- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: The characters from "Scarecrow and Mrs. King" do not belong to me. They belong to the wonderful minds of Shoot the Moon and Warner Brother. I am just borrowing them for a little fun.

Setting: This little ditty is set two days after my story "Hot Diggity Dog".
A wide smile appeared on Lee's face as he followed his wife's
Wagoneer into the IFF parking lot. He might not have been able to pick her up
for work today, but at least he'd see her before they had to go inside and
become 'just friends' for their co-workers. Quickly parking his 'vette next to
the Wagoneer, Lee took several long strides and opened her door before she had a
chance to get out. "Good morning, beautiful. Why couldn't I pick you up?"

"Well, it was Jamie's turn to supply the light breakfast for his
Photography Group. I had completely forgotten about it, until he reminded me
this morning. I wanted to make everyone a mini-quiche, but I ran out of time so
we had to settle for fresh fruit, juice, and donuts. While, I was at the donut
shop, I thought that everyone here might enjoy some, so I bought enough to go
around." Amanda opened the back door and extracted two large boxes and one
small one.

"So who is the small one for?" He took the boxes from her and
realized he hadn't even been able to kiss her good morning in the darkness of
the garage before she started rambling.

Amanda grinned and turned to give him a quick peck. "That one is
for us. I remembered that you like éclairs. I bought you one, with a light
chocolate frosting and vanilla cream inside. I bought a raspberry filled donut
for me. The other boxes are just an assortment. To be fair, we'll have to eat
ours in the Q-Bureau after the meeting."

Lee leaned into kiss her, but the sound of another car's engine entering the
parking area interrupted them. "Let's get inside, I haven't had a chance to
give you a proper good morning, since I couldn't pick you up. Let's hope this
meeting doesn't drag on forever. I want to kiss my wife properly."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The meeting was short and the donuts were consumed fast. Amanda picked out two
small ones after she opened the box so that it didn't look odd that they weren't
eating. Watching her lick and suck the sugar granules off her finger reminded
him of her actions with the hot dog the other day at the park. A plan began to
form in his mind. Maybe just maybe he could pay his wife back.

He made sure they were allowed a quick getaway after the meeting.
He had plans and it looked like it was going to be a light workday. A devious
smile crossed Lee's features. "Maybe we can get out of here early."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'll start some fresh coffee so we can have some with our donuts."
Lee volunteered as his wife put her stuff away to start the organization process
she went through each morning.

Pulling the carafe out he held each mug under the spout catching the
freshly
brewed coffee. When each cup was filled, he placed the carafe back, spilling
only a few precious drops. He walked over to Amanda's desk, placed both cups
down and rolled his chair so that he would be sitting in front of the box of
donuts. As he straddled the seat, he opened the box and grabbed the éclair.
"This looks really good," Lee commented before he lightly drew his tongue down
the center of the frosted pastry. He then leaned towards her capturing her lips
in a soft, passion-filled kiss.

Amanda's eyes closed as she savored the sweet taste. "I'm glad you
like it. Do you think you'll make it over for dinner tonight?" His wife
questioned nonchalantly as she reclined in her chair and started to munch her
pastry.

"I think that can be arranged." Making sure he maintained eye
contact he started in on his pastry. "If we're lucky we could leave early today
and have some alone time before we go home for dinner."

Amanda grinned ever since her little hot dog adventure; Lee had been
trying to get them alone. So far all attempts had failed, either due to Agency
interference or family obligations.

Lee had planned during the whole meeting what he was going to do to
his wife. Now was the time to set his plan into action. Deftly opening the
center of the éclair, he exposed the waiting cream. Dipping his index finger
into the cream he swirled it and then brought the waiting digit to his mouth.
After sucking the cream off, he then placed two fingers in and brought out more.

Amanda watched him quizzically; she'd never seen Lee do anything
quite like this. Keeping an interested eye on him, she finished off her pastry
and picked up her coffee.

Knowing that he had her full attention, he took his plan to the next
level. Bringing the pastry to his lips, he ran his tongue around the outer
edges picking up cream and chocolate before drawing it between his lips to savor
the flavor. Letting his eyes drift closed, he snaked his tongue back to the
open folds. He gently sucked and licked the cream, drawing more and more of
the sweetness into his mouth.

Hearing a moan escape his wife's throat Lee stopped and glanced up.
A wicked little grin played on his lips but his eyes had darkened to a
bottomless pit of passion. "Everything okay, my love?"

Fighting for the same calm Lee displayed Amanda took a steadying
breath. "He has to know what this is doing to me!" She cried silently before
unconsciously beginning to squirm in her chair.

She had to find out how this was affecting her husband. The other day with the
hot dog had affected her as much as it had him. Getting out of her chair she
rounded the edge of the desk to place herself in front of him. Leaning down she
captured his lips in a deep and desiring kiss.

Not breaking the exquisite connection of their mouths, Lee rose and
brought Amanda's body into contact with his. One hand tangled in her hair, the
other hand released the pastry to the waiting desktop before exploring the edge
of her breast, running his thumb along the taut skin while working his way to
her satin covered nipple.

As eager as her lover, Amanda caressed his back with one hand as her
other hand worked its way between their bodies to stroke his rising erection.
Releasing his lips, she continued to trail kisses to his throat and then over to
nibble on his ear.

Strategically opening two buttons on her blouse, Lee exposed her
lace-covered breast. Knowing that he would be giving up the delicious feeling
of his wife's mouth he leaned down and captured a nipple, wanting and needing
the taste and feel of her.

Things progressed quickly after that as Amanda unsnapped and
unzipped his trousers. "Lee, I need you." Amanda groaned as she pushed him
back toward the vacated chair, before sliding her panties down.

Bunching her skirt around her waist, Lee sat down and pulled her
onto his lap. Sliding his erection into her at the same time. "God, you feel
good." Lee groaned and he slid deeper into her.

Both had forgotten where they were as their passions took over,
until they heard the sound of clacking high heels approaching the office door.
Amanda froze, and Lee's eyes grew huge. Quickly separating their bodies, they
rushed to arrange their clothes and tried to look normal as the door opened.

Plastering a smile on her face, Amanda turned to great their
visitor. Of all the people it could've been, Francine opened the door. "Hi,
Francine, did you need something?"

Francine stopped, quirking an eyebrow in her direction. "Am I
interrupting?"

"No, we're just having a cup of coffee," Amanda could just see the
wheels turning in Francine's mind. Needing something to do with her hands
Amanda grasped the closest thing to her, the rest of the éclair.

"Billy sent these up to be filed." Francine dropped the stack of files on the
desk. "Now, that's one interesting way to eat an éclair." Francine gestured
towards the squished pastry before turning towards the door.

Dropping the pastry into the wastebasket she cleaned her hands off.
"I'll get these done today, thanks for bringing them up." Amanda retrieved the
files and walked into the vault as the door closed behind Francine. Amanda
rested against the wall and took a deep breath. "That was way to close Lee. I
can't believe we did that."

"I didn't exactly plan for things to go that far. And now it's even
worse, 'cause I want to go home and finish what we started." Came her husband's
mournful whine from the entryway.

Amanda shoulders drooped as she tried to tamper down the feelings
that still coursed through her body. "I know, sweetheart. I do, too, and after
this little escapade we'd better find a way to finish it soon." She placed the
files on top of one of the filing cabinets, for later.

"How bout we take a long lunch hour at my apartment."

Amanda hurried back into the office and grabbed her handbag, "Let's go now."

Fini