[Reviews - 2] heartheartheartheartheartPrinter
Rated: Teen
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King Characters: Amanda King, Lee Stetson
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 15 Completed: Yes
Word count: 26113 Read: 163505
Published: 17/05/08 Updated: 17/05/08
Story Notes:
“Scarecrow and Mrs. King” and the characters of Lee and Amanda are the property of Warner Brothers and Shoot the Moon Enterprises. The story belongs to me and is for entertainment purposes only. Please do not redistribute or reproduce without my permission. Excerpts used from “Brunettes Are In” written by Bill Froehlich. Excerpts and story plot used from the motion picture “The Family Man” written by David Diamond and David Weissman.

Timeline: Events in “Brunettes Are In” have been somewhat altered to mesh with this story. Rest assured all events have been put back where they belong, completely unharmed. Completely AU. If you do not enjoy Alternate Universe stories, stop reading now. What are you doing? I said stop! Okay, don’t say I didn’t warn you. 

Feedback: Yes, please, on list or off.

Author’s Notes: A heartfelt “thank you” to my beta team (Barb, Miranda, Nancy, and Rita). Thank you so much for all your hard work in fixing my mistakes and making this a much better story. Thanks Chanda for allowing me to bounce ideas off you. Special thanks to Barb for all her support throughout this entire process, and of course for the title!

1. Prologue by tjsmklvr [Reviews - 0] (1265 words)

2. Chapter 1 by tjsmklvr [Reviews - 0] (1953 words)

3. Chapter 2 by tjsmklvr [Reviews - 0] (1924 words)

4. Chapter 3 by tjsmklvr [Reviews - 0] (2637 words)

5. Chapter 4 by tjsmklvr [Reviews - 0] (1630 words)

6. Chapter 5 by tjsmklvr [Reviews - 0] (1604 words)

7. Chapter 6 by tjsmklvr [Reviews - 0] (2255 words)

8. Chapter 7 by tjsmklvr [Reviews - 0] (1726 words)

9. Chapter 8 by tjsmklvr [Reviews - 0] (1703 words)

10. Chapter 9 by tjsmklvr [Reviews - 0] (2225 words)

11. Chapter 10 by tjsmklvr [Reviews - 0] (1426 words)

12. Chapter 11 by tjsmklvr [Reviews - 0] (2221 words)

13. Chapter 12 by tjsmklvr [Reviews - 0] (1657 words)

14. Chapter 13 by tjsmklvr [Reviews - 0] (1539 words)

15. Epilogue by tjsmklvr [Reviews - 2] heartheartheartheartheart (348 words)

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us