- Text Size +
"Amanda? Where are you?" Lee asked as he came through the door.

"Lee? I'm upstairs in Mother's room," Amanda replied.

Lee ran up the stairs, two at a time. "What are you doing in there? I thought
your Mother's room was off-limits," he said with a smile.

Amanda leaned up for a kiss, lips puckered. "Well," she began, "I don't
usually come in here. Mother gets so little privacy living with the boys and
me. This is, well, her room. I do, however," she added with a smile; "have
her permission this time."

"Amanda, she's not here. How could you have her permission? Some kind of
ESP?" he asked with a laugh.

"Oh, Lee," she said as she swatted at his legs. "Mother called from Aunt
Lillian's. She and Lillian have a bet on who was the best looking boy in
Mother's graduating class. Mother said it was Jake Williams. I've seen
pictures of him, and he is very handsome. Gee, I wonder what ever happen to
him? He sent a card when Daddy died and I know mother would get a letter now
and then from him. You know, it was so sad when his wife died. They had just
made reservations for a cruise for their anniversary when…" Lee cut her off
with a kiss, effectively ending a long amandaramble.

"Amanda? Do you know how much I love you?" asked Lee.

"Nice try, Buster. I know the only reason for the kiss was so that I would
stop talking." She paused. " Nice technique, though, " she added. "Anyway,
Mother wants me to dig out her yearbook and call her back. It is somewhere in
this hope chest. Can you give me a hand? This old photo album on top is very
heavy."

"Here. I got it," said Lee. He dragged it out of the chest and placed it on the
bed. He took a moment to look around at Dotty's room. The four poster bed was
very tall. Smiling, he noticed the little step stool on the side of the bed
that she must use to get into the bed. The matching dresser was to the right
of the closet and a treadmill was tucked into the corner. There was no doubt
that Dotty loved her flowers--they were everywhere. The wallpaper, the bedding
and even the curtains were covered in tiny blue flowers. Suddenly, Lee laughed
out loud.

"What's so funny?" asked Amanda, without turning around.

Lee sneaked over to Dotty's dresser and pulled the object off the mirror
hanging above it.

"Lee? What are you laughing at? Lee? Lee?" Amanda turned to see Lee standing
there with Dotty's sinus mask on his face. She burst out laughing.
"Oh my gosh, Lee! Where did you find that?"

"It was hanging right here on the mirror. Remember when your mother came down
wearing that when I brought you the football signed by Sandy Newcombe? This
could come in handy," he added with a chuckle.

"Why? Do you have a sinus infection?" Amanda asked innocently. She rose and
headed towards the door. "I'll get you some medicine."

"Amanda." Lee caught her in his arms and nuzzled into her neck. "You know, I
love you. I don't have a sinus infection. I thought we could have a little
fun."
Not waiting for a response, Lee scooped Amanda up in his arms and laid her
reverently on Dotty's bed.

"Oh, no, Lee. I can't. Not on Mother's bed," she pleaded.

"I knew you would say that. I have another place in mind," said Lee. He lay
next to Amanda and began to unbutton her shirt.

"Lee, I'm serious. I can't make love to you in Mother's bed. Come on. Let's
go to my room, " Amanda begged.

"Amanda. Trust me. I will not make love to you on your mother's bed. I will,
however," he added with a gleam, "make love to you over there."

"There's nothing over there."

"Yes, there is. Trust me," he added pulling her shirt off her body. He
reached for the zipper on her jeans and yanked the zipper down. "Amanda! What
do you have on?!" he exclaimed.

"Well, I knew you would be coming over sometime today. And, I got a delivery
from Rebecca's Fantasies yesterday so I wanted to try them on," she said with a
smile.

"You bought crotchless panties? Oh my God!" Lee's eyes darkened with passion
as he pulled her jeans off in one fluid motion. Amanda giggled as Lee whipped
his shirt off to reveal his beautifully tanned chest. She grabbed at the
button on his jeans and rubbed his bulging erection through the denim.

"Oh, God, Amanda. I need you now!" he exclaimed. Lee scooted his jeans and
boxers off in one movement and pulled Amanda close to him. "Come here," he
said in a husky, passion-filled voice. He picked Amanda up and wrapped her
legs around his waist. She could feel his rock-hard penis pulsing and begging
for entry. Lee carried her over to the treadmill and placed her bottom on the
controls. There was just enough room for Amanda to spread her legs and rest
them over the bars intended for handles. Mere seconds later, Lee dove for
Amanda's clit as she struggled to keep her balance. Wrapping an arm around her
back for support, Lee pushed Amanda closer to him, wanting to taste all of her.

"Oh, Lee!" she exclaimed as she ran her fingers through his hair. She raked
her nails along his scalp, causing Lee to moan in response. Lee flicked his
tongue upward on her clit, sucking gently. Amanda writhed in pleasure, heading
toward pure ecstasy. Rolling his tongue around her parted lips, Lee felt the
tremors in Amanda's legs. He entered her with his tongue, stroking in and out
of her. Grabbing her hips for support, Lee gave one final suck as Amanda fell
into the throes of her orgasm. She contracted around Lee's tongue as he
greedily licked her swollen nubbin. Still panting, Amanda pulled Lee's face up
to her and whispered, "I love you" as she nipped at his bottom lip, demanding
entrance.

"I love you, too" he grunted, his voice thick with passion. It amazed him how
much he loved making love to Amanda. Making love was so much more intimate
when hearts, souls and bodies connected. Sure, he had had sex before, been
that physically close to a woman before. But he had never felt that connected,
that intertwined with another human being…until Amanda. He was brought out of
his thoughts when Amanda began stroking his penis. He opened his eyes to see
chocolate brown ones glistening back at him.

"Help me down, Lee," she requested. "It's my turn," she said with a grin.

"I can't," Lee replied. "I won't last. Stay right where you are." Holding
Amanda by the hips, Lee entered her completely, shuddering at the pure joy he
felt. Amanda reached around to cup his buttocks and pulled him closer to her.
He almost lost it completely then; he was teetering on the edge. He slowly
pulled out, although not completely and then plunged back in with a moan.
Amanda ran her tongue up his jawline to his ear and took the lobe between her
teeth. She sucked gently on his ear before moving down to nuzzle his neck.
Rocking her hips into Lee, she met each of his thrusts willingly.

"Amanda," he growled. "Come with me," he said as he reached between the two
bodies and flicked her clit. "I can't hold on much longer," Lee gasped.

"Whatever you say, Big Fella," Amanda responded, feeling her passion rise
again. She leaned over and gently sucked and nibbled on Lee's shoulder as they
crashed together in euphoria. Arching her back, with Lee supporting her, Amanda
reveled in the complete fulfillment she felt as her orgasm gripped her again.
Lee's body shuddered, and he cried out her name. Wrapping his arms tightly
around her, he pulled her off the treadmill, still gasping for breath. Their
breathing quieted as they lay on the braided rug next to the bed. The ringing
phone startled them.

"Hello? Oh, hello, Mother. Yes, I'm still looking. There are a lot of
memories in there, Mother, so I got a little side tracked. Um, Mother? Do you
use that treadmill anymore? Oh, you don't? I think I'll put it in my room
then…"

Lee bit his lip to keep from laughing.

The End