- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: I don't own the characters of SMK nor do I make any money. SMK belongs to StM and the WB.

Setting: 4th season or there about marriage secret.
Pulling the covers back up, she groaned as the light hurt her eyes. "Lee what
are you doing in here?" Amanda's eyes peaked out from under the covers allowing
her eyes to adjust. "It's 3AM!" Sitting up she awaited his response.

"The heat went out in the apartment and it's freezing. There is no way I was
going to stay there and I didn't relish trying to find a hotel room, at this
time of night, just so I could get a couple hours of sleep." Lee gingerly sat
on the edge of the bed as he removed his shoes and socks.

"Oh my.... Well, I can understand that. Where did you park your car though?"
Amanda quizzed as she scooted over making room for him.

"It's parked right out front and before you say anything, I figure we can both
be downstairs before the family wakes up and no one would be any wiser. We could
even tell them the truth that the heat went out and I stayed the night
"downstairs". Your Mom wouldn't mind." Quickly, he removed his pants and shirt
before standing in front of her, clad only in boxers.

"Get in here and warm up." Amanda pulled the covers back invitingly.

Sliding beneath, he snuggled into the warmth before reaching out to draw his
wife close.

"It's not often that we get to sleep in your house in the same bed. Especially
with all the family here."

Shivering from the chill that coursed through her body at the cold contact she
shook her head. "It's not going to become a habit either. This is way to risky."

Pressing soft kisses to her exposed neck Lee whispered, "Would you rather I go
sleep downstairs?"

Tipping her head to the side Amanda responded, "I'd rather you stay right where
you are. And if you don't mind, keep that up."

Turning into her waiting body, Lee's lips continued their journey as his hands
joined the in.

With light caresses, Lee slowly took complete advantage of his willing wife. He
used his mouth to cover the moans and groans his hands, lips and body caused. "I
don't think I'll have a problem keeping it up."

A giggle escaped her lips as she started lightly sucking on his neck. Sliding
down just enough, she slowly removed his boxers while brushing against his
straining arousal.

*Knock, Knock*, "Mom, you awake?"

Drawing in a ragged breath she slid out from under Lee, "What's wrong Jamie?"
Concealing Lee under the covers as best as possible she drug her gown back up to
cover herself.

Jamie's head popped in "I was on my way back to bed from the bathroom when I
noticed your light was on. I was gonna shut it off for you if you wanted me to
or see if something was wrong."

Amanda closed her eyes not wanting Jamie to see the lie she was about to tell,
"I wasn't able to sleep and had decided to read a book to help me relax. I'm
okay honey. Go on to bed and get some rest. You have school tomorrow."

"I love you, Mom. Night!" Jamie closed the door as Lee extracted himself from
the covers.

"Damn that was close. I guess we should have turned off the light huh." Lee
shook his head; their luck never seemed to hold when it came to personal time.

Amanda crawled from the bed and turned the lock on the door. They'd installed
it when she started keeping a gun at home. She shut off the light and crawled
back under the covers into her husbands open arms.

As she rested her head on his shoulder Amanda yawned, "I think it's time to go
to sleep. That was a little too close for me."

The interruption had done nothing to diminish his erection and he wasn't at a
stage that sleep would be coming anytime soon. "I'm sorry about that. At least
he didn't see or know anything."

Starting at the back of her neck, Lee began the pleasurable process of
re-arousing his wife. It didn't take long for her to begin to writhe against
him, seeking the one thing that would assuage the tension within. With her
backside pressed against him all he had to do was move just slightly to enter
her welcoming passage. Pressing just the tip of his penis inside, he stopped
not allowing complete penetration. "So you wanted to sleep right?"

Wiggling her hips against him, her body begged and screamed for more. "Give!"
came the demanding gasp from his distraught wife.

Lee grinned, holding back a moment more in the face of his wife's demands. He
knew he could draw out her pleasure if he just held himself back a moment
longer.

"You sure your not to tired?" Lee teased her.

Groaning in frustration, Amanda knew he'd continue the game if she didn't do
something.

Reaching between their bodies, she caressed his sack with one hand while the
other went to work on her clit. Feeling his legs begin to relax, she gave a hard
push and sheathed him fully inside her waiting body. "I'm not tired anymore but
you will be by the time we're finished." Lee heard her throaty reply through his
pleasure-fogged mind.

Slowly he began to ease in and out of her while one hand played over her
breasts. The other hand held her hand to her clit as they both caressed it.
Climax quickly built as the rhythm increased. Twisting around Amanda captured
his lips to muffle her cry of completion, as wave after wave of pleasure washed
over her body.

Feeling her let go, Lee worked his dick in and out of her quicker and quicker,
and her vaginal walls gripped him tighter and tighter.

Knowing Lee wasn't far behind, Amanda kept his lips locked to hers swallowing
his shout of ecstasy. Keeping their bodies firmly joined, Lee pressed soft
kisses to her neck.

A large yawn escaped as he leaned over to kiss her goodnight, "You were right, I
am tired now."

The End