and Lee rolled them slightly so he could
retrieve the covers.

With Amanda tucked safely by his side, they each began to drift off
to sleep. Just before sleep over took him a question came to him.

"Manda," he asked softly, "you asleep?"

"Almost," was her sleepy reply.

"I have a question."

"Hmm?"