- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: I don’t own anything SMK related; I just wanted to borrow them for this story.

Timeline: 4th season, marriage still a secret
“Goodbye, mother. Fella’s listen to your grandmother.” Amanda shouted out
the door as her mother and sons got into Mr. Robinson’s van for their
weekend trip to New York. The boys were going to New York to earn their
badge for being an expert traveler in their school troop program.

Amanda was looking forward to this three-day weekend. Lee was going to come
over and they were going to play Mr. and Mrs. Stetson all weekend. It was
so rare for them to get any time alone and she planned to take advantage of it.

Lee had suggested they go out to dinner and dancing in celebration of the
weekend, so Amanda had left the office early and gone shopping for the
perfect little outfit.

She looked down at her watch and decided she needed to get ready before Lee
picked her up. Just then she heard her phone ringing.

“King residence.” She answered.

“Hello, beautiful. Did your mother and the boys get off okay?” Lee asked.

“Hi, sweetheart, yes they did. They just left and I was about to jump in
the shower and get ready for tonight.”

“Ohh… the shower, I wish I was there so I could…”

But Amanda interrupted him before he could go further. “Stop right there,
buster, I can’t go into the shower getting all worked up, so not another
word.” She finished with a chuckle.

“I guess you’re right. I just can’t wait to spend three whole days with
you. Listen, I’m going to hop in the shower, then pack a bag and be right
over. So I’m thinking that should be around 6:30pm. Will you be ready by
then?” Lee asked.

“I will. I can’t wait to spend some quality time with you. We don’t get to
see enough of each other, maybe this weekend we could talk about doing
something with our marriage, maybe even talk about a public engagement. Lee
I miss you when your not here.” Amanda finished with a sigh. This secret
marriage had been getting to her for a while.

“I completely agree. But sweetheart lets not talk about it on the phone. We
have all weekend to discuss it. Listen, since it’s just us, I’m going to
bring your wedding set over, so we can wear our rings this weekend.” Lee said.

“Are you sure?”

“Yes, I want *MY* wife wearing *MY* wedding rings. I want every man out
there to see you are very much taken and to NOT look.” Lee finished with
what Amanda knew was his serious face.

“Ok, sweetheart, I can’t wait to wear my rings, and you will be wearing
yours too? I don’t want some woman getting the wrong idea.”

“Oh you can be sure of it. I am very much off the market. Listen we will
never get ready unless we hang up. I will see you soon. I love you.” Lee
finished trying to hang up the phone.

“You’re right, see you soon, I love you too, bye, baby.” Amanda finished as
she hung up the phone.

The doorbell rang and Amanda rushed down the stairs to answer it.

“Why would you ring the bell, when you have a key?” She asked as she swung
the door open.

Lee just stood there gasping.

“Umm ahhh umm Amanda, what are you wearing?” Lee asked obviously flustered.

“Oh this little thing, I bought it today for you, I hope you like it?”
Amanda replied turning around in a circle so he could view her outfit.

She was wearing a black leather mini-skirt, with a tight off the shoulders
red top. It was a very revealing outfit that she normally didn’t wear but
she wanted to look sexy for Lee. From his reaction, she believed it worked.

“Umm WOW Amanda! That is an incredible outfit. I’m not sure I want you to
be seen in public. Do you realize the men I will be fighting off?” Lee said
as he reached to kiss his wife.

“You are so funny sweetheart.” Amanda said as she reached up and kissed
Lee. However, the sight of her in the outfit sparked his passion and he
started to deepen the kiss.

“Whoa there baby. We have all night for this. Come on, you promised me
dinner and dancing and I plan on collecting.” Amanda said as she stepped
out of Lee’s embrace and walked to the closet to retrieve her coat.

Dinner had been wonderful. Lee and Amanda shared an entree of chicken
cordon blue and had individual salads. The conversation had been light as
they shared two bottles of wine. After dinner they left and went to the
dance club.

“What would you like, sweetheart?” Lee asked as they sat down at the bar.

“Oh I don’t know, let’s get something wild.”

“Excuse me bartender, my wife and I would like a wild drink, what do you
suggest?” Lee asked.

“I have a perfect drink for you. It’ll only take a minute to fix.” The
bartender said as he walked away to prepare the drinks.

“Sweetheart this place is amazing. How did you find it?” Amanda asked as
she looked around.

“Some guys at work told me about it. They said it was a great place to
dance and had a romantic flair to it and offered some privacy. So I thought
I would bring my incredibly sexy and beautiful wife.” Lee told her as the
bartender brought their drinks over.

“Enjoy!” The bartender said.

Amanda took a sip of the drink, “WOW this is great, what is it called?”

“It’s called Sex on the Beach.”

As the bartender was telling her the name, Amanda nearly spit the drink out
when she heard what it was called.

“Umm that’s different but it’s great.” She said as she took another sip.

As Lee and Amanda continued to consume their drinks, they kept rubbing
their hands on each other. Usually starting at the arm and slowing making
their way down to the hands. They kept the conversation light as they
talked about everything.

As the night wore on, Lee and Amanda continued to have more and more of the
specialty drinks. With the more alcohol they drank, their, especially
Amanda’s, inhabititions were starting to wear down.

Amanda reached over to Lee and pulled him to her by the neck. “Kiss me.”
Not that she gave Lee a chance to respond. Her lips were on him as soon as
she finished with the word me. Amanda was insistent in her attempt to enter
Lee’s mouth. He opened his mouth immediately and Amanda’s tongue was
inside, pushing and sucking against his.

Their kiss lasted for just a few minutes before they had to come up for
air. Amanda was the first to speak. “Come on lets hit the dance floor.”

Lee and Amanda reached the dance floor and immediately molded their bodies
together. The music was playing a very sexy beat that made all dance
partners dance closely together.

Amanda had her arms around Lee’s neck and was kissing her way around his
neck and to his ear. She nipped on his ear and then sucked on the lobe.

Lee loved this sensation. However, not to be out done, he began sucking on
Amanda’s neck and shoulders loving the new top she was wearing.

As the music changed to a more upbeat tempo, they continued to dance very
slowly and very sexily. Amanda released her hands from around his neck and
slowly started to slither and lower herself down Lee’s body. When she was
in a kneeling position, her face was at Lee’s crotch. Amanda looked around
the room then up at Lee and winked, then kissed his pants. She could feel
his penis jump at that moment.

Lee pulled Amanda up to him, grabbed her face in his hands, and proceeded
to kiss her. He plunged his tongue into her mouth. He had to taste her. As
they continued to kiss, he released his hands from her face and lowered
them down her body. He reached her skirt and was slowly lifting it up.

Amanda felt a slight breeze between her legs, and released her lips from Lee.

“Baby, we’re getting carried away, lets move to a more private booth.”
Amanda said as she reached for Lee’s hand to lead him off the dance floor.

As luck would have it, there was a booth available in a very dark corner of
the club. As soon as they scooted in, Lee was practically on top of Amanda.
His lips and tongue were demanding entrance which she would not deny him.

As his tongue was diving into Amanda’s mouth, Lee slowly moved his left
hand under her skirt. He had to feel her but when his hand reached her most
private area, he was shocked. He found that she had no panties on and she
had shaved all her pubic hair. He pulled his lips from Amanda and said,
“Baby, umm what’s going on??

“I thought I would surprise you. Are you surprised?”

“Umm yeah and I think I love it. You realize I must have you now.” Lee
concluded as he took his fingers and started to spread her lips.

Amanda would not deny him, although she knew she should. They were in a
public place, but all of her inhabititions had been tossed aside due to the
amount of alcohol that she had consumed.

After her lips were spread, Lee proceeded to insert a finger into her. He
shoved his middle finger as far as he could get it and started to wiggle
it. He knew this drove her crazy. Amanda closed her eyes and rolled her
head back to rest on the back of the booth. At the same time she started
rocking on his finger.

Lee continued to wiggle his finger, then he added a second finger to the
mix. He also placed his thumb on her clitoris and started to rub it in a
hard circular motion.

He started whispering in her ear as he sucked on it, “Come on, baby. Come
for me. I want to feel you.”

This was driving Amanda nuts. She was rocking hard now on his hand. Lee
shook his fingers that were inside of Amanda, in just the right way, which
caused Amanda to start her orgasm.

“Oh Gosh YES YES!” She screamed as her orgasm slammed into her. Lee slowed
his assault, but continued to rub her clit as she settled down from her
orgasm. He slowly pulled his fingers out of her then placed them in his
mouth. As he sucked her off of his fingers he said, “oh baby, I love to
taste you.”

Amanda sat there spent. She never in a million years thought she would have
an orgasm in the middle of a club, but she couldn’t deny herself or her
very sexy husband. Amanda was so happy the music was loud enough to cover
her screams.

She reached over and kissed Lee on the lips. “Baby, lets get out of here, I
want you and I don’t think I can wait much longer.” She said as pulled her
lips from Lee.

As Lee and Amanda walked outside, she realized that Lee probably wasn’t in
the best frame of mine to drive after watching him stumble out the door.
“Sweetheart, lets take a cab home, we’ve had too much to drink.”

“You’re right.” Lee replied as he looked over and saw a cab sitting at the
entrance waiting for a fare.

They jumped into the car and gave the driver the address. Once the doors
were closed and it was dark inside, Lee reached for Amanda and started
kissing her.

His right hand was kneading her left breast and his left hand was holding
her head to him. The kiss was extremely wet and passionate, as they
couldn’t get enough of each other.

As Lee kissed Amanda, he thought back to the club and how she didn’t have
any panties on. He also wanted to feel his face rubbing her mound with no
hair. He loved the clean- shaven look and wanted to see it up close and
personal.

He broke the kiss and lowered himself to the floor board of the car. This
brought Amanda out of her revere. “Baby what are you doing?” She asked with
concern.

“Shush, just sit back and enjoy.” Lee said as he looked up at her.

The next thing Amanda knew, Lee was pushing her skirt up. She knew she
should stop him, but she found it erotic to have Lee wanting to eat her in
the back of a car. She lifted her hips so he could push the skirt out of
his way. He ran his tongue over her outer lips loving the feeling of the
bald look. He brought his hand up and spread her lips and proceeded to suck
on her clitoris.

The driver looked in his rear view mirror and saw Lee on the floor of the
cab with his face up Amanda’s skirt. He smiled knowingly, but put his eyes
back on the road. This wasn’t the first time he had seen something like
this and it always amazed him how people would have sex in the back of his
cab.

Lee continued to suck and lick Amanda’s vagina. He had to hear and feel and
taste her come. He brought his thumb up to help bring her orgasm along. It
didn’t take long before he felt her clitoris vibrating and she was rocking
her hips. Lee held her hips down and continued to suck on her as she came.

“Oh yes!!” Amanda whispered through clenched teeth, as she felt her orgasm
being released.

Lee licked her once more then raised up and brought his mouth down on top
of her’s. Amanda could taste herself on Lee and loved it.

“Oh baby, that was so good. You have a magic mouth.” Amanda whispered to
Lee as she pulled her lips from his and attached them to his neck.

“Amanda, I love the bald look. That was so incredibly sexy."

"Baby I will let you in on a little secret, I’ve never done that before.
You know, have a little dessert in the back of a cab.” Lee said with a
smirk on his face.

Amanda was shocked to hear this. With Lee’s colorful past she just assumed
he had made love to another woman in the back of a taxi. It made her feel
incredibly special to know she was Lee’s first back seat woman.

The driver pulled to the curb of the house.

”Excuse me but we are here. That will be $22.50.” He said as he tried not
to look in the back.

Lee reached over the front seat and handed the guy a $50.00. “Keep the
change.” He said as he started to open the door.

The driver pulled away from the curb after Lee and Amanda were out of the
car. They had started kissing as they got out of the car and continued all
the way up the walkway. When they reached the front steps, they broke apart
and Amanda reached into her purse to get her keys.

“Oh shoot, I forgot to turn the porch light on and I can’t see in my purse
to get the keys.” Amanda said as she was squinting down to look into her purse.

Lee grabbed her purse and threw it down. “Forget the purse. Baby you have
me so hot I have to have your right now.”

He pushed her against the door-frame of the house and started kissing
Amanda again. At the same time, he started to unbutton his pants and lower
his zipper.

Amanda wanted to stop him, but the truth was, she was as turned on as he
was. She just hoped her neighbors were asleep.

She lifted her skirt up slightly and lifted her left leg to reach around Lee.

As she continued to kiss him back, he stepped closer and pushed his hard
cock into her. He started thrusting hard almost immediately. Normally he
was slow but not tonight, tonight was about hardcore sex.

He pulled his lips from hers and attached them to her neck.

“Oh.. YES… God .. Yes..” Lee said after every thrust.

It only took about six thrusts for him to feel his seed ready to spill. He
lowered his hand down to Amanda’s clit and rubbed it. He wanted her to come
with him.

As soon as he touched her clit, he whispered, “I’m coming, come with me baby.”

That was the trigger sound for Amanda. She was rocking against his thrusts
and with his thumb on her clit it started her orgasm.

“YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS,” she said as he slowed down his thrusting.

Lee stopped and put his head on her shoulder. “Wow.. That was umm…
intense.” He said after a minute.

“I agree. I can’t believe we just had sex on my front porch. Come on baby;
let’s get inside, before we wake up the neighbors.”

Lee slowly pulled out of Amanda, kissed her briefly on the lips then pulled
out his keys from his pocket.

He would worry about her purse tomorrow. Right now he wanted to get inside
and savor the thought that he made love to his wife on her front porch.
Another first for him tonight.

THE END