- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: I have no claims to Scarecrow & Mrs. King, or any of its characters. This was written purely for entertainment purposes.
Amanda left a note for Lee, giving the address of the next group on
her list to check out during the Agency's spring-cleaning.

"Let's see, the address of this one is only a few blocks from here.
I might as well walk and enjoy the fresh air." Handing her badge to
Mrs. Marston, she slung her bag over her shoulder and made her way
to her appointment.

A muffled "Come in" answered her knock at the door.

She stepped into a dimly lit foyer decorated in bright-red, crushed
velvet. Stepping past the beaded curtain, she walked into what she
had thought would be the living room. Instead of couches and plush
chairs, there were hard, wooden straight-back chairs and long wooden
benches. The walls were lined with shackles and cases full of whips
and cat `o nine tails.

"Oh my gosh!"

"May I help you?" A tall, blond woman wearing a cat suit entered
from the back of the room.

"I must have the wrong address." She consulted her notes. "I'm
looking for the headquarters of the DFLP."

"You're here, sweetheart." She pointed to a sign on the wall--
`Dominatrix For Legalizing Pot.' "Hi, I'm Chastity Bonds."

Amanda almost grimaced from the woman's strong handshake. She
pulled her hand back and quickly busied it with her papers. "I'm
Amanda King, with The Agency. I have a few questions, if you don't
mind. Is there somewhere we can sit and talk?"

"Of course. I guess it has been about a year since you guys have
come to make sure we're all on the up and up." Ms. Bonds led her
down the hallway to a small room in the back. "There's a meeting
starting in a few minutes, but they won't be using this room."

Upon entering, Amanda had to choke back a gasp. The only furniture
consisted of two wooden stools, one straight-backed wooden chair,
and, in the middle of the room, well-worn, medieval-looking stocks.

Ms. Bonds sat on one of the stools and motioned for Amanda to take
the other one. "I'd offer you the chair, but I haven't had a chance
to clean it yet."

Amanda quickly sat on the stool. "This is perfect. Thank you."
She opened her folder and pulled out a legal pad.

"Amanda, may I call you Amanda? I've been through this before, so
let me just give you the run down, and, if I leave anything out, you
can ask me when I'm done." Without waiting for a reply, she began
to explain how she started the DLFP.

Forty-five minutes later, Amanda had thirteen pages of notes about
Ms. Bonds and her group--their political platform, the candidates
they had running for local office, and their fundraising
techniques. "Thank you, Ms. Bonds--"

"Oh, you have to call me Chastity. I don't think there's
anything `Ms.' about me. Mistress or Madame, yes, but definitely
nothing as formal as Ms."

Amanda stood and gathered her papers. "Thank you, Chastity, you've
been very thorough."

"So have you. You're the first woman they've sent. The men usually
don't even pay attention to what I'm telling them."

Chastity led the way back down the hall toward the front
room. "We're having a fundraising party this afternoon. Feel free
to stay and observe, or even join in if you'd like."

Stepping back into the front room, she saw about thirty men and
women. Most of the men were wearing dog collars, even a few of the
women. One man was bending over a chair in the far corner, while
people took turns spanking him with a paddle. Every time a new
person picked up the paddle, or bent over the chair, they placed
money in a box.

There was a whipping demonstration along the back wall. The crack
of the whip against the demonstratee's ass was almost too much for
her to handle. Looking farther to the right, she saw a whole horde
of women being fitted for ball gags and latex masks.

The other side of the room seemed to be dominated by men, or, more
precisely, men were being dominated. A dozen men were on their
hands and knees begging the dominatrix to spank them. A few feet
farther down the wall, a few men were chained--spread eagle and face
first to the wall. A woman in black latex was taking money from
women to do certain acts to different men. One professionally-
dressed woman handed a wad of money to the dominatrix, then stood
back and watched as one of the men got his ass whipped, all the
while crying, "Thank you, Mistress" and "Please, whip me harder."

Looking toward the exit at the other side of the room, she wondered
if she could make a quick getaway, but, more importantly, if Lee
would be back from his meeting with Dr. Smyth and able to leave work
early. Before she had a chance to move in that direction, the beads
covering the front door parted, and her husband entered the room.

There was a squeal beside her. Looking at Chastity, she saw her run
across the room, her boobs bouncing high enough to give her a black
eye, directly at Lee.

"Lee! I haven't seen you in years."

Amanda quickly made her way across the room, no longer worrying
about what she might see or bump into along the way.

"Um, Chastity . . . Hi." Lee tried to extricate himself from her
grasp and stood next to Amanda, placing his hand around her waist.

"Oh." Chastity took the hint and stepped back. "You two know each
other?"

"Yes, Amanda is my wife."

Amanda was shocked that Lee told this woman their secret.

"So that's why I haven't seen you around the clubs for a couple of
years."

"Yes, I've been otherwise occupied." He gave Amanda a little
squeeze.

"You're just here to meet your wife, and I thought you were gonna
try and get me back, after all these years." Chastity threw her
head back and laughed, then turned to Amanda. "Not that he'd come
back for me. I was the one that walked out on him about nine years
ago. Well, feel free to stick around and join in the festivities,
if you'd like. I've got to go. It's my shift at the whipping
booth. Enjoy."

Amanda watched the look on Lee's face change from protective,
jealous husband, to shock, to horror, to amazement, then to arousal
as he looked around the room. "Amanda, what's going on here?"

"Just a fundraising party." She tried to act like the sex acts
going on didn't phase her one bit.

"This is not a fundraising party, it's a sex party."

"It's a fundraising party if you're a member of the `Dominatrix For
Legalizing Pot' political party." She stretched up to whisper in
his ear. "For some reason, I think the Republicans and Democrats
won't have to worry about losing any elections."

"But they might lose an erection." He ducked out of the way before
she was able to slap his arm. "Come on, let's get out of here."

"Lee, can I ask you a question? And will you answer honestly, even
if it might be embarrassing?"

"Of course. What do you want to know?"

"Was Chastity a dominatrix when you dated her?"

The End