- Text Size +
"Are we really going to do this?"

The tension mounted as the daring spy duo prepared for the
infiltration of the heavily guarded fortress.

Lee adjusted the belt on his black jumpsuit (hey, my story so I
choose for Lee to be in the scrumptious black get up we saw on air,
hubba ubba). Amanda looked nervous to his trained, analytical mind's
eye.

"It's going to fine okay? Just don't think about, hey, we've done
tougher jobs than this in the past."

Amanda nodded as best she could, appreciating her partners attempts
to allay her fears and make her smile. She still felt nervous
whenever she thought of what lay before them.

This job could get dangerous, there was no accounting for the type of
person they might meet during the mission.

She still could not help but seek further reassurance form the
tightly clad man at her side (still my story so yeah, going with
tight, woo-hoo).

"Are you sure? It's a long way down."

Lee flashed her his famous mega-watt grin as they descended down the
steep secret entrance of the establishment.

"I'm sure, we just go in, mingle abit, gather as much information
about the people that we can and then we make a run for it."

Amanda gripped his hand as they continued down the ultra secret
entrance.

Besides, when all was said and done, how dangerous and exciting could
a Wicky Gutter function really be?