- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Hey Cheryl I was writing and you know I type slow. Besides I promised to write it and I did, don't I atleast get credit for that. My poor little fingers were about to freeze off too...

Schizen (since Amanda doesn't let Lee say "Oh S..." in front of the boys.)
Lee Stetson couldn't believe he had been so careless, but in all fairness no one was supposed to come home until tomorrow. So young Phillip King wasn't the only one who was in for a shock when he entered his mother's bedroom without knocking. His younger Brother Jaime came in right on his heels and stopped so short his eyeglasses fell off. Lee and Amanda quickly covered their bodies with the sheet and bedspread but not before both boys had gained an eyeful. Phillip turned to make a hasty retreat and slammed into his brother, who was glued to the spot. Twelve year old Jaime kept seeing the contraption Lee's Penis was in and mistook it for some sort of weird splint.

Dotty who had lagged behind to pay the cab driver was just about to approach Amanda's room when she heard Jaime squeak out, "Mom, I can't believe you broke it!"