[Reviews - 0] Printer
Rated: Teen
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King Characters: Amanda King, Lee Stetson
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 1019 Read: 4055
Published: 12/07/08 Updated: 12/07/08
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: Characters and basic premise belong to someone far wealthier than I will ever be. (Shoot the Moon and Warner Bros) I'm just borrowing them and tarnishing them slighty. (Warner should invest in Tarnex). I am making no money off of these stories( I just use them for therapy) and I retain the rights to this particular adventure. (Like anyone else would want it)

1. Chapter 1 by Breenybug [Reviews - 0] (1019 words)

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us