[Reviews - 1] Printer
Rated: Teen
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King Characters: Amanda King, Lee Stetson
Genres: Comedy, Fluff, Romance
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No
Word count: 2796 Read: 5435
Published: 17/08/08 Updated: 17/08/08
Story Notes:
Previously titled "Using the Equipment," but I decided to add to it, so that is now the title chapter.

1. Using the Equipment by mitana [Reviews - 1] (2796 words)

Disclaimer: "Scarecrow & Mrs. King" is the property of Warner Brothers and Shoot the Moon Enterprises LTD. Use of these characters is strictly for entertainment purposes. The story plot (what little there is of it!) is my own.

Timeframe: almost five years after their marriage; marriage is public knowledge

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us