- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: None of the SMK characters belong to me, and I have in no way harmed them during this writing.

It was shortly after her kidnapping by Adi Birol that Amanda decided she’d like to take her relationship with Lee further, on an intimate level. Since they’d admitted their feelings for each other, they hadn’t been able to express their love the way she knew they could.

After dinner at Lee’s apartment one evening, Amanda and Lee were cuddling on the couch. The TV was on, presumably so they could watch CNN, but there was more kissing and heavy petting going on than TV viewing.

This was when Amanda made her move, "Lee?"

"Hmmm, yes my love?" Lee asked as he nibbled her earlobe. The backing of her earring was sharp on his tongue, but he was too tantalized by her sexy lobe to mind.

"Lee, I want us to be more intimate than we have been lately," Amanda said all at once.

"Sure thing," Lee agreed, unbuttoning her blouse.

"But we need to be careful. Use protection. This business we’re in, well, it’s too dangerous for me to be pregnant," Amanda said seriously.

Lee stood, "Okay, be right back, I’ve got some condoms in the nightstand in the bedroom."

"Lee…I don’t want us to use condoms forever," Amanda said honestly.

At this, Lee only raised an eyebrow. He sat down again, next to her. He missed her touch already, so if they were going to talk, they might as well do it in each other’s arms. He nodded to himself. That was sound reasoning.

"Why can’t we use condoms? My guys will stay where they belong that way. I know how to use them right. As far as I know, there are no little Stetsons running around as the result of my…ahhh, past," Lee promised. He felt a little guilty whenever he thought about all those girls, but he couldn’t change the past. He was lucky that Amanda realized this.

"Lee, I know that, but condoms are for safe sex and avoiding sexual diseases. We’re both agents. We get blood tests done twice a year. I know you’re clean, and I know I’m clean. That’s why I was thinking of no condoms, but I wanted to clear it with you first," Amanda said.

"You’re cleared. Now what is it you’d like to propose?" Lee asked.

"I’m going to start on the pill. To keep our private life private, and to avoid any snooping Mother might do, I’ll get the prescription filled near work, under my maiden name, and keep the pills in that secret zippered section of my purse," Amanda reasoned.

Lee kissed her cheek, "That’s fine with me."

"You trust me to just…take them? It can be a big trust thing for men sometimes," Amanda double-checked.

"Was this something Joe nagged you about Amanda?" When she looked down, Lee took that to be a yes answer and continued, "I might not have trusted my dates and other girlfriends, but you I trust."

"Okay," Amanda smiled, "That settles that."

"Now where were we?" Lee asked.

"You were unbuttoning my blouse, but tonight, we’ll need that condom," Amanda reminded him.

"Oh yeah…"

The couple waited a month before relying on the pill alone during intercourse. Amanda wanted to make sure there was no chance of getting pregnant, and Lee decided he was better off doing it Amanda’s way. He hadn’t imagined her wanting his cock inside of her, sans condom, so soon.

Again, they were at Lee’s apartment. Dinner had been a simple one of steamed, peeled shrimp, chicken cutlets, a salad and French bread. And of course, wine. A nice, dark red port. The dining room lit only by candles.

Soon after, they’d stripped with an animal lust Lee couldn’t recall having shared with another woman, ever. Amanda actually ripped his shirt pocket in wrenching the shirt off his chest. In subconscious retaliation, he ripped her panties at the crotch. He couldn’t help it, there wasn’t that much material there to start with, and he wanted them OFF.

"Oh Lee, this is it," Amanda said, her eyes teary.

"I know, I can’t wait," Lee agreed as he kissed the happy tears from her cheeks.

Amanda put her hand on his hard cock, swirling the pre-cum in circles around the head, then pumping him gently. Lee groaned his appreciation.

"Baby, don’t make me wait to put it in your pussy," Lee requested huskily. At Amanda’s nod, he lay her down on the bed, centering himself over her. With a sensuous kiss, he entered her wet and ready vagina.

Amanda sighed, "Oh Lee, that feels great. Better than with that condom."

"I couldn’t agree more," Lee managed to answer after a few slow thrusts.

"Go faster," Amanda ordered.

"Uh uh," Lee shook his head with a grin at her.

Amanda faked a pouty frown at him, her lower lip out.

"You know…I’ve been thinking…about trying…something…new," Lee suggested as he enjoyed his freedom inside her.

"Hmmm…what’s that?"

"I’d like…to try…this…from behind," Lee said, not stopping his movements at all, "What do you think?"

"Okay," Amanda agreed.

"Mmm, I love you Amanda," Lee said, withdrawing from her hot pussy, "I need you on your hands and knees for this."

Amanda laughed. She knew that. But she did as he requested.

Lee reflected that, as nice and shapely as Amanda’s front was, her backside was just as nice to look at. Her ass was fine and round, and her back was smooth, straight, and delightful.

Lee thrust himself in from behind, shocked at the sound that assaulted him. Amanda broke down laughing.

"You just now deciding to pass gas?" Lee asked, although he was still inside her.

"That’s not what that was," Amanda craned her head around to explain to her fiancé what had happened.

"What then?"

"That was just air escaping, from down there where you have your cock right now. You pumped my guts full of air, going so slow the other way."

Lee still didn’t seem to understand.

Amanda pulled herself off of his hardness and turned around to look at him, faux-farting some more, "You mean, never in all these years of women and sex, have you encountered this situation?"

"My flings were fast and furious. The point was to get off, not experiment," Lee shrugged.

"C’mon, let’s try it again, only, this time, push on my stomach from underneath…it’ll get all the air out first," Amanda encouraged him, still amused.

"Did you and Joe have this problem a lot?" Lee asked as the sound of faux farting reached his ears.

"As a matter of fact, no," Amanda said, "We didn’t do this much."

Lee sighed as he entered her again. Then his mind was filled with thoughts he wished it hadn’t. With every thrust, he saw Joe screwing Amanda, not himself, and that was bad.

Instead of keeping his eyes closed, Lee opened them, and the view he saw was what he was looking for. Amanda’s shoulder blades, curving perfectly, her back so smooth and soft, her firm rear end in his fervent grasp. He loved watching her move, loved the way her breasts kept pace with him.

He wanted to feel Amanda’s orgasm around his cock. Leaning forward a little, he opened her vaginal lips and found her clit. With his right hand he stimulated her, making her moan.

"Oh, Lee, that’s perfect!" Amanda cried.

"Yeah?" Lee asked, urging her on to her climax.

"Oh, yeah," Amanda groaned, "I’m gonna go any sssec…"

The words died into incomprehensible moans as Lee made her cum. The feel of her pussy sphinctering tight around his cock made him thrust with more urgency. At the same time, Amanda had become incredibly wet. He tried to pull himself out further, but couldn’t. Amanda had him stiffly in place.

"Oh Amanda," Lee had risen to his full height on his knees, palms on her rear end. He reached his orgasm in the midst of hers, his breath turning ragged for a few awesome minutes.

"Lee?" Amanda asked she heard his breathing return to somewhere near normal.

"’Manda?" Lee breathed.

"That was great," Amanda said, giving him a wink.

"I know," Lee said, reluctantly pulling his satisfied dick out of its comfy home. The couple collapsed on the bed, in a spoon position.

"I love you," they both said simultaneously.

"So, tomorrow?" Lee asked.

"Yeah. That felt so great, Lee," Amanda agreed. It really had been great for her. Lee was so caring and deft and could almost read her mind when it came to giving her what she wanted.

"Thank you. That felt so good. I can’t believe I get to be with you for the rest of my life," Lee reflected.

"Mmm hmm," Amanda responded as she fell asleep in his arms.

"Gee, that’s what I hoped you’d say," Lee said to her sleeping form. It didn’t take long for him to join her in slumber, replaying evening for himself until morning.

The End