- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Disclaimer: These characters belong to Shoot the Moon and Warner Brothers et als. I don't own 'em, don't want to, just want to borrow them for some fun! Movie character mentioned in this story belongs to Paramount Pictures.

Timeline: 1989
"I can't believe you broke it!" Lee said with his hand grasping at his chest while looking at her with oh so beautiful, but sad hazel eyes. "You broke my heart, Amanda."

"Oh Lee, be serious!" Amanda admonished, "I did no such thing!"

"I saw the way you were looking at him, A-man-da." Lee said drawing out her name in the way he always did when he was really irritated with her.

"Who, Lee?" Amanda demanded. "Who do you think I was looking at???"

"Why Indiana Jones himself, you know Harrison Ford! I saw the way you were undressing him with your eyes throughout the whole movie." Lee exclaimed to Amanda as they were cutting their way through the crowd of people exiting the multiplex.

"I would certainly be doing no such thing, especially with the boys sitting right there in the same theater with us. And Lee Stetson, I can't believe you are acting so jealous over a movie star! How ridiculous! Besides you are the only one I want to be undressing, and not just with my eyes!" Amanda said with a reassuring wink just as Philip and Jamie caught up with them.

"Wow, Mom and Lee, that was the best movie ever! Thanks for bringing us to see it!" exclaimed the boys in unison as the foursome made their way through the parking lot.

End