- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: Scarecrow and Mrs. King and its characters belong to WB and Shoot the Moon Productions. No infringement is intended. This is written solely for entertainment purposes only.
Heating Up the Night

It was an unusually cold February in DC. A cold front had settled
over the East coast and temperatures had risen no more than the mid
twenties for the past week. Night time temps fell to the low
teens. This was the predicament in which Lee and Amanda found
themselves as they began their second hour of their surveillance at
the home of the notorious drug kingpin, Alex Slater.

Dr. Smythe had put the Agency on Zula Delta alert due to Slater's
recent dealings with Ramone Santiago, a known South American
terrorist. Lee and Amanda had spotted Santiago at Dulles and
followed him to Slater's mansion in McLean. For the past two
hours, they had observed several of well-known dealers in illegal arms
arrive at the mansion.

Lee felt Amanda shiver beside him. He knew she had to be freezing.
Hell, he was so cold that he could feel his feet any longer.

He reached over and pulled her closer to his body. "It
shouldn't be too much longer," he whispered. "Billy said they were just
waiting for the search warrants to be completed. Smythe wants this one to
go down strictly by the book so neither Slater nor Santiago has a
chance to get away."

Amanda could only nod. Her teeth were chattering so much, she was
afraid to try and talk. She knew she had to focus on the case in
order to keep Lee from worrying about her.

Lee jumped slightly as the earpiece in his ear came to life.
"The team's on the way. They'll be here in five minutes.
Let's go."

They made their way cautiously to the rendezvous point and were
greeted by the Agency SWAT team. As soon as Billy arrived, the team
leaders conferred and the bust was underway.

It took only a half hour to secure the sight and apprehend the
occupants of the house. The quiet community of McLean was none the
wiser to the dangerous group of men who had infiltrated their
neighborhood nor were they aware of the raid that had taken place.

Another half hour passed as they returned to the Agency for
debriefing. Despite having the heater running full-blast in the
vette, Amanda was still shivering and her lips were blue. He
brought her a blanket and wrapped her in it

"I think we should have Doc Palmer take a look at you," Lee
said, concerned that she was still so cold.

"I'mmmm finnnne, Lee, just ccccold."

Pulling her into his arms, he replied, "Okay, okay, let's see
if we can get out of here. Maybe I can figure out a way to warm you
up." He wiggled his eyebrows at her and laughed.

"I thinkkk I'ddd likkke thattt."

Amanda was so cold she hadn't really paid any attention to the
direction in which they were traveling. When Lee stopped the car,
she looked around and saw they had arrived at the downtown
Renaissance Hotel.

"What are we doing here?" she asked as Lee helped her out of
the car.

"Well, I thought this might help warm you up. After all, it is
our anniversary, my dear."

"Oh my gosh, Lee, I forgot. I'm so sorry. Why didn't
you say something? We can't stay here. Where are the boys? And what
will Mother think?"

Lee chuckled at her rapid fire questions. As he walked her to the
desk, he explained, "Well, I wanted to surprise you. I know
since the holidays things have been pretty hectic what with work,
Jamie's play, Phillip's ball schedule, all the visiting relatives, and
your Mother's upcoming wedding. So, we are going to spend the next
few days and nights (he added for emphasis) here. Joe is picking up the
boys after school tomorrow and Dotty has given us her blessing. In
fact, I believe her exact words were `Go for it'."

Check in went smoothly and soon they arrived at their room, which
was actually a suite. Lee waited patiently while the bellman
delivered their bags and showed them the room. Lee tipped the
bellman and placed the do not disturb sign on the door, and then
turned back to his wife.

"Now then, I believe I was going to do something to help you warm
up," he said as he gathered her into his arms. His lips
descended to hers and he was amazed to find they were still cold. He kissed
her pulling her against his body and hugged her tightly.

When the kiss ended, he pulled back slightly and whispered, "Why
don't you take a nice warm bath while I put our things away."

Amanda pulled his head down and whispered back, "Mmmm, I like the
way you think, Stetson." She nibbled his earlobe and kissed his
neck. "You have some marvelous ideas." She turned from him
and headed toward the bathroom. Opening the doors, she gasped, "Oh
my gosh!"

"What's wrong?" Lee asked and in a panic ran to her.

"It's…it's..beautiful," she replied. "I've never seen anything like
this." She was looking at an oversized, sunken, marble tub with
a multitude of controls. The faucets were on the side of the tub and
there were several shower heads.

Lee wrapped his arms around her from behind. "I'm glad you
like it." He stepped around her and turned on the faucets and added a
generous amount of bubble bath. "Your bath awaits, my lady,"
he said as he gestured toward the tub. "Here, let me help you with
that." Very slowly, he helped her out of her clothes and into the
tub. "Relax and enjoy," he said as he leaned forward to kiss
her. "I'll be back shortly."

Amanda slid down into the warmth of the water and rested her head
upon the pillow Lee had placed at the back of the tub. The numbness
was had felt was now replaced by the heat of the water.

Out in the suite, Lee was a very busy boy. He had called room
service and was now in the process of unpacking their bags. He
hoped he had everything Amanda needed. He tried to collect all of
the lotions plus her shampoo and conditioner as well as her makeup.
He had packed very lightly for both of them because he had every
intention of staying in this room for the next three days.

He set about turning the bedroom into a romantic get-a-way. Candles
were strategically placed around the room and on the two bedside
tables. Room service came through with his order – two champagne
flutes along with a bottle of Dom Periogne which was chilling in a
silver bucket of ice. Assorted cheese and fruits were arranged
decoratively on a silver platter.

Lee looked around the room and smiled at the transformation.
Candlelight flickered around the room and a cozy fire was burning in
the fireplace. Satisfied with the setting, he stooped to get his
shaving kit. He removed his shirt and proceeded to relieve himself
of his five o'clock shadow. Splashing on some cologne, he then
gathered the champagne and the tray and headed into the bathroom.

Amanda was almost lulled into sleep because of the quiet
surroundings and the warmth of the water. Hearing the door open,
she opened her eyes to see her husband standing before her. He
looked so handsome standing before her bare-chested and his hair
tousled about.

"I thought you might be hungry," he said in a deep whisper
for while Amanda's eyes had been roaming over his body, his eyes had taken
a journey of their own. He could barely see her breasts through the
bubbles, but he was able to see one of her long sexy legs bent at
the knee and sticking up from the water. He set the tray on the
edge of the tub and began to pour her a drink.

"Happy Anniversary, my love," he toasted.

"Same to you. I love you so much," she responded.

He picked up a piece of cheese and fed it to her. He followed that
with a slice of apple. When she tried to feed him, he gently pushed
her hand away. "No, please, let this be my treat."

They enjoyed the champagne and the cheese and fruit. Lee had
deliberately saved the strawberries and raspberries for dessert
along with a chilled bowl of whipped cream. Those goodies were
waiting at their bedside. Lee set aside the now empty tray and
stood. "Do you think there's room in there for me?" he asked as
he shed his
pants and boxers. He leaned forward to kiss her and at the same time
opened the tub drain slightly.

"Most definitely," Amanda replied and sat up and moved toward
the far end of the tub, leaving him plenty of room to face her.

He reached out and gently pulled her forward. "Slide forward,
baby. I want to get in behind you."

Amanda did as she was asked and soon felt Lee's strong legs slide
along side hers. He pulled her back to rest against his chest and
he began kissing her neck. Chuckling softly he said, "I love
bath time."

Pushing her forward slightly, he began to caress her back. Taking
the sponge in hand, he applied the soap and began to draw small
circles on her back. Taking his time, he slowly moved up to her
shoulders and he once again brought her to lie against his chest.
The water level had dropped enough that her breasts were now exposed
to him and he took advantage of the lovely sight. He lightly
circled one then treated the other to the same strokes. His right
hand slid down her slippery belly and he felt her tremble.

"Are you cold, still?" he asked concerned.

Amanda purred in his arms. "No, not at all. I just love feeling
your hands slide over my body."

He smiled and continued caressing her. His hands touched every part
of her except the one place she craved his touch. The water was
almost all drained now from the tub and he surprised her by turning
on the shower. He adjusted the spray to resemble a gentle warm rain
as the drops cascaded over their bodies. He kissed neck and
caressed her breasts as the gentle splatter of drops rained down
upon them.

Amanda could feel his growing erection pressing into her back and
she attempted to turn over but Lee held in her place. "No, my
darling, not yet. This is for you. I want to be sure that you are
warm ready for me." With that, Lee once again adjusted the
shower controls and the lower showerhead began sending a stream of pulsing
water aimed toward their lower bodies. Once he knew the temperature
and flow was what he wanted, he raised his knees and slide slightly
forward. In doing so, Amanda's legs spread apart and the gently
jetting water came in direct contact with her lower lips. Lee's
fingers gently opened the lips and the water pulsed over her clit.

Amanda arched at the sensation. She had never experienced anything
like this – a warm cascading rain along with the pulsating
streams aimed at her most sensitive region.

Lee's fingers and hands never stopped trailing over her body. He
toyed with the breasts causing each to tighten into tight buds. He
slipped first one, then two fingers inside, stroking, and matching
the pulsating rhythm of the water.

It didn't take long for Amanda to slip over the edge. Her hips
arched up and she cried out as the orgasm swept over her. She
struggled to catch her breath able only to enjoy the pleasure
coursing through her body.

Lee turned off the lower shower and gathered Amanda into his
arms. "Are you warm now?"

She turned slightly in his arms and kissed him deeply. "Oh yeah,
definitely warm," she replied.

"Good," he replied as he rose from the tub taking her with
him. "I aim to please." He said as he began to dry her body. His own
body was so hot that the water droplets didn't stand a chance. Lee
picked her up and carried her into the bedroom.

"Oh my gosh, Lee, this is so beautiful," she said in awe as
she took in the romantic setting of the room.

As he let her slide to her feet, he replied, "Well, I wanted to
do something special for you to show you how much the last the past
five years have meant to me. You have made me the man I am today,
and I am so thankful that you happened to be at the train station
that fateful day. I can't imagine my life without you in
it," he said truthfully and tears glistened in his eyes.

"Lee, you are the best thing in my life. You gave me a chance to
love again and I'm so happy to have found you." They shared
a deep kiss that went beyond passion. It was as if their souls melded.

Finally they broke apart and Lee directed Amanda toward the bed.
Before climbing in beside her, he headed back to the bathroom to
retrieve the champagne and their glasses. He poured them each
another glass and added several raspberries from the dessert tray.

Amanda eyed the strawberries and several ideas began to take shape.
When Lee climbed onto the bed, she pushed him down on his back.
Then, taking the biggest strawberry she could find, she bit into it
and let the juices drip onto his chest. She smiled wickedly and
began to lick off the delicious drips.

Lee could only gasp at the delightful sensation. That is until
Amanda began to rub the juice of the half eaten berry over his
nipples. As wonderful as that felt, it didn't even begin to
compare to the flick of her tongue or the gentle nip of her teeth.

Amanda found that a ripe red raspberry fit perfectly into Lee's
navel and she had the best time rolling it in and fishing it out
with her tongue before she finally ate the berry. Next she
discovered the whipped cream. With a strawberry dipped in the
cream, she drew a heart on Lee's chest and then used her tongue
in board sweeping strokes to clean it off.

Lee wanted to return the pleasure Amanda was giving him so he rolled
her to her back and placed one of the small chocolate squares on
each of her nipples. He then teased each breast careful to avoid
the nipple until her body heat began to melt the chocolate. He
rolled a raspberry in the melting chocolate and nibble on it
reveling in the tartness. He then used his mouth and tongue to
clean away the rich chocolate.

Amanda was in heaven. She loved the feel of Lee's talented mouth
on her flesh. She took another strawberry and bit into it and drew his
head to hers for a tasty, juicy kiss. She took advantage of his
slightly weakened state to flip him onto his back. Before he could
recover, she scooped up a handful of whipped cream and began to
paint his burgeoning shaft. The cool cream did little to defuse the
heat. He groaned deeply as her fingers danced over his flesh. And
when her mouth closed over him, he gasped aloud. She was very
through in her ministrations to clean his flesh. She sucked and
flicked her tongue and tantalized him until he could stand it no
more.

"Enough," he cried as he pulled her off his throbbing flesh.
He flipped her over and poised above her. He teased her, rubbing the
head of his shaft up and down her slit. A thin sheen of sweat broke
out on his body but he wanted her writhing beneath him before he
joined their bodies.

Amanda's hips bucked. She was more than ready for this man who
could drive her beyond all reason. "Lee, please," she cried.
"I want to feel you inside me now." To illustrate her point, she
arched her hips once again to his.

He finally acquiesced but entered her slowly with just the tip of
his penis. He pulled out and then repeated his actions once again,
this time delving a little deeper. Over and over he repeated this
action until he could no longer hold back. He plunged fully into
her and with deep, long strokes he pumped into her willing flesh.

Amanda gave in return what Lee was giving. She matched his rhythm
and soon felt the heat spread throughout her body as she gave
herself up to the slow explosion. The orgasm was so strong that she
arched almost completely off the bed.

Lee felt Amanda's muscle contract around his flesh and he
continued to thrust into her several more times before his own explosion gave
way to release. His eyes were tightly closed but he could have
sworn that he saw stars and he spilled his seed into his loving
companion. He collapsed upon her; his body desperate for oxygen.
His last conscious thought was to roll to his side so as not to
crush her heated flesh.

After several long minutes, they both began to stir.

"That," he whispered, "was incredible."

"Hmm mmm," she replied, "You weren't kidding when you
said you'd find a way to warm me up. I think I could just melt away." She
snuggled against his still heaving chest.

Kissing the top of her head, he said, "Ooh don't do that,
baby or you won't get to open this." He presented her with a small
but delicately wrapped package.

Amanda tore into the gift and cried when she opened the box.
"Oh, Lee, I love it."

He helped to fasten the bracelet on her arm. "I thought you
might like it. It has the birthstone of everyone in our family.
Here's Dotty's and Phillip's, and Jamie's and yours
and…," he paused and swallowed hard, "mine."

"It's a lovely reminder of our family. Thank you so very
much. I promise to wear it always." She kissed him soundly and settled
once again his chest. After several moments, she quietly said, "Lee,
I'm sorry but I don't have your present yet." She thought about
her appointment on Monday and if it would confirm her suspensions that
she was about to make Lee a father.

"It's okay, sweetheart, you're the only present I need.
You've given me more than I could ever hope for."

She smiled deciding to keep her secret a little longer. She knew
he'd be thrilled and that this would be an anniversary to
remember.

The end!