- Text Size +
Story Notes:
These characters belong to the Shoot the Moon productions and Warner Brothers. No infringement is intended. It is intended solely for the enjoyment of its readers.

The marriage is still a mystery and so that puts the story late in the fourth season.
Chapter 1

A lone driver navigated the almost empty streets of Georgetown in an
effort to return to his apartment. It had been a grueling day. No,
it had been a grueling week and he was dead on his feet. He had been
on a stake out for the past thirty-six hours and he was fatigued
beyond belief. The only saving grace was that after all this time,
the surveillance paid off and he was able to bring in Hermann
Reinhoff, one of Berlin's most notorious assassins. At this moment,
Reinhoff was biding his time in an Agency holding cell. His fate was
now in the hands of Dr. Smythe.

Lee glanced at the dashboard clock, which read 3:48 a.m. He groaned,
thankful that in a few short minutes, he would be at his apartment
and that meant he would finally be able to get some sleep.
Unfortunately, it wouldn't be enough to make up for all he had missed
out on during the week, but at least he would be able to sleep in his
own bed, flat out, rather than sitting upright in that awful brown
Agency sedan he had been driving for the week.

He finally rolled into a parking place and shut off the engine. For
a brief moment, he leaned his head back against the headrest. It
felt good to be able to unwind. He allowed himself a few minutes to
relax. A few minutes were all he had as the honking of a passing car
horn brought him back to reality. Slowly, he pulled his long form
from the low-slung vette. He affectionately patted the hood of the
car and headed to his apartment.

`Come on, Stetson, you can do it. One foot in front of the other.
That's it.' By sheer force of will, he managed to make the journey
to his apartment door although it took him three tries before
successfully placing the key in the lock. After locking the door
behind him, he headed to his bedroom, not even stopping to turn on
the lights. The small light from his bedroom lit the way.

His bed looked so inviting that he almost gave into his desire of
simply crawling into it. However, the thought of a shower was
equally as appealing and definitely needed. He felt dirty and gritty
having wrestled Reinhoff before finally subduing him. In the
process, Lee had taken a few well-placed punches and kicks and had
ruined yet another suit.

Stepping into the shower, he felt the warm water cascade over his
tired and bruised body. His left eye was beginning to blacken
slightly and his right side bore the mark of Reinhoff's boot. As he
washed his body, Lee took inventory of his injuries and deemed none
of them needed medical attention. Thank goodness none of the Agency
doctors were on hand this evening when he brought Reinhoff in or he
would still be at the Agency enduring the never ending pokes and
prods of the medical staff.

A wave of fatigue swept over him as he leaned heavily against the
wall of the shower. With his last ounce of energy, he turned off the
water and stepped out of the shower. Grabbing a towel, he ran it
over his head and body, barely drying off, as he walked toward his
bed. He tossed the damp towel in the hamper and sat down on the edge
of his bed. With his elbows posted on his knees, he leaned his head
into his hands, as the heels of his hands rubbed his tired eyes. He
was too tired to even slip on a pair of boxers.

`Damn, I'm getting too old for this stuff,' he thought. Mindful of
his early morning meeting with Billy, Lee set his alarm for 8:00
a.m. `Well, at least I can get a few hours of shut-eye before I have
to go back to the Agency.' He chuckled to himself as he remembered
the days when he used to stay out all night, partying with some
beautiful young thing and then show up at work ready to take on the
world. All that had changed now and it wasn't simply he because he
had gotten older. No, there was only one beauty in his life now. She
was a tall brunette with the most expressive eyes he had ever known.
Those expressive eyes and that beautiful smile belonged to his wife.
His last thoughts were of her as he closed his eyes. He was asleep
before his head hit the pillow.

Chapter 2

Amanda arrived at the Agency early. Jamie had an appointment with the
orthodontist and Phillip had an early morning basketball practice.
So, after Jamie's appointment, she dropped the boys off at school and
headed to the Agency.

"Good morning, Mrs. Marsten," Amanda cheerfully greeted the
receptionist, "How are you today?" she asked as she issued the
password of the day.

"Fine, thank you, Mrs. King," she said as she handed Amanda her
badge. "Mr. Melrose asked that you stop in and see him as soon as
you arrived. He's downstairs in his office."

Amanda offered her thanks and headed to the Bullpen. Seeing Billy at
the coffeepot, she moved in that direction.

"Good morning, sir. Mrs. Marsten said you wanted to see me."

Billy smiled warmly at this housewife turned agent. She was like a
daughter to him and he enjoyed the cheerfulness that seemed to follow
her.

"Good morning, Amanda. Why don't you come into my office?" He
gestured toward the door with his coffee cup.

"Sir, is anything wrong? Has Lee checked in? He's been on this
stake out and…"

Billy set down his cup and put his hand up in the air to stop the
long series of questions he knew would be coming.

"Amanda, please, sit down," he said smiling at her. "I need you to
do a favor for me. Nothing is wrong. As far as I know, Lee is
fine. In fact, he was able to bring Reinhoff in last night or should
I say this morning. Anyway, that's why I've been trying to get in
touch with him. Have you heard from him?"

"No, sir, I haven't seen him since Tuesday. He told me about the
stake-out but I was unable to go with him because of my classes and
well..the boys' schedules."

"Well, I've been trying to call him all morning. He is supposed to
meet me to go over the plans for the Belgium Foreign Minister's visit
but Smythe wants me to accompany him to the White House to inform the
Secretary of State about the capture of Reinhoff and give him the
details of his debriefing. Now, I have been calling Lee since seven
this morning but I haven't been able to get through. His answering
machine won't even pick up. I know he's probably exhausted but
surely he couldn't sleep through the constant ringing of the phone.
Maybe the phone lines are out or something."

"Or something," Amanda mumbled under her breath.

"Anyway, I want you to go over to his apartment and see if he's
there. If so, tell him not to worry about our meeting today. Tell
him he can have the day off since he has been on this Reinhoff case
for most of the week."

Amanda rose from the chair saying, "Yes sir, I'll get right on it."
As she reached for the door, Billy's voice called out to her.

"Oh, and Amanda, since there are no candidate classes scheduled for
today, why don't you take the day off too."

The smile on Amanda's face lit up the room. Billy couldn't help but
smile. He knew these two were involved and he was pleased with
himself for putting them together.

Chapter 3

As she drove to Lee's apartment, she giggled knowing full well why
Lee's phone wasn't working. Amanda blushed remembering the last
evening she'd spent at Lee's apartment. They had gone out to dinner
on Saturday night and returned to his apartment for a
little "dessert." She agreed to meet him at the restaurant since she
had to drop the boys off at Joe's. They were thrilled with the
chance to ride in the `vette. Lee had insisted she drive the `vette
home since he had picked up an Agency sedan for his Friday afternoon
drop. He assured her he felt much safer with her driving it than
having to leave it at the garage. Her mother and one of her garden
club friends were attending a concert.

She and Lee were dancing when the first phone call arrived. He
wanted to let the machine get it, but she insisted he pick it up,
just in case something happened to one of the boys. It was a
telemarketer – a very persistent telemarketer. Every time Lee tried
to say something, he was cut off. Finally he simply hung up. They
resumed their dance and his hands began to roam her body. He pulled
her tight against his body and began planting tiny kisses along her
neck. Then, the second call came through. This time, it was Phillip,
and although nothing was wrong, Joe needed to talk with her. He
apologized to her letting her know that he needed to fly to New York
early Sunday morning. It had something to do with one of the cases
he was working on and he'd just been informed of the development.
Anyway, he thought it best to bring the boys home that night rather
than try to get them up so very early on Sunday morning. Amanda
agreed and reluctantly told Lee their evening was about to be cut
short. Well, at least they had until ten or so. Joe had promised to
take the boys to a movie in hopes of salvaging some of the weekend.

Lee intended to make good use of the time they had remaining since it
had been a while since he and Amanda were able to spend any quality
time together. He pulled her onto his lap and began raining kisses
over her face and neck. She responded with a satisfied moan and
arched her back, giving him more access. Lee unbuttoned her blouse
and opened the front clasp of her bra, his lips never leaving her
skin. Finally, his mouth descended upon her right breast and he
flicked his tongue across the nipple. Amanda sighed with pleasure
and pulled his head closer to her. He moved to her left breast to
bestow the same treatment. As he suckled, the phone rang for a third
time.

Growling, he snatched up the receiver and all but shouted into the
phone, "What!" On the other end, a bewildered Dotty asked if Amanda
was there. Lee reddened slightly as he passed the phone to Amanda.
Trying to reign in his racing libido, he realized from the one-sided
conversation that their evening was about to come to an end. Once
Amanda hung up, she relayed that Dotty had a flat tire on the way
home. She first called AAA but they said there would be a ninety-
minute wait. Next she called Joe but he wasn't home so she decided
she would try Lee.

Not wanting to leave Dotty stranded, Amanda promised Lee would be
there soon to help her out. Amanda quickly reminded her that Lee
would be driving a brown sedan so she would not become frightened as
a strange car pulled up behind her.

Amanda knew he was going to be upset, not because she promised his
help to Dotty but because their evening had come to an end so soon.
She wanted to do something to diffuse his anger. As she hung up the
phone, she unplugged it, then, turned to him with a sultry look on
her face. She leaned forward and captured his ear lobe, sucking on
it gently. Next she traced the shell of his ear with her tongue and
blew a warm breath over the wet skin. He shivered as her fingers
scraped across his scalp and she whispered in his ear, "I'm so
sorry. I promise I'll make this up to you." With that, she covered
his lips with hers and gave him a long, slow, breath-taking kiss.

It took him a few minutes to rise off the couch and he shook his head
as if to clear the mind-numbing kiss he'd just received from his
wife. He grinned a wolfish grin at her and said, "I can't wait." He
walked her to the corvette and she headed to Arlington to be home in
time to meet the boys as Lee headed into DC to rescue Dotty.

An hour and a half later, Dotty arrived home with Lee following close
behind. He was grateful for one thing. Even if the evening hadn't
gone quite the way he hoped, he was glad that the members of his
family felt comfortable to call on him. He was also grateful that
Dotty had to drive her own car home because she had been talking non-
stop since he arrived to help her. He had to laugh as he pulled in
behind her because she began rambling again as soon as she stepped
out of the car. He wondered in fact if she had been talking to
herself all the way home.

Amanda was waiting up for her mother to make sure she arrived home
safely. Joe had indeed dropped off the boys and they had been in bed
for the better part of an hour.

"Oh Mother, I'm so glad you're all right," she said as Dotty
proceeded Lee into the house.

"I'm fine, darling. Lee is very adept at changing tires. I think
you should keep him around," she said as she winked at Lee.

"Dotty, I'm just glad you thought to call me. I don't mind at all
helping you out," Lee said truthfully as he helped Dotty off with her
coat.

"Well, if you hadn't come along, I don't know what I would have
done. I mean, you pay all this money for roadside assistant and then
when you need it they tell you it's going to be a ninety-minute
wait. Who knows what might have happened in ninety minutes? I could
have been hit or robbed or…"

"Mo----ther…" Amanda sighed. "Listen, why don't you go upstairs, run
a nice warm bath and I'll bring you a nice warm cup of tea. How does
that sound?"

"Yes, that does sound heavenly. I think I'll try that new bubble
bath – Peach Apricot. It smelled so heavenly in the store." As she
turned to head upstairs she asked, "Oh Lee, I want to thank you
again. I hope I didn't ruin your evening." She looked mischievously
from Amanda to Lee. Lee was beginning to crack under the scrutiny
and looked down at his shoes.

"Ah…no….nothing important….I ah…." He shuffled not quite knowing what
to say. "Look, Dotty, I apologize for the way I sounded on the
phone. It's just that….we….ah…"

"Telemarketers, Mother, telemarketers. Lee and I were having dinner
and we were interrupted several times by telemarketers."

Lee nodded his head in agreement. Dotty smiled as she began her
ascent up the stairs.

"Maybe you should get an answering machine, Lee. That way you can
screen your calls."

She heard Amanda snicker as she headed up the
stairs. "Telemarketers, indeed." She mumbled.

Lee walked over to Amanda and wrapped his arms around his chuckling
wife. "Well, it's late so I'd better be going." He leaned in to
kiss her but she stopped him by placing a finger against his lips.

"Thank you, Lee," she said as she gently kissed him.

"Mmmm…" he said as he felt her lips pull away. "For what?"

"For helping Mother…." she said as she kissed his nose. "For
dinner….." she said kissing his left ear. "For not getting upset
because our evening was cut short….." she said as her tongue trailed
down to his Adam's apple. She smiled as she felt it bob up and down
as he swallowed. She tenderly kissed the underside of chin. Then
she pulled back to look into his eyes.

"Manda," he sighed, "I love you. None of the events of this evening
were your fault. You have nothing to be sorry for. I'm just glad
that both Phillip and Dotty thought to call me. It means I'm
becoming a part of this family even if no one knows it but you and
me."

"Oh, Lee, I love you too. Do you have any idea how wonderful you
are?"

"Care to show me?" he asked wiggling his eyebrows at her.

She laughed and smacked him softly on the arm.

"I take it that means no, huh?" He gave her a quick kiss and then
leaned in and whispered in her ear, "Well," he paused as he flicked
his tongue over her ear, "someone told me earlier that she'd make
this evening up to me, and I fully intend to collect." That said,
his lips grazed over hers before his tongue demanded entrance.
Before the kiss had a chance to deepen, the teakettle whistled its
readiness.

They broke apart and Amanda reached over to remove the kettle from
the stove and turn off the burner. Lee moved to the door
asking, "Are we still on for tomorrow?" Amanda had asked him earlier
to help her in the attic. There were several things that needed to
be thrown away in hopes of making room for his things once they were
ready to reveal their secret marriage.

Amanda looked up and smiled at him. Whoever thought the Scarecrow
would enjoy spending the day cleaning out an attic? But with the
boys at home, that probably wouldn't happen. She knew better than to
try and corral them into helping for they would end up either
scattering the stuff she was trying to get rid of or they would end
up fighting with each other. This was a job to do without the boys
so she replied no.

Seeing the hopeful look disappear from his face, she quickly
added, "Well, not for cleaning out the attic, but why don't you come
over and we'll find something all of us can do. How does that sound?"

His features brightened again as a smile settled on his
face. "Okay..maybe there's a museum or something we can visit. If
you don't mind, I'll come about eleven. I want to take that tire in
and have it fixed so your mother's not riding around on that donut.
Then maybe we can go out for pizza and …ah…well..do something." He
realized he was beginning to ramble like everyone in this house.

With teacup in hand, she walked to him and kissed him on the
cheek. "I can't wait," she replied using his words from earlier in
the evening.

Chapter 4

As she drew nearer to his apartment, she realized they had spent very
little time together this week. Sure they spent Sunday together but
that was with the entire family and as much as she enjoyed seeing Lee
interact with her sons, she longed for the time when they could
reveal their love for each other openly.

Even their time at the office had been sparse. Lee was involved with
intelligence gathering involving Reinhoff and she was busy with her
candidate classes. By Tuesday afternoon, Lee was on the stake out
and she hadn't seen him since. They had talked only briefly on the
phone and she was worried about him because he was not sleeping. She
knew him well enough by now to know this is how he reacted to a tough
case. He continued non-stop until its resolution no matter the cost
to him physically. Generally she felt better about it if she were
with him and since that hadn't been possible during this case, she
worried about him but knew that Frank Duffy was a good agent and he
would be watching her husband's back.

Now that the case was resolved, her mind shifted to making up for
lost time. For once it seemed that the odds were in their favor.
Joe was picking up the boys from school and they would be spending
the weekend with him. Dotty decided to visit Aunt Lillian and would
be gone for a whole week. And, now, Billy had given them a day off,
which meant, if all went well, they had a three-day weekend to spend
as husband and wife. She knew exactly how she wanted to spend it and
it involved not seeing the light of day until sometime Sunday
afternoon.

Chapter 5

The alarm buzzed for a full three minutes before Lee finally awoke
enough to shut it off. He moaned as he rolled over, his eyes still
refusing to open. `Just a few minutes more…then I'll get up.' A
fire truck, with siren blasting, racing up his street awoke him some
twenty minutes later. `Damn' he muttered as he pulled himself up to
sit on the edge of his bed. He rubbed his eyes in an effort to make
them focus. `Coffee…I need coffee,' he muttered to himself. There
was a slight chill to the apartment so he slid into a pair of jeans
that were lying across the bottom of his bed. He didn't bother to
button them and only zipped them about halfway – just enough to keep
them from falling down his hips. As a chill ran over his body, he
thought about heading toward the bathroom to get his robe, but that
seemed too far to walk and his need for coffee was foremost in his
mind. Seeing a dress shirt on the floor next to his bed, he shrugged
it onto his shoulders, leaving it unbuttoned.

He headed for the kitchen but stopped at the door of his bedroom and
stretched, lifting his arms high above his head in an attempt to work
out the kinks in his back. The stretch caused the jeans to slide
lower on his hips. With one hand resting on the top of the doorway,
the other slowly moved over his chest, lightly scratching and pausing
to rub the soreness on his right side. He paused there enjoying the
pleasant feeling.

Because he was so sleepy, Lee hadn't heard the soft click of the lock
on his front door. Amanda had become an expert with a lock pick,
which she preferred to use instead the key Lee had given her. "It
helps keep me in practice," she had once told him. She quietly
entered the apartment not wanting to disturb him if he were still
asleep. She did not want to wake him either. She had surprised him
once when he was working on the case involving his parents and she
found herself quickly pinned beneath him. But that would not be the
case today. There in the doorframe of his bedroom stood her husband,
looking like something straing out of 'Playgirl'. His jeans rode low
on his hips, his shirt was hanging open reveling his sleek chect, his
hair was tousled, his eyes were closed, and he was barefoot. And, he
was a sight for sore eyes. She stood frozen in place for a moment,
drinking the sexy sight of him. Then she noticed the darkness under
his left eye. As her eyes drifted lower, noticed the darkened area
on his right side. But she became mesmerized as she watched as his
hand moved over his chest, willing it to be her own. She loved the
smooth, sleek feel of his chest. Finally, she could take it no
more. She had to speak.

"Hey there, handsome," she purred.

Lee's eyes flew open, his body tensed until he realized who was
speaking. The agent in him was upset that he hadn't heard her come
in, but the man in him was oh so happy to see her.

"Hi," he said in a voice deep from sleep. He ran his hand through
his tousled hair. "What are you doing here at this hour?" he asked.
As his mind began to clear from its fogginess, he immediately became
alert. "Amanda, what's wrong? Did something happen to the boys?
Were you being followed? Did Billy send you?" His mind was racing.

"Lee," she said as she approached him, "everything is fine. Calm
down," she said as she wrapped her arms around him. "Just wanted to
surprise you, that's all." She felt him relax as he put his head
down on her shoulder. Gently, she rubbed his back, caressing him.
After a few moments, he lifted his head to look into her eyes. The
look she gave him was filled with love. He smiled and bent forward
to give her a brief kiss. Before he could pull away, she held his
head in her hands, keeping him in place, while she sought to deepen
the kiss. Her tongue demanded entry as it played against his lips.
With a groan of surrender, Lee opened for her questing tongue. Her
tongue danced over his, exploring, caressing, stroking, and
plundering the deep recesses of his mouth. After what seemed like an
eternity, she pulled back and stared into his face. His eyes were
slow to open and when they did, they were filled with a burning
passion. As much as he wanted to stay right where he was, duty
called.

Ever so slowly, he pulled her arms from around his neck. "As much as
I'm enjoying this little early morning visit, I have a meeting with
Billy in exactly," he paused to look at his watch, "twenty-seven
minutes. I was on my way to make some coffee before I jumped in the
shower. As he started to walk toward the kitchen, Amanda stopped him
by placing her hand on his chest.

"Billy sent me..," she began to say.

On alert once again he asked, "Why? What's wrong? Did Reinhoff get
away or something?" He brushed past her and began to pace in his
living room. "I knew it, I just knew it. I shouldn't have left last
night." Again his hand ran through his hair. "Dr. Smythe let him
get away, didn't he and now they want me to bring him in again." He
continued to pace building up steam as he went.

"Lee….Lee….LEE" Amanda almost shouted to get his attention. "Please,
calm down. Reinhoff is right where you left him." She walked over
to him to again take him in her arms. "That's the reason Billy sent
me over here. He has to cancel your meeting this morning because he
and Dr. Smythe are going to the White House to give their report to
the Secretary of State." As she talked, she continued to caress
him. Her touch had a way of calming him that even he did not fully
understand. In addition to her caresses, she teased him with tiny
kisses. The effect was stunning. The tenseness in his body
evaporated as quickly as it appeared. In fact, he had stopped
concentrating on what she was saying. He was enjoying the feel of
her body pressed against his.

He looked at her rather sheepishly. "Reinhoff hasn't escaped?"

"Correct."

"And my meeting with Billy is cancelled?"

"Hmm mmm," she muttered as she nuzzled his neck. The feel of his
unshaven face was heavenly to her. He put his head back to give her
better access and she murmured, "You know what else?"

"What?" he said in a breathless whisper, as his body responded to her.

"Billy gave you the day off since you have been working so hard on
this case."

"Mmmmm," was all he was able to utter as she gently nibbled his
earlobe.

"And…"

"There's more?" he said as he began to join in on the fun, kissing
her neck.

"Ooooo…….lot's more."

"Tell me." He zeroed in on the most sensitive spot on her neck. His
tongue swept over it as his lips closed over the pulse point. His
teeth began to scrape at the skin.

She couldn't respond; she could only suck in air as the sensation of
Lee's teeth on her neck made her shiver.

"You know," he said as he raised his head, "I have ways of making you
talk," he teased as he wiggled his eyebrows at her.

She smiled but her smile quickly faded as she looked into those
dreamy eyes. They burned with a passion she had seen on too few
occasions. She attempted to speak trying to get past the lump in her
throat. "Uh…Billy…gave me the day off too." His reaction surprised
her. He quickly gathered her against his body and began twirling
them about. She threw her head back and laughed as he spun them
round and round. He slowed them down and allowed her to slowly slide
down his body, his arousal every evident.

"Well, I thought you'd be happy," she chuckled as she looked down to
see the evidence of his arousal "I just didn't know how happy you'd
be."

Lee's eyes followed the path of Amanda's to see the head of his penis
peering out from his low riding jeans. As she dipped her thumb to
spread the moisture around his tip, he gasped. "Believe me," he
growled, "we are both very happy."

Since access to him was so easy due to the low riding jeans, she
pushed her hand inside his jeans to fully take hold of him.
Teasingly, she ran her fingers up and down his length. "So," she
whispered seductively, "shall I go start that coffee for you now?"
She felt him shudder as she reached down and caressed his balls.

"No, no coffee," he said as he fought to control his body. "Oh, God,
Amanda, that feels so good," he grunted throwing his head back
letting the pleasant feeling wash over him.

In addition to her hand, Amanda leaned forward and kissed his left
nipple. Before he could react, she closed her lips over it and
gently sucked causing Lee's knees to buckle. He caught himself before
he fell.

"Do you have any idea what you are doing to me?" Without waiting for
her to answer, he locked his lips with hers but gently pushed her
away from his body. She uttered a moan of protest until she realized
his intent. He began unbuttoning her blouse and quickly pulled if
from her skirt. In a flash, He had unclasped her bra and his hands
settled over her full breasts. This time they both moaned. In an
attempt to slow things down just a bit Lee said, "I think we need to
get more comfortable."

He picked her up and carried her into his bedroom. There he made
short work of her clothes. Not one to be left behind, Amanda pushed
the shirt off Lee's shoulders and released the zipper of his jeans.
He kicked them aside and led her to his bed.

"To a day of playing hooky!" he exclaimed as he lay down beside her.

"Well, technically, we're not playing hooky since Mr. Melrose gave
both of us the day off."

"Mrs. Stetson?"

"Yes, Mr. Stetson?"

"Would you please shut up?" Before she could protest, his lips
locked with hers. His tongue surged forth and she willing opened for
him. Hands were everywhere – roaming, teasing, caressing, touching.
Lee began to move down her body. It had been so long since he had
taken delight in his wife he found himself growing impatient and
wanting it all. He tried going slow, he really did, but each time he
made a move, Amanda encouraged him with a word or a moan or a sigh.
He finally realized that it had been just as long for her and that
this was not going to be one of their slow, all night love making
sessions.

His lips traced a trail to her breasts and his tongue laved first one
and then the other. Amanda held his head to her and arched her back
giving him as much as he wanted. She loved the feeling of him
suckling her. The feeling raced throughout her whole body
culminating in her core. Lee's technique varied – a flick of the
tongue or a sweeping lick – a gentle slurping and a hard tug – lips
pulling on her nipple or teeth nipping. When she thought she could
take no more, he would switch to the other breast, leaving the first
wet and fully erect.

Down he went kissing her belly and sides. There was that one place
low on her hip that drove her crazy. It was a ticklish spot but when
Lee's fingers brushed over it in an intimate gesture it became one of
those pleasure spots. He was delighted when he found this spot.
Tickling her would cause her to erupt in laughter but a softer,
gentle caress caused her to moan in pleasure. The first time he
kissed it and then laved it with his tongue, they were both surprised
by the intense orgasm it caused. He was working that spot again but
Amanda was growing impatient.

"Lee, please, I need you, now. I don't want to wait any longer."

He raised his head at her pleading. Surging back up her body, he
kissed her softly. "Your wish is my command, my love." His left
hand slowly caressed her mound and slid lower. She opened her legs
for him and his fingers found their home. Slowly he parted her folds
and smiled at the wet warmth awaiting him. He attempted to slowly
insert a finger into her but she bucked her hips and quickly took him
in. Not one to be slow on the given signals, he quickly inserted
another finger and began a rhythmic movement in and out. Amanda's
hips followed in kind. He loved watching the look of intensity and
delight that she wore.

He dipped his head and again captured her nipple, flicking his tongue
across it before sucking it deep. With each pull of his mouth, he
could feel her inner muscles contract around his fingers. At last,
he could stand it no longer. He had to bury himself deep within
her. He withdrew his fingers and was greeted with a cry of protest
from his wife. Quickly he settled himself between her legs and
pressed himself against her opening. His body cried out to quickly
plunge into her and bury himself deep with the warm recesses but his
head and his heart told him to take it slow.

Amanda wanted nothing more than to feel the shaft of her husband
within her body. She wrapped her legs around his back and rocked her
hips forward taking him deep in one swift stroke.

"No more playing Stetson, I want you, now," she said as she tightened
around him.

"Yes, maam," he said as he began rocking his hips. He lifted his
hips and pulled back, leaving only the tip inside before plunging
back in once again. Amanda rose to meet him stroke for stroke as her
nails scraped across his back and her hands pulled on his backside to
bring him closer to her. Soon she was plummeting over the edge
calling out his name.

The feeling of Amanda clutching him as she came caused him to follow
shortly after. Ragged breathing filled the air as they slowly came
down from the heights of their lovemaking. Amanda gently drew small
circles on his back and murmured her love to him as she recovered
first. A short time later, Lee rolled to the side but not before
kissing her and telling her how much he loved her. He was completely
exhausted not only from their passion but because of the lack of
sleep this past week. He gathered her into his arms.

"Manda," he said in a somewhat breathless voice, " You know…how much
I ….love to cuddle and talk…with you….after we make love…..but I need
to rest….just for a little while… then I promise…." He was asleep
before he was able to finish his statement.

Amanda leaned over him and smoothed back the hair that had fallen
across his brow. She took the opportunity to assess his injuries and
gently kissed each one. "I know, my love, I know. You just sleep."
She kissed him tenderly on the lips and smiled as he smiled even in
his sleep. Content lying in the arms of her husband, she found
herself drifting off. And there was no place on earth she would
rather be.

The end