- Text Size +
"I can't believe you broke it!" Lee looked at his wife and shook his head.

She lowered her head and whispered, "I'm sorry." Then she picked her head up and continued, "But, it wasn't may fault. I felt someone grab me from behind, and I just reacted. How was I supposed to know you were coming home early?"

"I guess you're right. I shouldn't have snuck up behind you." He gently kissed her cheek. "Next time I let you know its me. I wouldn't want a repeat of today."

"Nor would I." She picked up his suit jacket and draped it over her arm. "Come on, let's get you home."

"Good idea, but you're going to have to explain to Billy why my arm is broken."

End