[Reviews - 1] Printer
Disclaimer: Scarecrow & Mrs. King belong to Warner Bros & Shoot the Moon. I’m just having fun

Setting:  Fourth season. Stemwinder hasn’t happened yet. Lee and Amanda haven’t said, “I love you” yet. Slightly off cannon and AU.

Synopsis:  Lee shares his deepest feelings with the only other person he could trust. This takes place before Operation Sneak Attack.

Author’s notes: Flashbacks are bracketed by ******** and dialogue is in Italics. I hope this doesn’t confuse anyone.

This was my first attempt at agnst. I don't think I achieved it. This is the second story Ive ever written

A special thank you goes to my wonderful betas Dawn and Lushy. Their efforts were invaluable to me. I really can’t express my thanks enough. All the comments and corrections to my story were made with grace and tact. I’ll be forever grateful for them. They have only managed to make this story and any future stories betteraving a little fun with them.

Rated: Teen
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King Characters: Amanda King, Lee Stetson
Genres: Angst
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 16475 Read: 7600
Published: 17/05/08 Updated: 17/05/08

1. Chapter 1 by Sue [Reviews - 1] (16475 words)

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us