[Reviews - 1] Printer
Rated: Teen
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King Characters: Amanda King, Lee Stetson
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 4235 Read: 5537
Published: 19/06/08 Updated: 19/06/08
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: I don't own anything to do with these characters or the show. I don't even own the plot since there isn't one. This tale i'm spinning is mine so please let me know if you decide to reproduce it somewhere else. I will probably be flattered. Just don't change my
words. It took time to produce this the way it came out so please leave it as you find it unless I give you permission to alter it.

Setting: Post fourth Season. They are still secretly married.

1. Chapter 1 by Alleycat [Reviews - 1] (4235 words)

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us