[Reviews - 0] Printer
Rated: Teen
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King Characters: Amanda King, Lee Stetson
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: Yes
Word count: 3808 Read: 82802
Published: 10/07/08 Updated: 10/07/08
Story Notes:
The Challenge: This week we're asking you to write a story which will include the words: SILK, KISS, PULSE, RIBBON, CURLS and, to add to the challenge, let’s have our stories take place during the THIRD SEASON.

Instructions: You must use all the words somewhere in your story, and use the theme/scenario AS WELL. You can use the words in any order - you may even use them more than once. But you MUST use them all AT LEAST ONCE. Additionally, each word must be CAPITALIZED, to stand out, and must also be used exactly as noted in the Challenge. Please no changing tenses, adding prefixes or suffixes or pluralizations.

Don't forget your submission can be any length - from one line to a full-length story - and it can be SMK, B5 or anything else as long as it has a link to either SMK or B5.

1. A Matched Pair - Jennifer C by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (505 words)
*takes place between `Utopia Now' and `Reach for the Sky'. This is my very first story that isn't post-season so please be kind. All standard disclaimers apply*

2. Chapter 2 - Sue by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (100 words)

3. Interruptions - Anne by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (301 words)
The Challenge: Write a story that includes the words: SILK, KISS, PULSE, RIBBON, CURLS and, to add to the challenge, the story takes place during the THIRD SEASON. This story takes place during All The World’s A Stage. A very short story.

Usual disclaimers apply. Don’t own them; don’t make money off of them. Thanks to Jennifer for beta reading.

4. Dream Come True - Monica by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (776 words)
Disclaimer: I don't own them and this is only for fun

My story take place after: "The Eyes Have It"

5. Chapter 5 - Patti by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (223 words)

6. Chapter 6 - Sue by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (300 words)
This one takes place during the episode A Lovely Little Affair, written by George Geiger and Kathleen A. Shelley. SMK belong to Warner Bros & Shoot the moon production. This story is mine—warts and all.

7. Chapter 7 - Sue by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (333 words)
This is just another idea I had for this week's challenge. Thanks to Monica for talking it out with me.

It takes place during the episode Over the Limit written by Tom Ropelewski. The characters belong to Warner Bros. & Shoot the Moon as well as Mr. Ropelewski. I am only borrowing them to entertain the girls in the gutter.

8. Chapter 8 - Sue by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (281 words)
Boy, it seems Sparkle Stardust is on a roll. This makes the fourth answer to this week's challenge she demanded I write.

It takes place during the episode Over the Limit written by Tom Ropelewski. The characters belong to Warner Bros. & Shoot the Moon as well as Mr. Ropelewski. I am only borrowing them to entertain the girls in the gutter.

9. Dot Matrix - Julie T by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (490 words)
Disclaimer: Characters and episodes mentioned in this fanfic from the TV show Scarecrow and Mrs. King do not belong to me, but to Shoot the Moon and Warner Brothers et als. I am just borrowing them for some fun.

Timeline: End of Season 3—Filler for "All The World's A Stage"

Scene: Agency Bullpen

10. Thank You So Much - Jennifer C by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (499 words)
*set right after A Matched Pair-usual disclaimers apply. Hope you enjoy :)*

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us