- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Set 1st or 2nd season.
The door burst open of room that had been their cell for the last
four hours. Sitting on the cot, cuffed together, Lee wondered what
they wanted this time. They tried to get information out of them
for over two hours with no luck.

"Let's go." The burly guard stepped in then motioned with his Uzi
toward the door.

Lee stepped in front of Amanda. "Do you really think we're going to
follow you willingly?"

"Hey, if you don't want to use the bathroom for another four hours,
be my guest." He turned and stepped through the door.

"Wait, we'll come." Lee took Amanda's hand and they followed Brutus
through the door into the brightly lit hallway.

Three doors down they came to a small bathroom.

Amanda stopped at the doorway and held up their cuffed
wrists. "Aren't you going to take these off so we can use the
restroom?"

"And risk you two trying something? Hell no. You go in together or
you don't go."

Entering, they squeezed into the space that was filled with an old
claw foot tub, pedestal sink and a toilet. There was barely room
for the fixtures, let alone the two of them.

"Do you want to go first?" With just a glace at her beet red face,
he knew that Amanda couldn't be comfortable with the situation.

"I don't know if I can do this?"

"Oh come on, don't tell me you don't have to pee?"

"Well, yes, but you're in here."

"Yeah. Amanda, we don't have much choice, and if we take too long
ol' Brutus will be in here too."

"Okay, I'll try. Step in the tub and pull the curtain so you can
see."

Lee groaned and hiked his foot over the edge of the tub, his arm
dangling out, still attached to Amanda. "Would you hurry up, I
really gotta go."

"I'm trying, I can't get the button undone with one hand."

"Unless you want me to come out there and help you, use both
hands." His arm was pulled toward her, almost making loose his
balance. "Hey careful."

"Sorry, this isn't easy you know."

"Believe me I know."

Not being able to see, his honed hearing skills took over. The
zipper sliding down echoed in his ears.

His hand brushed against her thigh as she pulled down her jeans and
sat down. Lee was now squatting in the tub. There weren't any
other sounds. "Aren't you going to go?"

"I'm trying, it's hard with you in here."

"A-man-da"

"I'm sorry, I'm not used to using the restroom like this."

"Do you want me to start signing songs about water?"

"No thanks. Just be quiet so I can concentrate."

"Fine." He huffed and shifted his weight. If he squatted here too
long, he'd never be able to stand and do his job.

Finally he heard her go. Dang she must have some bladder control;
she seemed to go forever.

"Okay." He was pulled to his feet as Amanda pulled up her jeans and
quickly zipped and buttoned them. "Your turn."

Lee stepped out of the tub and started to open his fly.

"Um. Let me climb in the tub so you can--"

She was cut off by a banging at the door. "Get a move on or I'm
coming in there after you!"

"Hold your horses. This isn't easy you know." Lee pulled the zipper
down all the way and without thinking, brought his other hand to
pull his penis out to do his job.

"Lee!" Amanda jerked her hand back. "Can't you do that with the
other hand?"

"Sorry, habit."

He tucked himself back and in and zipped his fly just in time when
Brutus opened the door. Brutus looked between him and a beet red
Amanda and grinned. "Hope I didn't interrupt anything."

Lee looked down and realized that he'd forgotten again and was using
both hands to zip his pants. Amanda's hand was almost touching his
crotch.

Seeing his reflection in the mirror as they left the tiny bathroom
he realized that now his face was a bright as Amanda's. Luckily,
she'd never notice, her eyes were glued to her feet as she walked
back to their dark room. She'd never have to know that having her
hand there had an effect on him.

The End