- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
G'day,
All you need to know, Jan made me laugh and dared me.
Shouldn't dare The Kris in an IM. One more, this counts right?
She looked at her partners fine form as she stood silently behind him.

Today had been rough and thrawt with tension.

Soon they would be home and they could relax like she had wanted to
relax with her super hunky guy from the beginning, since this whole
day had begun.

Wicked thoughts swirled around her tired brain as she continued
looking at her partners body.

Looking back she was never really sure what prompted her to actually
be bold enough to do part of what she was thinking.

Maybe it was his fine profile when he turned his head slightly and
looked at the scenery as they both descended.

If she made the day more fun it would fly by, she so desperatley
wanted to go home she was willing to try just about anyhting at this
point.

She took a deep breath, fortune favoured the brave, go for it, as her
friend Jan would say.

Kris started slowly rubbing Jame's fine posterior. Feeling embolded
she started adding a squeeze here and there, no one could see.

She playful leant over her beloved's shoulder and whispered
suggestivley in his ear.

"First time being fondeled on a city escalator?"

James turned and grinned suggestively back at her.

"If you do that you might start something we need to finish, are you
sure? It's a long way down."

He pointed down the steep escalator, indicating what would happen if
their passion over took them and they fell, right there on Flinder's
Street station amongst the startled public.

"Hey, he laughed, I'm all for it though. Just think, we could have
something saucy for you to share with your Yahoo Group, you know the
cool one, the one that deals with Lee and Amanda from Scarecrow And
Mrs. King. Wicky, that's it, yeah, share with Wicky, they will love
that."

Kris thought about it, could it lead to more escapades once they were
home?

She slowly stretched forth a trembling hand . . .