- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: The characters in this story belong to Warner Brother and Shoot the Moon productions. This is meant solely for the enjoyment of the intended audience.

Story takes place late fourth season. Mystery marriage is still a mystery.
Friday evening – Lee's apartment

Amanda had had enough. They both looked forward to this weekend but
for some reason, Lee's mood had significantly degenerated from
earlier in the afternoon when she left him in the Q-Bureau. They had
agreed to meet for dinner at a newly discovered restaurant. Lee had
been quiet throughout dinner and she could tell his anger was
simmering just below the surface. The muscle in his jaw was working
overtime this evening – a sure sign of agitation. At times he was
attentive but for the most part, he seemed distracted even though she
tried to no avail to engage him in conversation. She was almost
thankful she had driven her own car. By the looks of things, she
might as well go home and get a good night's rest.

"Alright, Stetson, are you gonna tell me what's going on or am I
going to have to pull the plug on this lovely evening and go home?"

As they walked through the door of his apartment, Lee tossed his coat
over the back of the sofa and headed straight to the wet bar. This
was not how he expected the evening to go. Just this afternoon, he
had been dreaming about the activities he and Amanda would be
sharing. Most of them involved his king size bed, which he hoped
they would share for the majority of the weekend. However, all that
changed earlier in the afternoon because of his stupidity.

"Lee, did you hear me?"

He turned suddenly at the sound of Amanda's strident voice. That
sudden turn was his undoing and he grimaced in pain. Throughout
dinner, he had done his best to hide his discomfort from her. And,
he'd been successful although she had, he sadly realized, interpreted
it as anger. He ran his hand through his hair and sighed heavily.

Amanda had seen the wave of pain that washed over him and all her
mothering instincts kicked into high gear. "Lee," she said with
concern as she approached him, "what's the matter?"

"Nothing, I'm fine."

"You are not fine. You're hurting and I suspect you have been all
evening but you've been trying to hide it from me. Now, please tell
me what happened. You were fine when I left you this afternoon.
What happened after I left?"

"Oh Amanda," he sighed in frustration and began pacing, "I'm really
sorry about this evening. I wanted this weekend to be really
special. I mean, we haven't been able to spend a whole lot of time
together and things finally worked out so that your mother and the
boys were away for the weekend. And, things at the office finally
slowed down. I was looking forward to spending a nice quiet weekend
with you…"

She smiled that special smile for him.

"What?"

"You're beginning to sound like me."

He opened his mouth to protest but decided against it. He took a
swallow of his drink and felt the amber liquid warm his throat.
Then, he felt her hand caress his shoulder and he began to relax. He
hadn't realized how tight he was. His tenseness certainly was not
helping his problem. He loosened his tie, stripped it off and tossed
it next to the wet bar.

"Now, come sit down and tell me why you are in pain."

He wasn't sure how to tell her. He certainly didn't want to upset
her. And he definitely didn't want to hurt her. And, he was angry
with himself, that once again his past had come back to haunt him.
While he contemplated his next actions, she leaned over and kissed
him. When he looked into her eyes, he saw concern, trust and more
than that, her undying love.

"You know I used to be a Bedside Bluebell," she whispered in his
ear. "I just may be able to do something to make you feel better,"
she said as she nibbled on his earlobe.

"Okay, you win. You don't play fair, but you win." He grinned
thoroughly enjoying her tactics.

She looked at him with the utmost innocence.

"That was some Class C interrogation, there, Agent King."

"I learned from the best," she said as she stroked his cheek. "Now
spill the beans, Big Fella, or I'll hafta really get rough."

"Promise?"

She raised one eyebrow in his direction, which indicated she meant
business.

"Okay, okay, well it's really no big thing. I finished up reviewing
those cases that were going to data processing. Billy called and
asked if I was done and if so to bring them downstairs because the
processors were ready for the next group. So I was heading to data
processing with the files and Billy met me in the hall. He asked if
I would mind taking the finished boxes of files down to the basement
so they could be archived. I told him I'd be happy to if he would
spring me for the rest of the day."

He continued with his story relating how he innocently ran into
Carly, from the Steno Pool and how she ended up accompanying him to
the basement. Although Lee hadn't known it, Carly had set her sights
upon him from her first day in the steno pool some two weeks ago.
She'd heard all the stories surrounding the legendary Scarecrow and
she was determined to be yet another of his conquests. She didn't
seem to be deterred by the fact that she seemed to be invisible to
him. She had literally run into him on several occasions. He had
always been courteous but showed no interest. So she decided to take
matters into her own hands.

"I was lifting the boxes up to stack them with the others when she
reached out and grabbed me."

"She what?" Amanda's face showed first shock, then annoyance then
amusement.

Lee was embarrassed to look directly at her but he continued his
story. "Yeah, and I'm not talking about an innocent brush. She
reached out and grabbed my butt. Since I was in the process of
lifting the heavy boxes, I couldn't defend myself. I certainly
didn't want to let go of the boxes or risk scattering the files we
worked so hard to organize. She caught me off-guard and I spun
around. The weight of the boxes became unbalanced and I threw my
back out."

Amanda sat quietly absorbing Lee's account of the afternoon's event
and tried her best not to laugh. She could just picture the look of
surprise on his face as a result of the young lady's action.

"I want you to know that I did nothing to encourage her. I…I was
just grateful that she helped out with the elevator button."

"Lee," she brushed his cheek, "I believe you. After all, you do have
some pretty irresistible buns."

"Amanda!"

"Well, it's true. I'm just not so sure I like the thoughts of
someone else's hands enjoying them."

"Will you stop?"

"Okay, so what happened next?"

"Well, I couldn't move because of the pain. The next thing I knew,
Billy was beside me. He had come down to ask me about the Stonebrook
case. He called Dr. Kelford and I ended up in his office. He told me
I probably pulled a muscle and to stop chasing the ladies."

"Sound advice," she chuckled but added before Lee could comment, "Did
he give you anything or tell you what to do?"

"Yeah, he gave me some pills and told me to rest," he said
dejectedly. "That's not what I had planned to do this weekend."

"What pills did he give you?"

He reached into his pocket and pulled them out. "Here."

"They're muscle relaxants. Have you taken any?"

"No, you know how much I hate doctors and their pills and needles and
such."

"Well, how do you expect to feel better if you don't take them?"

Lee lifted his glass and started to take another swig of Scotch.
Before he got the glass to his lips, Amanda whisked it away.

"Lee Stetson, you should not be drinking with this medication."

"I told you I didn't take it."

"Well, you're going to so it can help you." She rose and went into
the kitchen and poured him a glass of water. Returning, she held it
out to him and waited until he swallowed the pills.

"Happy now?" he asked sarcastically.

"Not until you lift your tongue so I can be sure you swallowed them."

He glared at her and then stuck out his tongue.

"Okay, now let's see your hand. I want to make you really took them."

Lee shook his head, knowing he'd never be able to slip anything by
her again. He opened his fist and showed her his empty palm. "Man,
you're one tough lady."

"And don't you forget it, Buster." She took the water glass back
into the kitchen and returning to the living room said, "Actually, I
think what you need is to soak in a good hot bath."

"Oh Amanda," he said in exasperation and he stood up and once again
grimaced in pain as he tried unsuccessfully to stretch out the kinks
in his back. "I haven't taken a bath since I was a kid.

"Really?" She was truly surprised.

He kicked off his shoes, leaving them by the sofa and headed into his
bedroom. "Really. Bathtubs weren't big on military bases."

Trying to lighten his mood somewhat she joked, "What about Gillian
and her hot tub or Jessica and her Jacuzzi or …"

"Those weren't baths. Those were..uh..uh"

"Yes?" she teased.

"They weren't baths," he stated gruffly while removing his watch and
tossing it onto the dresser. His face flushed a bit. Despite his
worldliness, anything relating to his pre-Amanda days caused him
embarrassment.

"Well, I still think a nice hot bath will make you feel better."
Grabbing her overnight bag, she headed into the bathroom and began
filling the tub. While the tub filled, she took the opportunity to
unpack her weekend bag. She placed her toiletries on the shelf Lee
had cleared for her. She also decided now was the time to open the
special purchases she'd bought for their weekend together. Earlier
in the afternoon, she stopped in a new store called Scents-abilities
to pick up some bubble bath for her mother's upcoming birthday. As
she walked through the store, she experienced the most soothing
scent. Inquiring, she discovered it was called `Colorado'. It
wasn't a scent geared specifically to men or women. It simply
reminded her of the great outdoors, like a forest after a summer
rain. It was something she thought Lee would also enjoy so she
purchased the bubble bath, soap, and candles.

She added a capful to the stream of hot water and inhaled deeply as
the calming fragrance wafted over her. Checking the water
temperature, she deemed it just right-not too hot nor to cool.
Shutting off the water she called to Lee to let him know his bath was
ready. Walking back into the bedroom, she watched him grimace as he
stripped off his shirt and tossed it on the bed.

"I don't know why I'm doing this. I don't like baths. I'm a shower
kind of guy."

"Well, you can be a shower guy tomorrow but tonight you are going to
soak in a hot bath."

"I feel fine," He sat down on the bed and tried without success to
remove his socks. He couldn't bend over far enough to remove them
nor could he lift his leg up to rest on his knee.

Amanda came to his rescue and removed his socks mumbling under her
breath, "I feel fine."

Lee had the good sense to admit defeat so he didn't comment.
Instead, he stood and removed his pants kicking them so they landed
near his closet. Dressed only in his boxers, he headed toward the
bathroom.

Amanda watched his backside disappear into the bathroom and chuckled
once again at the thoughts of the surprise attack that landed Lee in
his current predicament. She called out to him, "If you promise to
be a good boy, I'll wash your back." With that, she finished
unpacking. She was thankful that Lee had made space available for
her things in his dresser as well as his closet. It made her feel
like more of a permanent fixture in his life.

"Amanda, there are bubbles in here."

"It's okay, they won't kill you. Just get in the water."

"It's hot."

"It's supposed to be." `Honestly, he's worse than Phillip or Jamie
ever dreamed of being'. She headed into the bathroom to make sure he
was actually in the tub.

She found him sitting straight up in the tub with his knees bent. He
was so tall he really didn't fit well. It was an endearing sight.

"Here, you need to lean back so your back will be in the water."
With a little prodding on her part, he laid back and began to relax.
She rolled up a hand towel and placed it behind his head to support
his neck. "How's that?"

"Okay," he replied. He was lying back in the tub with his arms
resting on the sides and his knees slightly bent.

"Good, now you relax and let the water work its magic." She turned
to leave. Making sure the new candle was lit, she turned off the
light leaving only the candle illuminating the room.

"Where are you going?"

"Don't worry, I'll be back. I just want to slip into something a
little more comfortable."

In the bedroom, she noticed the collection of clothes strewn about.
Lee had made a conscientious effort to keep his apartment picked up
since they had started dating. But she did notice that when he was
troubled or stressed, he reverted back to his old ways. She picked
up the clothes that were scattered about. Once she had restored
order, she decided to change. She knew the hot water would help Lee
feel better so she slipped out of her clothes into her robe. Maybe
this weekend wouldn't be a total loss. And it wouldn't be if she had
anything to do with it. Next, she turned down the bed and spritzed
the pillows and sheets with a spray mist of `Colorado.'

She walked into the bathroom and found a very relaxed Lee lounging in
the tub. "You know, I think your code name should have been Hansel,"
she chuckled as she bent down to retrieve his boxers from the floor.

"Huh?"

"Hansel, you know, Hansel from Hansel and Gretel. The fairy tale.
He left a trail of breadcrumbs so they could find their way back
through the woods. I just picked up a trail of clothes that led
straight to you." She placed the boxers in the hamper.

Although he still didn't know who Hansel or Gretel were, he realized
Amanda was making a point so he decided to laugh along with
her. "Sorry about that. Is that where you've been?"

"Yeah, that and changing clothes. How are you feeling?"

Lee didn't know if it was the hot bath, the muscle relaxers, the
soothing fragrance filling the bathroom, the watered down Scotch he'd
consumed at dinner or a combination of all of the above, but he was
feeling better. Of course, he hadn't moved for the last twenty
minutes. "Better," he informed her.

"Well, since you're feeling better, why don't you try sitting up and
I'll wash your back like I promised. After all, you have been a good
boy."

"That's a promise I can't let pass by," he said as Amanda helped him
to sit up.

"You'll need to scoot forward a little bit, okay?"

Lee did as she asked and added, "This is my first ever bubble bath.
I'm really beginning to enjoy it."

Amanda swallowed the urge to say `I told you so' but instead began
soaping the washcloth. She applied it to Lee's back making broad
sweeping strokes up and down and then across his shoulders. She was
rewarded with a groan of pleasure. After several minutes, she
dropped the washcloth and began caressing his slick skin. When she
reached the area that seemed to bother him the most, she began
massaging the area. Using gentle strokes but applying sufficient
pressure to make a difference, she worked over the area with her
fingertips, as well as the heels of her hands. After several long
minutes, she again reached for the washcloth and held it up to his
back to wash away the soap. As the water trickled down his back, she
watched in fascination, following the rivulets of water. It was
extremely relaxing for both of them. Lee sat in the tub leaning
forward, resting his head on his hands, his arms resting on his
knees. Amanda could tell he was relaxed, he didn't hear her speak.

Amanda stood and reached for the tub drain, turning it to begin a
slow drain. She slipped out of her robe and stepped into the water
behind Lee. As she sat down, she whispered, "Now, lean back."

He compiled without a word and found himself pillowed upon her chest
as his head came to rest on her shoulder. "Comfy?" she asked as she
wrapped her arms around him.

"Hmm..mmm,"

She picked up the washcloth and held it over his chest watching as
the water trickled over his well-muscled abdomen. She repeated this
several times moving it across his chest. Soon Lee was watching as
well.

"Amanda," he whispered all the while watching the water dribble over
his chest, "I agreed to take this bath like you asked, right?"

"Yes," she replied in an almost trance-like voice.

"Well, I think," he paused for effect, "I think, I've been a very
good boy."

She laughed a hearty chuckle that shook them both. She then reached
for the soap and rubbed it over him. She began tracing the lines of
his chest lightly grazing him with her fingers. She traced the line
down the center of his chest all the way down to his navel. Then she
traced the lines that defined his pectoral muscles. She moved on to
trace the definitions of his abs. Next she moved to his nipples and
traced circles round and round first the left and then the right.
Just before she reached the hardened tips, she switched to the other
driving him crazy. His breathing was becoming more labored with each
of her actions. Most of the time, he initiated their lovemaking, but
he loved it when she took the initiative. She finally gave him the
pleasure he wanted. She flicked her fingers over his hardened
nipples, tweaked the small buds, and rolled them between her fingers.

Her hand snaked its way down to his belly button. Again, she traced
circles round and round his soap slicked skin. Fishing the washcloth
out of the water, she began trickling water over his chest to wash
away the soap.

Lee's breathing was coming in shorter gasps now and his manhood was
pulsing with each beat of his heart. The water had drained enough
that it looked as if his penis were floating. He took hold of
Amanda's forearm not that he believed she needed any guidance.
Dipping the cloth once again in the water, he steered her arm so the
water would cascade over his now throbbing member. He leaned back,
shifted slightly to the side, and turned his head in order to kiss
her and was amazed when he didn't feel a twinge of pain from his
back.

Breathlessly he said, "Manda…I`ve been very, very good."

She smiled at him seductively, dropped the washcloth and closed her
hand around him. She began stroking his length. "Yes you have and I
think you deserve a reward." She used deliberate slow strokes from
the tip to the base applying just enough pressure.

"Oh God, that feels so good." He didn't think it could get any
better until she reached down and cupped his sack, gently kneading
it. Her fingers grazed the sensitive skin between his balls and anus
and he gasped for air. Although he was enjoying her ministrations, he
fisted his hands, fighting his urge to explode. He decided it was
time to move this encounter to a more accommodating location. He
reached out to remove her hand from him before it was too
late. "Time to move elsewhere – the water's all gone," he said in a
low, sexy, voice.

He stood and held out his hand to assist her. Drops of water clung
to his skin and dripped off the end of his thick, pulsating cock.
Once she was standing, he pulled her to him. "Those are some mighty
fine Bedside Bluebell talents you have there, Mrs. Stetson."

"All the better to serve you with, Mr. Stet---" She was cut off as
his mouth captured hers in a passionate kiss. His tongue surged into
her mouth as she gasped in surprise. He began trailing kisses across
her face, along her jaw line and finally down her neck. He thought
about getting out of the tub, but his overwhelming urge to taste her
was greater, so he sat on the edge of the tub and drew her into the
vee of his legs. His mouth was inline with her breasts and he wasted
no time in fulfilling his urge. He licked, tasted, teased, and
sucked until she was writhing in his arms.

Amanda curled her fingers in his hair holding him to her and he
suckled her. The heat they were both generating was enough to dry
their bodies.

Lee wanted more. He wanted to bring her pleasure so he began to
allow his hands to roam the familiar territory of her body. He knew
her body as well as his own. His large hands kneaded her beautiful
backside while his mouth savored her breasts. His left hand traveled
down her right leg and he cupped her behind her knee applying gentle
pressure. He raised her leg until her foot came to rest on the edge
of the tub.

"Yes, that's it," he whispered. His hand then traveled back up her
leg until he came to her mound. He massaged it pressing firmly. She
pushed against his hand each time he pushed against her. His fingers
soon spread her outer lips. He smiled as he continued to suckle her
breast. "You're so wet. I love how wet you get for me," he said as
he inserted one then two fingers deep inside.

Amanda rocked against him. When his thumb circled her clit, she
moaned, "Oh yes, that's it."

He continued to possess her. With each draw on her hardened nipple,
he pressed his fingers deeper inside her as his thumb flicked across
her clit. When Amanda tittered against him, he was suddenly reminded
of her precarious position so he reluctantly withdrew his fingers.

"No," she cried out in protest.

"Easy, baby, hold on. We don't need anymore injuries this evening."

"Please, I need you inside me now."

"That's exactly where I want to be," he said as he lifted her and
brought her to his lap.

Amanda reached down and took hold of him as Lee lowered her on to his
engorged member. They kissed in a passionate embrace. She squirmed
on his lap in an effort to bring him deeper inside. He realized her
feet couldn't reach the floor and she had a hard time meeting his
thrusts.

Lee also discovered that his position on the edge of the tub did not
allow him the ability to pump into Amanda the way he knew she liked.
He knew the time had come to change locations.

"Wrap your legs around me."

Instinctively, she obeyed.

He stood and she cried out, "No, …..your back…..you'll hurt it
carrying me like this."

"I'm certainly not about to let you go now. I promise, I'll be
careful." He stepped over the edge of the tub and headed toward the
bedroom. The sensation of being inside her while he walked was
something he had never experienced before. He felt himself growing
even harder as she bobbed up and down with each of his steps.

Lee reached the bed and noticed that Amanda had already turned down
the covers. As he tightened his hold on her, he began to lower them
to the cool sheets. Before he lay them completely down he asked
her, "Top or bottom?"

"Well, since we don't want to cause any further injury to your back,
I guess I should be on top."

Lee rolled them so Amanda indeed ended up on top of him. She sat up,
straddling his body and wiggled her hips. "Are you sure you're okay?"

He didn't answer but instead arched into her so powerfully that she
was lifted off the bed.

"Oh my, I guess you are feeling better," she said as she raked her
nails down his chest. She did that several more times until Lee
could no longer hold back his pleasure filled groan and growl of
frustration. "I like being in this position. I think since your
feeling better, I may have to have my way with you." She intertwined
her fingers with his and pinned his hands beside his head. Then she
slowly lifted her hips until only his tip remained with in her. With
agonizing slowness, she settled back down on him. This she repeated
several more times.

"Amanda," he pleaded, "you're killing me here. I can't hold out much
longer." Lee was doing his best to let Amanda guide the pace of
their lovemaking but she was oh so slowly driving him crazy. He
decided that two could play this game. He raised his knees in order
to provide more power to his thrusts. The next time Amanda rose up
and slowly slid down his length, he countered with a deep thrust. He
continued, setting a rhythm that she quickly matched. He freed his
hands and began to massage her breasts. He pushed slightly on her
shoulders indicating that he wanted her to sit up. She leaned back
against his legs and wrapped her arms around his thighs. His hands
roamed her flesh, enjoying her breasts before descending to where
their bodies were joined. Using one hand, he held her tightly to him
while the other began to rub her throbbing clit.

As Lee continued to pleasure her, he felt her inner muscles begin to
convulse. He wanted to bring her release before he succumbed to his
own pleasure. With just a few more strokes, he heard Amanda cry out
and only then did he allow himself to let go.

Amanda collapsed on top of him and he reached out to hold her. After
several minutes passed, their breathing began to return to normal.
Amanda lifted her head and looked into the eyes of her darling
husband. "Wow!" was all she could say so she laid her head on his
shoulder.

Lee gave a slight laugh and tightened his hold on her. "Wow,
indeed!" They continued to caress each other, reveling in the
afterglow of their union. After a short while, Amanda shivered and
Lee shifted her to his side and pulled the covers over them. As they
were drifting off to sleep, Lee asked, "Manda, is there anymore of
that bubble bath?"

"Umm hmm," she answered sleepily.

"Good," he replied as he drifted off. " We may need to repeat this
treatment tomorrow…and the day after that…and the day after that…"

The end