- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: I have no rights to Scarecrow and Mrs. King or it's characters. This was written for enjoyment purposes only
Lee knew he'd seen Amanda walk this direction with Francine. Now
where did she go? He walked a little farther down the Agency
corridor and placed his ear against a door, trying to hear a
familiar voice.

Found them.

"Here, Amanda. Put these on. It's the only way to give you some
cleavage in that outfit."

"Why am I doing this again?"

"It's our assignment. We have to fit in. Now put it on."

He wondered what she was putting on, and how much cleavage she was
going to have?

"Francine, I've never worn anything like this before. I don't know
how to do it."

"Arg. It's peel and stick. Just peel the backing off and stick it
under your boob. Instant lift."

"Surely there's some type of regular bra that will work with this
top."

"Nope. Look, I'm already dressed. Just stick them on."

Amanda? With a stick on bra?

"Dear Lord, Amanda. Just lift your breast and slap it on there."

Lee felt his pants tighten as a picture of Amanda sticking something
under her breasts flashed in his head.

"There you go. Now for your top."

"That looks awful small. Are you sure it will fit?"

"It stretches."

"Oh my gosh!"

What? Lee would give his right arm to see what was going on in that
room right now.

"I think it's tighter than my skin. Francine, I'm not too sure
about this. My nipples show."

"That's the way it's supposed to be. Just put on the pants."

"The things I do for my country."

Lee tried to swallow, but there was no moisture left in his mouth.

"Francine, why do you get the dress and I have to wear this lace
halter top and black see-through pants. At least it has a built in
thong."

"Because that outfit is in your size, and this one is in mine. Quit
complaining. Mine is see-through also."

"Yeah, but you can wear a bra under yours. What you see is what you
get with mine."

"Are you ready?"

"As ready as I'll ever be."

Lee saw the doorknob turning and ran into the next room, pulling the
door most of the way shut. He listened until he heard two sets of
high heels click their way past him before he peeked out. All he
saw was two women in stiletto heals wearing trench coats. It was
time for a little surveillance practice.

The end

Or is it?