[Reviews - 2] Printer
Lee is there on his date with Leslie.
Rated: Teen
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King Characters: Lee Stetson
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 5236 Read: 5405
Published: 15/07/08 Updated: 15/07/08
Story Notes:
Time Line: A/U. This occurs if Amanda hadn't accepted Lee's dinner invitation in the episode "Over the Limit."

Author's Note: This story is completely A/U. I'm going to play with the storyline just a bit. In the series it was always presumed that Lee and Leslie had an intimate relationship while they dated. But for the purposes of this story I'm going to go on the idea that they had never been intimate because of Lee's confusion over his feelings toward Amanda.

Author's Note 2: A very special thanks to my wonderful beta reader Sue. You've been absolutely wonderful helping me with this story.

1. Chapter 1 by Dawn [Reviews - 2] (5236 words)

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us