- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: I don't own SMK or for that matter much of anything. The plot (if there is one) is mine. Beyond that I'm just borrowing everyone else for a short time. I promise to return them (condition not guaranteed on some).
How did they really expect him to stay in D.C. and away from his wife
and family this long? He had no clue. Three weeks had already passed
since he was summoned to Billy's office for this contact zero assignment
and the first one he'd had since he'd publicly told the world of his
marriage. Three long lonely weeks with no contact from his family. his
baby girl was turning a year old in two weeks and there was no way he'd
miss that. Luckily, it looked like the end was in sight--only a couple
more days and he should be free.

"Code Wildebeest," was the first thing Billy heard when he picked up the
private phone line that was patched straight to his office. Hearing the
dejected voice of Lee Stetson, Billy grimaced. He knew Lee, wanted to
come in and if there had been any other agent he could have sent in
Lee's place he would have. He hated hearing Lee beg to talk to his wife
and when denied that he'd ramble on wanting as much information about
his family as he could get. Billy told him everything he could think
of, how the boys and everyone were doing and how Olivia was growing like
a weed.

"Scarecrow, what do you have for us?" Billy questioned hoping against
hope that it was good news. Something that would allow Lee to come home
soon; Amanda was just as bad asking daily, if not hourly at times, for
updates on Lee.

"I have our guy, the meet is tonight at a place called, "'Three's A
Charm'" we'll need a team there to pick up Nosferatu, and provide
back-up. I make contact at five-thirty tonight." Lee relayed the
information to his boss, while thinking of exactly what he would do when
he got home.

"Wonderful, Scarecrow! Looks like if everything goes according to plan
you'll be home tonight. Since we've been in constant contact the
debriefing shouldn't take too long either." Billy smiled broadly.
"What kind of place is this, so that the team can blend in?"

"It's a divorcee bar. Most people who come in there are looking for the
second or third or whatever chance at finding that right person." Lee
snorted cynically, he'd found it on his first try but then he knew from
experience that Amanda was one in a million. How Joe could have missed
that he wasn't sure. He wouldn't complain though. Watching these people
look time and again for that person made him realize how happy he was
and brought home how much he missed his family.

Billy smiled at Lee's tone, "Okay, I'll have a mixture of men and women
dressed to look for dates. Everything will be in place by four-thirty.
If something should change let me know." Disconnecting the call, Billy
started things in motion and felt confident that this would make his two
favorite agents happy once again.

The sting went perfectly. Nosferatu, was in custody and none too happy
about it. Lee smiled; the debriefing was over and he just had to sign
out and head home to his family. It wasn't even late; how did he get
this lucky? Since he'd been working non-stop for the past three weeks
Billy was allowing him a long weekend with his family. He didn't have
to report back until Monday. There was a bounce in his step as he
headed toward the cab that was waiting out front for him.

It was eight-thirty when the cab stopped in front of the house on 4247
Maplewood. He tipped the cab driver heavily for getting him home so
quickly. He grabbed his bag and let himself into the house. Lee
frowned when he saw that the house was dark, the only vehicle out front
was the 'vette.

Silence greeted Lee as he put his jacket in the closet. Sighing deeply
he walked into the living room missing his family even more. A new
picture of Olivia that he hadn't ever seen before was proudly displayed
on the mantel. He picked it up and held it closely; he inspected her
small features for any changes. He set it down and saw a picture of
Amanda holding Olivia next to it. Seeing his wife and daughter together
he then took it off the mantel sat down, caressing the picture. Five
minutes passed, before he decided that he should do something useful
instead of sitting feeling sorry for himself.

Unpacking took a total of two minutes, as most of the clothing he'd been
wearing was Agency issue. Still needing something to do, he went into
the shower, and as the stream of hot water pounded on his head and back
Lee smiled, only one thought in his mind. It's great to be home.
Exiting the shower he wrapped one towel around his waist and the other
one around his broad shoulders.

He decided that the shower had relaxed him so much a cup of coffee was
in order if he was going to stay awake until his family returned, and he
was determined to do just that. Grabbing the door handle he opened the
door and stepped into the hallway. Turning to his right he saw in front
of him a vision in white, and the thought of coffee completely left his
mind. "Amanda." Lee whispered at the sight before him.

Amanda drank in the sight of her husband wrapped only in a damp towel.
"Oh my Lee, you're home."

A few quick steps and they were in each other's arms, fingers retraced
as eyes roamed looking for any changes. A whispered, "I love you,"
barely made it out of each of their lips before they met for a kiss of
quiet passion, longing, and love.

Lee pulled his wife closer to him needing to feel her, hold her, and
taste her. Amanda's fingers and nails raked his scalp and down his
back. The towel around his shoulders was quickly tossed aside as the
buttons on her shirt slowly came undone and Lee's mouth moved downward,
drinking in her taste and scent. Neither wanted to rush this moment;
they were finally together again.

Amanda ran the tip of her tongue down his neck, then nibbled her way
back up to his ear. Lightly nipping at his ear, she slid a finger into
the towel at his waist and started loosening it as she continued to
assault the inside of his ear with her tongue.

Lee moaned at the sweet torture Amanda was putting him through. Not
willing to let his wife out do him, he leaned down and applied his
tongue to her lace-covered nipple. Pulling back, he blew softly on her
distended nipple. Amanda's gasp of pleasure was music to Lee's ears.
He loved pleasuring her. Wanting a better taste of his wife, Lee
removed his mouth from her breast then her breasts from their confines.
As his right hand toyed with her left nipple his mouth covered her other
nipple and he nibbled it.

The passion engulfing Amanda successfully cut off rational thought. She
wiggled two more fingers into the towel around his waist; with a flick
of her wrist the towel came loose and hit the floor. Amanda dragged her
nails up his thigh, never getting close to his erect member. Lee moved
his hips in the direction of her wandering hand wanting her exquisite
touch.

Amanda's throaty laughter reached Lee's ears as he realized that she
would continue to toy with him until she was done. "Two can play that
game," a mischievous smile crossed his features. Amanda was wearing a
one-piece summer shorts outfit; Lee slid it off her arms and down her
long legs, taking her panties with it. He ran his hand appreciatively
over her bottom while his other hand explored the edges and inside of
her thigh. Amanda whimpered her need.

Knowing that her husband could probably hold out longer than she could
Amanda grazed one finger up the length of his penis. It was empowering
to hear and see what she was able to do to her husband with just a light
touch. Amanda licked and nibbled her way down his chest and across his
abdomen. Turning her head, she let the edges of her hair brush his
erection as she caressed the inside of his right thigh. She brushed him
with her lips as she switched to his other thigh.

"Amanda, if you start that I won't make it past the first touch of your
lips my love." Lee's voice was rough with need. "Besides, I want a
turn."

Amanda sat down fully on the floor and leaned back on her elbows to
study her handsome husband. "So what are you waiting for?"

Lee groaned and dropped to his knees in front of her. He started at her
feet reacquainting his entire being with his wife. Working his way up
one side of her body then down the other. All the while avoiding a
certain hot spot on his wife's body. Amanda withered in front of him,
letting him see how much she wanted him.

"Lee, I can't wait much longer. I need you. I need you now," Amanda
begged with everything for him to make them one.

He knew his wife and he really didn't want to wait much longer for them
to become one again. It had been three weeks already and he needed her
just as much. Quickly leaning between her spread legs, Lee ran his
tongue around the bundle of nerves then moved to enter his wife's
waiting body. Slowly, inch by precious inch, he felt her close around
him and his control was stretched to the limit.

Finally, he was fully sheathed inside her body. Opening her eyes, she
maintained eye contact as he slowly withdrew and reentered time and
again. Watching Lee was enough to start her orgasm; knowing that his
wife was about to go over the edge, he wet his finger and reached for
her. A couple caresses and Amanda gasped his name over and over. With
his wife's body contracting around him Lee thrust faster and faster
finding his own release. "I love you." Was the last thing either one
heard.

Time passed as they lie in the hallway in a tangle of clothes, towels,
and limp limbs. Finally, Lee raised his head and looked around their
surroundings. "I love you so much and I've missed you and our family
like crazy. Where is our family by the way?"

A blush spread across her face as she realized what they had just done
and where they were. "I love you too, sweetheart, and as for our family
they should be showing up anytime now. Mom took the boys and Olivia out
to the school carnival night so I could have some time to myself. I
wasn't up to going."

Just then the front door opened as Dotty called out, "Amanda, we're
home. The boys had a wonderful time and you should see the pictures we
got of Olivia and the boys together it's so cute. I think we wore our
little girl out though. She started to fall asleep in the car on the
way home, and then woke up when we stopped. I bet she'll be glad to see
Mommy."

Amanda scrambled into her clothes as she pushed Lee and his towels into
the bedroom so he could get dressed. "I'll be right down, Mother."

Amanda buttoned the last button as Lee stepped out of the bedroom
dressed in a pair of shorts and shirt. Wrapping his arm around his wife
he gently brushed her lips in a kiss and they started down the stairs.

The End and boy am I glad