- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: I don't own anything SMK related; I just wanted to borrow them for this story.

Timeline: 4th season, marriage still a secret
"Lee, can you hand me that hammer please?" Amanda asked as she held the
nail against the wall over the mantel.

"Sure, sweetheart, here it is." Lee said as he reached up and handed the
hammer to Amanda who was standing on the ladder. He continued, "you sure
you don't want me to do that?"

"No, I'm fine, I just want you to sit back on the couch and let me do this."

Bam, Bam, Bam, she hammered the nail into the wall.

"Okay, I'm sitting here, now what?" Lee asked watching as Amanda hung the
big mirror over the fireplace; their eyes met in the reflection of the
mirror.

"I don't understand why you wanted to replace the mirror to begin with. The
picture you had over the mantel was great. And it was a collector's item."

Amanda climbed down off the ladder and looked at the mirror; she could see
Lee's reflection sitting on the couch. "It's perfect," she whispered.

As she finished saying that, she walked over to Lee and straddled his hips.

Lee was slightly shocked, but didn't mind in the least bit. It had been a
great weekend from the start. They had the house to themselves, with no
interruptions and it seemed to bring out the animal in Amanda. No, Lee was
not going to complain one bit.

Lee raised his hands up to Amanda's face and held her face as he placed his
lips on her lips and started kissing her slowly.

Amanda immediately started unbuttoning Lee's shirt. "Lee, I want you."
Amanda said as she pulled her face from his hands and lowered her head to
his neck and started kissing his neck. At the same time, she ran her
fingers around his nipples enjoying how they hardened and goose-bumps
appeared under her fingertips.

Lee started to unbutton her shirt at the same time. After her shirt was
unbuttoned, he ran his hands across her breasts loving the fact she wasn't
wearing a bra. He continued grasping and pulling on them. Amanda arched her
back and raised herself so her nipples came in contact with Lee's lips. She
wanted to feel him sucking her, and he was not going to deny her.

As Lee suckled her breasts, Amanda ran her fingers through his hair and
held his head in place as he sucked and nipped on her.

Amanda lowered her hands from his head and started to undo the button and
zipper of Lee's jeans.

He released her breasts, "Sweetie, hold on, lets strip out of these clothes
so we can get comfortable."

He lifted Amanda off of him, and they proceeded to get undressed. Just as
Lee finished, he reached for Amanda to have her straddle his lap again, she
stopped him and pushed him back on the couch.

"Just sit and enjoy." She said as she knelt in front of him, stroking his
hardening cock.

She ran her fingers up and down his shaft. Lee closed his eyes and leaned
his head on the back of the couch enjoying the feelings Amanda was creating.

Amanda lowered her head to the tip of his penis and ran her tongue through
the slit. She felt him shiver at this move. Then Amanda took his entire
penis in her mouth and deep throated him. He almost jumped off the couch
when he felt her take him all the way in, causing him to slide deeper into
her then he had ever been before. His fingers ran through her hair as he
groaned in pleasure. "Oh God that feels so good," he said trying to control
his breathing. While she was running her mouth up and down his incredibly
hard shaft, Amanda brought her right hand up and started kneading Lee's hot
boiling balls.

After several minutes of the best blow job he'd ever received, he knew he
wasn't going to last. "Amanda, baby, please I need to be in you."

Amanda raised her mouth off of his penis, but not before one last squeeze
of her fingers on his testicles. Then she leaned up and slowly kissed him
on the mouth. She pushed her tongue into his mouth enjoying his taste.

Lee reached over to Amanda's waist to pull her up to straddle his lap, but
she pulled away. "No, sweetheart, I want to do it different this time."

Lee was slightly confused until he watched what Amanda was doing. She
turned around and straddled his lap with her back to his chest and her legs
on the outside of his.

"Lee, look up at the fireplace."

He wasn't sure what she meant so he looked up at the mantel and saw their
reflections in the mirror as Amanda sank onto his penis.

He moaned when he felt his entire penis sheathed into her warm caven. He
brought his hands around her back to her chest so he could caress her breasts.

Amanda slowly started to lift off of him, then she would plunge back down
to take him fully into her. Lee started to lift off the couch as she pulled
up so he could keep as much of himself inside her. She placed her hand on
his leg to push him back down. Tonight she was in control.

Amanda picked up speed as she used the arm of the couch to push herself off
his lap then to bring herself right back down on him.

She knew he was close from his breathing and she wanted them to come
together. She looked up in the mirror and could see him watching her over
her shoulder. She winked then took her index finger into her mouth. She
sucked on it once then slowly pulled it out of her mouth. Once it was out,
she drew a wet line from her chin to her clit down the center of her body.

Lee was going out of his mind. He knew what she was going to do and he
loved when she touched herself. Amanda started riding him faster and faster
as she took her fingers and separated her lips slightly to place her finger
on her clit. It was already throbbing and she knew a few rubs would do it.
And she was right, she pressed down on her pleasure nub and she felt her
orgasm starting.

Lee lowered his left hand from Amanda's breast and placed his hand on top
of her's as she pleasured herself. He rose up slightly and kissed her
shoulder and watched her with his eyes in the mirror.

When he placed his hand on top of her hand, he felt the walls of her vagina
contracting around him and that was all he could take. He pressed his hand
harder on her hand and held her in place as he released his love into her.

Amanda collapsed back onto him. Both were breathing hard. She removed her
hand from her clit, but she felt Lee's fingers still there, rubbing her
clit, feeling it vibrating.

"Oh Gosh, Lee," Amanda said once she collected her breath, "that was
incredible."

"Oh yea, that was one of the most erotic ways of making love I've ever
experienced." Lee said still breathing hard.

"So I guess the mirror stays?" Amanda asked even though she knew the answer.

"It stays exactly where it is. It was a GREAT addition to the house." Lee
said as he looked back to the mirror again and enjoyed the view. Amanda's
legs open, his softening but still slightly hard cock inside of her and his
hand covering her mound.

"The view isn't so bad either." Lee said and winked at Amanda through the
mirror.

"Not bad at all." Amanda said watching their reflection. "No not bad at all."

THE END