- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: I don't and never will (unfortunately) own the rights to SMK. They belong to Shoot The Moon and WB. I am writing this story strictly for fun and make no profit from it
"Come on, Amanda, no one's gonna see you." Lee winked and beckoned
her to come into the water.

"Lee, I'm not going to get naked out here in the middle of nowhere!
Someone could come along at anytime and see us!" Amanda shook her
head.

Earlier that day they'd dropped the boys off with Joe, and her
Mother at one of her various charity functions before taking a
relaxing drive into the country for some much needed time alone.
The walk had led them to this secluded pond and a perfect place for
a picnic.

Swimming towards the edge of the natural pool, Lee quickly decided
on the best course of action to coax his un-willing wife to join him
in the pond. "Sweetheart, if anyone even starts to come this way
we'll hear them in more than enough time."

Lee slowly rolled onto his back making sure that his penis tipped
the top of the water. He had his weight evenly distributed and
slowly began to stroke himself, staring at his wife, "You know if
you joined me this would be one hell of a lot more fun."

Amanda stood on the shore trying her best to ignore her husband's
actions and words.

Lee licked his lips and stroked his burgeoning erection slightly
harder and groaned. "I can just imagine your hands and mouth on me."
Closing his eyes he twirled the top.

Amanda started to squirm as she watched her husband pleasure
himself. Her hand slowly worked its way to her nipple and began to
tweak and caress the hardening nubbin.

"Don't you think it would be a lot better if I did that for you?
Came the whisper soft voice of her husband. "All you have to do is
join me."

Grasping the ends of her shirt she slowly slid it up her body and
then flung it off. Next went her jeans. Slowly, she inserted her
finger into the bands of her bikinis and slid them down her long
legs. Before moving on, she caressed her clit and inserted a finger
into her vagina, closing her eyes. Moaning softly she took her
other hand and applied the fingers to her hardened nipples. "Or you
could come join me and I'd warm you up."

Hearing a loud groan she opened her eyes and looked at Lee.
Completely erect now, he stroked his penis more and more while
staring at his wife. "We haven't made love in the water in so long,
you sure you'd want to pass up this opportunity?"

Knowing that she wouldn't last much longer, she heeded her body's
demands and stepped into the water.

Turing over Lee swam towards her and grasped her around the waist.
Making sure not to enter her, he began rubbing the tip of his dick
around her vagina. Taking his time, he brought his wife's legs off
the bottom and had her floating on her back, her breasts enticing
him. Standing between her legs he captured one nipple, suckling
strongly, before moving on to the other breast. Changing positions
the slightest bit, he slid temptingly, inch by inch into her waiting
body. "Oh God, you feel so good."

Amanda groaned and wrapped her legs around his back pulling him
deeper and closer.

"It feels so damn good to be inside of you." The water helped
stimulate each nerve ending as it lightly lapped against their skin.

Tightening her calf muscles she pulled him closer to her and then
relaxed, letting him drift out, before securing him back into her
depths. Quickly the sensations became too much for each of them as
they moved against each other, reaching for the pinnacle.

Grabbing her hand, Lee applied it to her clit as he leaned forward
and took her breast once more. "L...E....E!!!!!!!!" Amanda cried
out as she went over the edge.

Plunging deeply a couple more times he found release, grinning he
looked at his wife, "Now, aren't you glad you got in the water with
me?"

The End