- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: Scarecrow and Mrs. King and its characters belong to WB and Shoot the Moon Productions. No infringement is intended. This is written for entertainment purposes only. Please do not redistribute or reproduce this story without my permission.

Thanks: Rita, for the excellent beta, and Tisha for researching and seeing if what I saw in my head was possible.

This story is dedicated to Lisa. Happy Birthday.
The prisoners were taken away in handcuffs, and Amanda let out a sigh of relief. It was over. This assignment had turned out to be more complicated than anyone had anticipated. It had taken all her acting ability and agent training to handle infiltrating the Yankee Rebels, who had been running guns for anyone with a deep enough pocket. The last few days had been nerve wrecking, trying to keep up the charade.

“You ready?” Lee yelled, pulling on a pair of black gloves.

Amanda turned at the sound of his voice and walked towards him. They were the last to leave the compound. She licked her lips as she admired his attire: full biker gear--chaps, boots, and jacket--totally in black. A scruffy beard and a bandana around his head added to the illusion of ‘biker renegade.’

After lowering the visor to his helmet, Lee mounted the motorcycle and started the engine, waiting for her to join him. Climbing up behind him, she clasped her hands around his waist. “Go!” She raised her voice to be heard over the roar of the motor.

Lee revved the engine, and they sped out to the road. The drive back would take over four hours. They’d be lucky to make it by nightfall.

The sun peeked through the branches of the trees, and Amanda admired the scenery as they sped along the dusty, unpaved road. They were so far into the country it would take almost two hours to reach a main road. Anyone unfamiliar with the mountainous terrain would become hopelessly lost.

As the wind whipped her hair around her neck and rushed against her face, she gripped her husband’s waist tighter. Her black leather pants fit her like a glove. She could feel the vibrations of the engine course between her legs and travel throughout her body. Snuggling her cheek against his leather-clad back, she closed her eyes and moved her hands inside his unzipped jacket, caressing his nipples through his T-shirt. It was impossible to be heard over the noise of the road, the wind, and the bike itself. She closed her eyes, basking in the closeness of Lee’s body, and recalled the frustrations of the last few days.

The paranoid leader of the motorcycle gang had made everyone sleep in one common room. He wanted to know what they were doing and where they were located. It was a miracle they were able to sneak out and get word to the Agency when it was time to initiate the sting. Nights of sleeping in each other’s arms, unable to fulfill their desires, were sexually frustrating for them both. And it didn’t help that others in the group didn’t care who listened or watched. The sounds of sex filled their evenings.

Amanda felt Lee’s hand on hers, bringing her out of her reverie. His touch caused an electrical current to flow through her, starting at her fingertips and reaching all the way to her loins. He moved her hand down to his crotch. His cock threatened to burst through his leather pants. She pressed herself tighter to his body. The combination of the engine’s vibrations and the tight pants against her clit made her wet with excitement.

Suddenly, Lee took a turn-off into the woods onto what looked like an abandoned trail. He maneuvered the motorcycle along the bumpy path, which ended in a field of flowers and trees. After stopping near a small gurgling stream and killing the engine, he propped the bike up on the kickstand.

Amanda swung her leg around and got off the bike. “Why did we stop?”

Lee took off his helmet and let it fall to the ground. “Why do you think?” He got off the bike and leaned against it, taking her hand and placing it on his crotch. “It’s been way too long.”

Amanda ran her fingers along his length. “Much too long.” Lee unfastened her helmet and removed it. His hands gently held her face, and his lips found hers in a passion-filled kiss. Their tongues dueled, igniting the fire that had smoldered in them for days. Soon they’d divested themselves of all clothing.

“Get on the bike.”

Amanda hesitated for a moment, not sure what he meant. Did he want to make love on the motorcycle? A couple of days ago she’d overheard two of the biker chics talking about fucking on their men’s hogs. Not wanting to blow their cover, she didn’t ask any questions. But her curiosity was aroused.

Before she had a chance to move, she felt herself being raised and placed on the motorcycle seat.

She lay back on the tank, her neck resting on the vee of the handlebars. “Ouch! It’s hard.”

“It’s not the only thing hard.” Lee picked up his leather jacket and placed it under her head, cushioning her neck. He stood back and looked at her, a smirk on his lips.

“Why are you standing there? Make love to me. Now!”

“I’m admiring the view.” Lee cocked an eyebrow at her. “I see you’ve become assertive during our time with the bikers.”

Sitting up on the bike, Amanda slid her leg over the side and sauntered over to her husband, her hips swaying. “Do you really think so?” She gripped his shaft in her hand. “I think you need to know who’s the boss in this relationship, Scarecrow.” Kneeling in front of him, she parted her lips and looked up at him. When she knew he watched her every move, she opened her mouth, then stopped with her lips almost touching the head of his erect member.

“Please,” he moaned. “Okay, you’re the boss. Do whatever you want to me.”

“That’s better.” She giggled and leaned forward, flicking her tongue just above the tender head of his penis. As his cock lurched forward, she wet her lips and repeated her actions, watching him grow even harder.

“You’re killing me,” Lee moaned.

Hearing the frustration in his voice, she flicked out her tongue, expertly catching each droplet of pre-cum, and wet her lips with his juices. “How’s that?” She rolled her tongue around her lips. They tasted as warm and slippery as his cock.

His hands clutched her head and guided her mouth to his member. With one hand firmly gripping his cock, she moved her free hand up her thigh and plunged her finger into her dripping core. As she sucked on her husband’s cock, she fingered herself, moving from her vagina to her swollen clit, to the beat of a silent rhythm.

Moans and groans escaped both of them. They were both close to coming. Just as she was about to go over the edge, Lee pulled away from her questing lips. He lifted her up, carried her back to the motorcycle, and laid her down on the seat with her head resting on the jacket. Sitting on the seat in front of her, he spread her legs wide and leaned over her body. His lips devoured her mouth; his tongue explored her earlobe, then moved on to her neck. After searing a path along her shoulder to her breast, his lips greedily sucked her nipple. He alternated between them, giving each equal attention.

Wiggling her hips, she tried to draw him to the area where she ached the most. His hands and mouth continued their intimate journey down her rib cage and along the inside of her thighs. Deciding it was time to be the boss again, she placed her hands on his head in an attempt to force him to do her bidding.

In a flash, he stood up and pulled her forward toward the back of the bike. Her head rested on the seat; her ass teetered precariously on the rear wheel fender. “What are you doing?”

“You’ll see.” He spread her legs and knelt in front of her. His hands caressed her body, lingering on the insides of her thighs, then moving up to her breasts and back down again.

Torture. Total torture. He touched everywhere but the one spot she wanted him to touch. Paybacks. Lee was paying her back for her earlier actions. Maybe if she aided him, he’d get the idea. Placing her hands on her mound, she spread her outer lips, exposing herself to him.

“Please,” she moaned. “Touch me.” She pulled back the hood, exposing her clit. A breath of warm air blown directly on it made her gasp. He removed her hands and replaced them with is own. Closing her eyes, she leaned back onto the seat and let the sensations overtake her body. As he sucked on her clit and plunged his finger into her core, her breathing became labored. When she felt his tongue swirl around her clit, she arched her back, pushing his face deeper into her mound. Her mind exploded in ecstasy, and she placed her hands on his head, not wanting him to stop his actions until her whole body felt like jelly.

Once her breathing and heartbeat slowed, she opened her eyes and sat up on the bike. Lee stood in front of her with his hands on his hips, his tongue licking her juices from his lips, his erect cock pointing at her. His grin told her the fun was far from over.

“Come and take me, big fella.” Amanda’s lips quivered in unspoken passion. Her body still craved his touch, aching to be made one with him.

Lee straddled the rear of the bike. He placed his hands under her knees and held her hips.

Amanda reached behind her and held on to the handlebars. The tip of his cock rested at
the entrance to her vagina. Instead of entering her, he pushed up with his feet, making
his penis rub against her clit. He thrust into her core, then pulled out and rubbed her clit
with his cock. As he repeated the procedure again and again, flashes of lightening
soared through her body. She pushed her feet into his ass, making him thrust deeper with
each stroke.

On the next stroke, he stayed embedded. He lifted them off the bike, never breaking their intimate contact.

“Where are we going?” she asked, breathlessly.

“No where.” He lifted her off his member, and she stood before him. She glanced down and saw his cock glistening with her juices. Reaching out, she began to stroke him. “Stop that.” He removed her hand from his body.

In a fluid movement, he straddled the motorcycle and started it, letting the engine idle. He turned around and lay back on the bike, his head resting on the handlebars. “Climb up.”

Amanda stood there for a moment, not sure if what he wanted to do was safe. “Isn’t it dangerous?”

He held his hand out to her. “The bike isn’t going anywhere. It’s only idling, and it’s secure.”

“If you’re sure.”

“I’m sure.”

She placed her hand in his. “How do I do this?”

“When you straddle me, put your feet on the footrests.”

Amanda did as instructed. His erect cock rested against her stomach.

Lee placed his hands on her hips. “Now lift up and sit on me. Lean forward and grasp the handle grips, then take me for a ride.”

Amanda lowered herself onto his cock. “Oh my gosh!” The vibration of the engine, combined with the feel of his cock deep inside her, was mind shattering. She rose and then slowly lowered herself onto him, relishing the sensations. Her entire body tingled. Taking one hand from the handle bar, her finger found her clit and rubbed it vigorously. Looking down at her husband, she saw his head thrown back and his mouth open, moaning. As her orgasm started, she clenched her vaginal muscles around him, and they both exploded in a sexual frenzy.

Afterwards, they dressed and were ready to continue their journey. After thinking about it, Amanda decided to ask Lee the question that burned in her mind. “Can I drive for awhile?” She bit her lip.

Lee shrugged on his jacket and stepped back, waving his arm in front of him. “After you, my dear. Wait. Let me get it ready first.” He pushed the kickstand up and set the choke. Keeping the bike upright, he turned to her. “Your chariot awaits.”

Smiling broadly, Amanda mounted the bike and pushed down on the starter. The engine came to life between her legs. Lee straddled the seat behind her, his arms firmly clasping her waist. Amanda revved the motor, and they were off.

Two hours later, they pulled into the driveway of their Arlington house. They’d stopped once to change drivers, and Lee guided the motorcycle toward the garage. On their way into the house, Amanda grabbed his hand.

“I wish we could keep the bike.” She remembered the ecstasy she felt earlier when they made love on it, and the thrill of driving it.

“Me, too,” Lee agreed, in an enthusiastic tone. “But we have to return it to the Agency garage tomorrow.”

“Do you think, after we get moved into our new house in Rockville, we might consider buying one?”

“We’ll see.” He brushed his lips against her forehead in a gentle kiss.

Amanda reached out to open the backdoor and collided with her mother.

“Sorry, dear, I didn’t know you were there.” Dotty stood before them dressed in full biker gear.

“Mother, where are you going?”

“Well, when Kurt and I saw how much fun you two were having test driving that motorcycle for the last week, Kurt decided we’d have some fun, too.”

The sound of a motorcycle shattered the silence as Kurt drove up on a Harley. “Gotta go, you two. I’ll see you later.” Dotty hurried to join Kurt and climbed on behind him.

The sound of “Yea Haw” floated across the air.

Amanda stood in silence, staring after her mother. When she felt Lee’s hand on her arm, she jumped.

“Come on. I’m starving.”

“Sorry, sweetheart.” As she closed the door behind her, Amanda looked at her husband. “You don’t think mother and Kurt will do what we did earlier, do you? ”

Lee pulled her to him and held her close. “That’s what I love about your mother. She’s young at heart and adventurous.”

Amanda placed her forehead against his chest. “Just what I always wanted--a biker chic mother.”

Lee let out a hearty laugh. “Like daughter, like mother.”

“Right.” Amanda started to laugh along with him.

The End