- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: Scarecrow and Mrs. King and its characters belong to WB and Shoot the Moon Productions. No infringement is intended. This is written for entertainment purposes only. Please do no redistribute or reproduce this story without my permission.

Thanks: To Steph, who inspired the story by telling a ‘bedtime’ story in chat one night and letting me play with it. Also, many thanks to Miriam and Tisha for finding my mistakes.
Amanda stared out the window of the Corvette and silently contemplated her latest assignment with Lee. She didn’t want to admit it, but she was nervous, even though this was supposed to be a milk run.

Resting her elbow on the window ledge, she watched a young couple leave the building, their arms laden with packages. What had her on edge was not the location, but the mission: retrieving a microdot. The last time she had a job like this, she’d almost been sold into white slavery. This time, she vowed to redeem herself, even though the debacle of the previous assignment wasn’t really her fault.

To steady her nerves, Amanda thought back to earlier that afternoon, when Billy told them about the assignment. She was finishing up a report, when Billy entered the Q Bureau.

“Afternoon, Amanda.”

“Afternoon, Sir. Can I help you with anything?”

Billy cleared his throat. “Where’s Lee?”

“He stepped out for a moment. He’ll be right back.”

“I need the two of you to go on a milk run this evening. It shouldn’t take long. All you need to do is retrieve a microdot.”

She groaned silently at the word “microdot.” But her attention was diverted when Lee walked into the Q. “What’s this about a microdot?”

Billy handed them each a piece of paper. “As I was saying, later this evening a microdot is being left at --”

“The Dream Palace! Come on, Billy, that’s just a sleazy X-rated bookstore.” When Lee’s back was to Billy, Amanda saw him wink at her.

She knew what he was doing; he didn’t want it to look like they would choose to go to such a place. But, in reality, as soon as she read what kind of business it was, she’d been intrigued. She’d never enter this kind of establishment on her own; it would be to embarrassing, but with her husband . . ., now that was a different story.

“You’re wrong, Lee. I’ve been told it’s now a very classy establishment. It’s under new management; totally remodeled. And God knows, with Augie Swann as your snitch, you’ve been in far worse dives.”

Amanda stood up and joined the others in the middle of the room. “I don’t have a problem with the location, sir. Where did the informant say he would be leaving the information?”

Billy smiled and handed her another sheet of paper. “It’ll be on a poster of ‘Sugar and Spice,’ in private viewing room number one, after 7 o’clock tonight. He’ll hide it on the dot of the i in spice. Just bring it back to the Agency. Any questions?”

The beeping of Lee’s alarm on his wristwatch jolted Amanda back to the present. She fingered the locket she was wearing; this time she’d put the microdot there immediately after they found it.

Lee turned off the alarm and put his hand on top of hers. “Well, Mrs. Stetson, you ready to enter the store of dreams?”

Amanda leaned over and kissed him gently on the lips, “I’ll follow you anywhere, Mr. Stetson.” She smiled suggestively. “Who knows, we may find some things we’d like to buy.”

Lee arched his eyebrows. “Let’s hope so.”

As they walked through the parking lot, Lee placed his arm around her waist, pulling her close. “Anything you want, tell me, it’s yours.”

“I just may take you up on that.”

Telling herself not to blush, Amanda pulled open the door. Thank goodness the customers inside looked, well, normal – not sleazy or unsavory. Of all ages, they were dressed in everything from suits to cut-off jeans. And a lot of couples were shopping together.

This was not like the X-rated stores she had heard about. Those were cheap and dirty. This place had a sort of elegance; it was well lit, clean and spacious. Were it not for the different merchandise, it might have been a fashionable boutique. Private viewing rooms, she noted from a sign, were located at the rear of the store.

Since they had half an hour to kill before making the pick-up, Amanda tried to look casual and began to wander the aisles. To her right was a huge display of magazines, some bearing familiar titles like “Playboy,” “Playgirl,” “Hustler,” and ‘Penthouse’ were on display. Others she’d never heard of: “Hot Stuff,” “Oral Fantasies,” “Kinky,” “Backdoor Delights,” “Busty,” and “Alleycat Mistress.” She picked up a copy of “Oral Fantasies” and opened it. Her eyes widened when she saw the first page, a picture of a grinning man with a large, hard penis in his hand. The caption on the bottom of the page read, “come on, suck me, you know you want it.”

She jumped when Lee came up behind her and nuzzled her neck. “I was going to ask you to do the same thing to me later,” he whispered.

Amanda closed the magazine and playfully slapped his arm. “We’ll see.” She shifted her attention to the aisle of books where Lee was browsing. A lot of the stock seemed to be sex manuals, but there were others: “Best American Erotica,” “Sensational Sex,” “Great Sex Games,” “Orgasms for Two,” “Sex Toy Tricks,” and “Naughty Stories.”

“Amanda, look at this,” Lee said as he pointed to a chapter in “Great Sex Games” and licked his lips in anticipation. “I’d love to try this some day.”

She scanned the paged headed “Sexual Banquet.” A man was licking whipped cream off the breasts of a woman who had strawberries, grapes, and bananas positioned on her body. Another section told the man to dribble champagne between the woman’s legs and lick it up with his tongue. The next sentence intrigued her the most. “Place a bagel around the tip of his penis and nibble it, being sure to brush his penis ‘accidentally’ with your tongue.” She wasn’t sure the hole in the bagel would be large enough to accommodate Lee, but she wanted to try it. Better put bagels on her grocery list.

“Hmm, maybe I’ve finally figured out how to get you to eat breakfast.” With a wink, she headed to the next aisle, “”Sex Games.” The titles were certainly tempting: “Sensations,” “Wheel of Passion,” “Around the World in Bed.” She picked up a box labeled “Stairway to Pleasure” and skimmed the print on the back. Fantasy cards, truth or dare, embarrassing moments, massage lotion and lubricant . . . this might be fun. Standing in the aisle, she imagined playing the game with Lee on a dark and stormy night. It sure would make for an interesting evening. She placed the box back on the shelf when Lee walked up beside her.

“Find something you want to buy?”

“Maybe,” was all she said as she continued on her way.

The next aisle held lubricants, oils, and lotions in luscious flavors. Amanda suppressed a giggle at the sight of several chocolate-flavored items. Just the thing for Francine to snack on when playing backgammon.

Lee picked up a bottle of Passion Fruit Motion Lotion. “We have to come back here when we have more time,” he murmured.

Amanda’s eyes widened when they came to a section containing what seemed like hundreds of different vibrators, dildos, penis pumps, cock rings, vibrating eggs, pleasure beads, and fake vaginas.

“Hey, do you think I should buy one of these?” Lee held up a box containing an inflatable doll.

She, in turn, picked up the largest dildo she saw. “Only if I can buy one of these.”

“Touché.” He tossed the doll back onto the shelf. “Wait a second, what do we have here? Now, I’d love to buy you this.”

She put the dildo back. “What is it?”

Lee held out a package. “It’s called the ‘Fluttering Monarch.’ I’d love to see you strap this on, with me holding the controls. Think of it, I could make you come, when I’m not even touching you.”

“I prefer it when you touch me.” She kissed him lightly on the lips.

Lee returned her kiss. “Me, too.”

“So how much time do we have?”

He checked his watch. “About ten minutes. Let’s start heading toward the viewing rooms.”

They walked past the handcuffs with barely a glance. Why bother with those when they had their own? The fur-lined ones caught her attention for a moment, but no, why go to the expense of buying another pair when she could line the ones they already had? Besides, silk scarves worked wonderfully.

Just outside the viewing booths, they lingered in from of a display of masks, whips, paddles, and leather outfits. Some looked very sexy to Amanda, although she knew Lee preferred the feel of silk under his fingertips.

At the end of the aisle she accidentally bumped into Lee, who had stopped and was looking up. “What are staring at?”

“A sex swing. We’re going to have to try one of these someday, I’ve heard they’re amazing.”

Amanda looked at the pictures on one of the boxes. The swing did look like it would be stimulating. “If you can figure out where to hang it, we’ll buy it,” she whispered into his ear, and then nibbled on the lobe.

“Don’t worry, I’ll figure out something.” He grinned lasciviously. “Come on, it’s show time.”

The entrance to the private viewing rooms was blocked by a counter marked “Reservations,” where a woman sat, signing in customers. A sign above her head read, “No more then two people to a booth. You must either pay to rent a video or for a private viewing of a dancer. No exceptions.”

“Oh, no, we should’ve reserved the room when we first came in. We might not be able to get the room we need.”

Lee took her hand in his, brought it his lips, and kissed it. “No problem.” Adopting what Amanda privately termed “the double-barreled dimpled smile,” he walked over to the counter and motioned to the girl that he wanted to talk to her privately. She leaned over, listened, smiled and nodded her head in response.

A moment later, he returned sporting a mischievous grin. “We have viewing room one in fifteen minutes.”

“Okay, buster, what did you tell her?”

“I told her it was our six month anniversary and we wanted to celebrate because we’d met here and gone to room number one on our first date.”

“And she believed you?” She rolled her eyes.

Lee put his hand to his chest, as if he had been wounded. “Of course, she believed me. Why not? She thought it was very romantic.”

Amanda shook her head. No one was immune to the Stetson charm, when Lee wanted to pour it on. It was one of the things that she loved about him, as long as he reserved that charm for her. Naturally, she made an exception for when he used it in the line of duty.

“We need to pick out a video,” he said. “I didn’t think you’d want a private viewing of a dancer.”

“You’re absolutely right. If I want to see a dancer, I’ll have you dance for me.”

Lee chuckled. “They mean female dancers. I don’t think they have male dancers here.”

“The women here don’t know what they’re missing.”

“And just how do you know that?”

“If you’re good I may tell you some day.” With those parting words she started to scan the videos. Unfortunately, the rentals were disappointing. Amanda gave a snort as she returned yet another selection to the rack. Several titles that had been promising, “Hot Diggity Dog,” “The Wild Ones,” and “69 Hours” proved to be not her cup of tea. “None of these have a semblance of a plot.”

“That’s the whole point. They aren’t supposed to have storylines, just sex. Lots of it.”

“Well, I think they could have some kind of plot, a little one, instead of just sex, sex, sex. Wait a minute.” She read the back of the box labeled “Mission Erotica”: “A gun. A girl. A body. A cast of characters guilty as sin.” At least this one sounded interesting.

“Here.” She held up the video. “How about this?”

Lee glanced up. “Fine with me. Come on, it’s time.” Placing his hand on the small of her back, he guided her to the viewing rooms.

Amanda gulped when she saw Lee hand the woman at the counter forty dollars. How in the world were they going to put this in their expense report - twenty dollars for a private viewing room and twenty dollars for an X-rated movie? Well, if Congresswoman Faber questioned this, presumably Billy would swear it was a legitimate business expense.

After a minute, the girl returned with the tape and a slip of paper outlining the rules for the use of the room. “Have fun.”

To Amanda’s relief, as soon as she entered the viewing room, she saw the poster advertising “Sugar and Spice.” It was posted on the wall to her left, above the love seat covered by a sheet. “There it is.”

Lee placed the video and paper on top of the VCR, walked over to the love seat, and stepped up on the cushion. A loud crackling sounded when he placed his weight on the seat. “What the hell was that?”

Amanda recognized the sound immediately. She walked over to the love seat and lifted an edge of the sheet revealing the furniture beneath it. “It’s just plastic, sweetheart. My grandmother had them on her couch and chairs. She told me it was so the material would always look like new.” She dropped the sheet back into place.

“You’re kidding, right?”

“Nope, that’s what Grandma told me. I could never figure out how they sat on them comfortably. In the summer the plastic stuck to the backs of my legs, and I always hated the sound it made. I think it was a fifties thing.”

“Thank God your grandmother wasn’t in charge of decorating military quarters.” In no time Lee had picked the microdot off the poster. He jumped down, the microdot secure on the end of his index finger. Amanda opened her locket, he placed it inside, and she snapped it shut with a sigh of relief.

Lee kissed her on the lips. “Mission accomplished, no problems. Nothing like the last time. I know you were worried.”

Her arms wrapped around his waist and hugged him tightly to her body. “Yeah, it was. Sometimes I think you know me too well.”

“That goes both ways. It seems like there are times you know me better than I know myself, Mrs. Stetson.”

As they separated, Amanda looked around the room. “Can we leave now?”

Lee assumed an exaggerated expression of shocked. “No. How would it look? What would people think, we just came in.”

“We could always say we had a fight if anyone asked.”

“I have a better idea. We’ve got a video, a VCR, a TV and a room. I’ve already paid for them. The least we can do is watch the movie. Besides you might enjoy it.” He winked.

Amanda had been kidding him, for she didn’t really want to leave yet. Over the last hour, she became more and more aroused as they looked at the products for sale. Since she and Lee had to report back at the Agency this evening, she knew it could be after midnight before they had some time alone again. “Well, when you put it that way, I don’t see the harm in watching the movie.”

Lee clapped his hands together and took a few long strides to the VCR. “I knew you’d see it my way.”

While he started the movie, she made herself comfortable on the love seat. The sheet smelled fresh, like it had just been laundered. “Oh, I get it,” she murmured, suddenly realizing why plastic-coated furniture coved with a sheet was a practical décor.

As images started to flicker on the screen, Lee slid into place next to her. When he wrapped his arm around her shoulder, she pressed close, intensely aware of his scent and the warmth of his body.

Two minutes into the movie, the couple on the screen began to have oral sex. So much for plot. But, to Amanda’s surprise, she found the video far more erotic then she expected. Maybe plot was overrated.

“Babe, you’re a real killer,” said the movie’s lead actor in a bad Bogart accent. Actually, he was a good deal more handsome than Humphrey Bogart, even if he couldn’t act worth a darn. In fact, he looked a lot like Lee.

When the man on screen leaned over and parted the actress’s vaginal lips and teased her clitoris with his tongue, Amanda felt herself become wet. Snuggling deeper into Lee’s body, she rested her hand on his chest and caressed his nipple through his shirt.

Lee nibbled on her neck. “I see you’re enjoying the movie.”

Leaning her head back, she gave him better access to her neck. “It’s … um …very interesting,” she gasped out, as the hand that was draped over her shoulder found the sensitive nipple of her breast through her blouse.

“Suck me deep,” the man on the screen ordered, and she heard Lee groan in tandem with the actor when the woman took the man’s engorged penis deep into her mouth. In response, Amanda moved her left hand to her husband’s crotch and caressed his hard manhood through his jeans.

Lee groaned again, more loudly, and she moved off the love seat.

“Where are you going?”

“Nowhere, sweetheart, I just need to get into the correct position.” She knelt on her knees in front of him and pushed his legs apart. Grinning seductively, she leaned up took possession of his lips in a fiery kiss. As their tongues danced, she unbuttoned his shirt and raked her fingertips over his nipples. Her lips followed the path of her hands, sucking on each hard nubbin in turn. After she quickly unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants, her hand snaked through the opening of his boxers to touch his hot member, which sprang forth, hard and pulsating.

She looked up at him as he leaned back against the love seat, his eyes closed, his tongue licking his lips. She hated to stop, but she needed better access. “Lift up and help me, Lee. I can’t fully reach my objective.”

Laughing he opened his eyes. He raised his body and helped her remove his clothes. When she immediately enveloped his manhood with her lips, he gasped and wound his hands into her hair. Her hand massaged his testicles as her mouth teased his shaft.

Though their sex life was always highly passionate, this different setting, and the promise of future pleasures from the store’s merchandise, lent a special intensity to their lovemaking now. Even the noises the couple was making on the screen added to the erotic atmosphere.

As Amanda continued to suck on his erect penis, she slid one of her hands between her legs and caressed her mound through her pants. Her breathing was coming fast, and she wanted to feel his lips on her. When she felt his hands leave her head and pull her up, she knew he wanted the same thing.

“I want to taste you.” He lifted her to her feet and quickly stripped off her clothes, then pushed her back onto the loveseat and spread her legs wide. As his hands kneaded her breasts, tweaking the hard nipples, he kissed her passionately. His lips blazed a path along her neck, across her chest, and down her stomach, and his fingers opened the lips of her vagina.

Amanda closed her eyes and moaned when she felt his tongue vibrate against her swollen clitoris. She couldn’t take much more; she was close to coming and she wanted to feel him deep inside her. Since the very first time, Lee could make her come just using his tongue or finger. He knew exactly how to touch her, to make her quiver with passion.

Apparently, they both recognized the need to become one. Lee stood up and held his hand out to her. “Let’s try something a little different.”

“Okay.” She got to her feet and wrapped her hand around his penis, which was standing at attention.

Lee grinned. “Come here,” he said, as he turned her to look at the mirrored wall before them and sat down on the arm of the love seat.

She put her hands on his shoulders and started to climb on him to sit in his lap, but he stopped her. “No, not like that. Like this.” He turned her around so she was facing the mirror. “Now put your legs outside of mine and move like you’re going to sit down.”

“Ohhhh…” was all she could say, as she felt the tip of his pulsing penis at the entrance to her core. And in the mirror she saw it too, she watched his penis slide into her depth. Looking higher into the mirror, her eyes locked onto his and she used her leg muscles to ride him.

He nibbled on her neck, his hazel eyes not leaving the reflection of her own brown eyes in the glass. “This is the hottest thing I’ve ever seen,” he said, his voice husky. Putting his hands on her hips, he helped her rise and fall, harder and faster.

At times she lifted off his shaft completely to sink back onto it. Her breathing became labored as she continued to look into the mirror, alternating her line of vision from Lee’s eyes to their bodies, joined as one. Her body was afire, and her legs were turning to jelly.

Lee moved his hands from her hips, placed them on her breasts, playing with her nipples as she continued to ride him. Unable to form words, Amanda could only moan in ecstasy. In the mirror, she saw his hands leave her breasts. His long, slender fingers parted her labia, exposing her throbbing clitoris, and then rubbed the swollen bud in swift circles. This was more then she could handle. Her orgasm exploded, and her muscles tightened around his thrusting penis. When she screamed in rapture, Lee also came, sending his seed deep inside her.

While their bodies were still joined, Amanda leaned back against him and felt his strong arms wrap around her.

Suddenly, a bell chimed. As she gently pulled away, breaking their connection, she noticed a light above the door was blinking.

“Guess it’s time to leave, but I’m glad we stayed.”

He stroked her cheek with his fingertips. “I wouldn’t have missed this for the world.”

“Neither would I.” She brought his fingertips to her lips and kissed each one. Then, reluctantly, she leaned over, grabbed up her clothes, and began to dress.

He pulled on his boxers and jeans and turned off the VCR they had largely ignored after the first five minutes.

“The quicker we take care of business at the Agency, the quicker we can go home and make out our shopping list.”

“Shopping list?”

“Yeah, shopping list.” He glanced up from buttoning his shirt. “We have to make a list of what we want to buy when we come back here.”

Amanda started to feel flushed again, at just the thought of putting some of those tempting items to use. “I have a feeling we’re gonna have just as much fun making the list as doing the shopping,” she said, fingering the crotch of his jeans.

Lee grabbed her hand. “Let’s get out of here. I feel something rising that is going to need taking care of very soon.”

The End