- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: None of the SMK characters belong to me, and I have in no way harmed them during this writing.
No more messing around. I am doing it, Stetson thought as he stared at Amanda. She was just transferring the laundry from the washer to the dryer, but she had to dig down deep into the washer for some socks, and as he watched her bend over, in a skirt that barely hit her knees, he couldn’t resist anymore.

He’d been teasing her all week about how sexy she was, and she would laugh and tell him pretty much the same thing, and then go back to doing the every day things that she did. She knew he watched her now.

Lee approached his wife from behind and grabbed her around the waist, which she protested, but only minimally, by calling his name. That was okay with him.

He’d already unzipped his pants and with one more perfect tug, his throbbing member was hanging out of his jeans. The feel of the teeth from the zipper made his cock tingle, just a little.

He hitched her skirt up and over her back as far as he could convince it, then shoved her panties aside and unceremoniously stuck his dick into her pussy with a loud groan of pleasure. Amanda groaned back.

With a speed that had built up all day and most of the week, he began pumping in and out of her tight little pussy. He was going faster than he would have imagined. Her pussy was so soft and wet and hot and welcoming. He told her so.

Amanda, for her part, was mostly in a state of shock and surprise. Well, at first. Once she realized how much fun she was having, she gripped the edges of the washer for support, but didn’t move her legs an inch. Lee was in tightly and she liked that. If he wanted better, deeper access he’d let her know.

As he began his wild, rhythmic gyrations, Amanda moaned with pleasure and told him how much she loved his touch, inside and out. Lee had wrapped his right arm around her waist and that helped him with his movements inside.

Lee screamed out her name once more as he came powerfully into her juicy core. He kept ramming her until he had no strength left to do so. They stood there, husband and wife, made into one. Lee could feel the strength of his legs coming back and he loosened his grip around Amanda’s waist.

Amanda let go of her death grip on the washer. Her muscles were a little sore, all over, but that was one Hell of a way to finish rotating laundry.

“Thanks Amanda. I needed that. I love you,” Lee said as he zipped his jeans. He kissed her right cheek and turned to leave. Amanda turned around and caught her husband’s left arm.

“Where do ya think you’re going, big boy?” Amanda asked, a wicked grin still on her face. She pulled a fluffy red comforter from the laundry pile and spread it on the floor.

“Nowhere, I guess,” Lee answered, turning back to her and pulling off his T-shirt.

“That’s what I thought,” Amanda said in return, pulling off her skirt and panties, “If you want the rest of me you’ll have to work for it.”

“Will I?” Lee overpowered Amanda easily, pulling both of her arms behind her back. He kicked her legs out from under her and laid her on the comforter gently. To prevent her from protesting, he kissed her as soon as they were both down on the ground.

As they kissed and nibbled each other, Lee undid the buttons to Amanda’s blouse and slid his hand under the fabric to find her braless. He groaned his pleasure to her and gave her tiny kisses all the way down to her soft pubic hair and rested there a moment, just taking in her smell.

It was a female scent, not perfumey, the way people liked to talk about it. It smelled good, seductive, a little musky. He could have lain there all day, but he needed to return the pleasure he’d gotten.

Lee didn’t waste much time finding and trapping Amanda’s clit with his tongue. But he played with it, letting it go, to find it again. Amanda moaned with pleasure, telling him repeatedly what a good time she was having. Lee smiled to himself as he continued to pleasure his wife. He was having as good a time as she was.

He snaked his arms up to her breasts, rubbing her nipples, capturing them, freeing them. Massaging them until Amanda changed the pattern on him. She wasn’t one to sit still, to let him decide when she’d have an orgasm. She participated.

Amanda loved participating. She called out to him, directing him to please her in whatever way she determined. She rubbed her arms up and down the length of his. She was in total ecstasy, as Lee drank in her wetness and scent, pleasing her totally.

Finally, and sooner than she thought, Amanda was in the throes of her orgasm. Her legs were moving of their own volition. Lee tried to follow her, to help her hang on to the feeling, but had almost no idea of which way Amanda was going to buck next.

Moments later, both were still. Lee pulled himself up to Amanda’s level, looking into her eyes. She thanked him. He grabbed his T-shirt from where he dropped it and wiped all the pussy juice from his face and chin. Then he kissed her again.

“So, wanna grab a shower?” Amanda asked dreamily.

“Only if we can mess around some more,” Lee quipped.

“You got it,” Amanda replied, her eyes shining.

THE END