- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Timeline: late first, early second season

I have had this story floating around in my head for months and thought I would finally try to put it on paper. Enjoy!
"Oh, Amanda," he breathed as his mouth descended upon hers in a toe-curling kiss.

"Yes, Lee," she answered as his tongue begged for entrance to her warm, inviting mouth.

Amanda nipped gently on his bottom lip. Finally she had a chance to show him how she felt. She slid her mouth along his jawline as Lee cupped her breast with his right hand and supported her neck with the left hand. Lee stroked
her nipple through her blouse as Amanda moaned in response. She arched her back in pleasure, allowing both her breasts to lightly graze Lee's chest. Her need for him was mounting. She craved his body against hers as if she were a starving woman and he was a piece of chocolate. Amanda slowly, but steadily, continued her onslaught of kisses to his smooth, dolphin-like chest. She
unbuttoned the first button and the second but impatience got the best of her and she ripped the shirt wide open.

Lee moaned in response and began his own exploration of Amanda's awaiting body. He removed his hand from her
breast and Amanda sighed at the loss of contact. With his eyes devouring hers, Lee unbuttoned Amanda's blouse and slid it off her creamy white shoulders.

"Oh, Amanda," he breathed again as he returned to cup her breast. As he flicked the nipple of her right breast, his mouth plundered the left, bringing more pleasure to Amanda than she thought she had never known. She was mindless at this point, sure that her head must be floating around the room searching for the rest of her body.

Amanda impatiently grabbed at Lee's belt buckle and heard him gasp in response. It had been so long since she had been so intimate with another man. There had been Joe, who was always so kind and well, predictable in bed. Amanda did not know what to expect of Lee and, at this moment, was incapable of conscious thought.

With no clothes as barriers, Amanda felt on fire. It was as if every cell in her body was focused completely and totally on Lee. He entered her and their souls were joined, as well as their bodies.

Someone moaned and Amanda was sure that if the earth were to swallow her up at this point, she wouldn't care, so great was this pleasure.

As Amanda and Lee lay quitely, with Lee stroking Amanda's arm, Amanda felt she was home. She had found her soul mate, so profound was their love making.

"Oh, Lee, that was wonderful," Amanda whispered.

"Amanda, that was fine, just fine," Lee buzzed.

Lee buzzed? Was he out of his mind?! The earth moved for goodness sake.

Amanda awoke with a start in her own bed, all alone.

"Darn it! Even in my dreams, I don't measure up!," thought Amanda as she rolled over and jumped out of bed to start her at the Agency.

End