- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Disclaimer: Scarecrow and Mrs. King is the property of Warner Brothers and Shoot the Moon Enterprises. No infringement is intended.
The young man looked down at the gravel which had been freshly impacted.
What was once his favorite place in this park to spend in solitude had been
transformed into a jogging path. As he pondered this predicament, his hand
automatically adjusted the glasses on the brim of his nose.

"Five miles? You want me to run five miles?"

"Yes, Wormbrain!Haven't you heard the girls on the bus talking about this
new trail? It's a perfect plan!"

Jamie King started to jog beside his brother. "I don't care much about what
the dumb girls do. But when Phillip looks like he is a contender in the
sweatiest kid contest, I'll be right there to hear what their reaction is. Oh
my gosh, I wish that I had my camera!'