[Reviews - 0] Printer
holidays." Wouldn't that depend on your experience of home? This explores the meaning of "home" to Lee Stetson at various points in his life
Rated: Family
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King Characters: Amanda King, Lee Stetson
Genres: Drama
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 4515 Read: 4047
Published: 21/06/08 Updated: 21/06/08
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: Warner Brothers and Shoot the Moon Productions own these characters. I don't make money from them. The song "In My Room" is the property of Brian Wilson of the Beach Boys, and no copyright infringement is intended. The children's book *Bread and Jam for
Frances* is the copyrighted property of Russell Hoban, and no copyright infringement is intended.

Timing: According to Lee's ISP in "Rumors of My Death," his date of birth was June 17, 1950. Part I takes place in December 1954, and draws upon the flashback scenes in "Unfinished Business." Part II takes place in December 1966, and draws on characters from "A Relative Situation" and "Mission of Gold." Part 3 is set in late November 1983, between "Service Above and Beyond" and "Saved by the
Bells." Part IV is set in December 1993, six years after the end of the series.

1. Chapter 1 by Miriam [Reviews - 0] (4515 words)

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us