- Text Size +

Lee sat in his car across from 4247 Maplewood Drive and watched his wife of eight months dole out candy to a small group of children dressed in various costumes, including a fairy princess, a miniature vampire, and a baby dressed as a pea in a pod.  The door closed, and the light over it winked off.  It seemed like he’d waited all night to see that signal.  Amanda had explained to him that children would only ring the bell on houses whose porch lights were on.  If the lights were off, the house had no more treats to give, and the children would not disturb the occupants.

He had second thoughts about his modified Zorro costume.  The real hero wouldn't be caught dead wearing the leather chaps over nothing but a pair of black Jockey shorts.  His normal boxers didn't really go with the outfit, so he’d opted for the briefs instead.  He quickly donned his mask, making sure he could see out of the eyeholes, before stepping out of the car.  When the cool night air blew his cape up and caressed his bare legs, a shiver ran through him.  He wrapped the cape tighter against his bare chest and crossed the street.   He rang the bell, excitement warming him from the inside out, and struck a casual pose, resting one hand on the hilt of his sword.

The door swung open.  "Trick or Treat."

Her eyes raked him from head to toe and back again, settling on his groin.  His eyes never left her face, and he watched as she swallowed and licked her lips, causing him to groan.  His cock throbbed, and he couldn't wait for her to use that tongue on him.

“Nice sword.”

She stepped aside, and he entered the foyer, locking the door behind him.  With a flourish that would have done Errol Flynn proud, he drew his sword, and gently, careful not to mark her delicate skin, traced the trademark "Z" across her chest.  When he was done, her shirt hung open, exposing her creamy breasts to him.  Much to his surprise, she hadn't worn a bra, and his lips twitched into a crooked grin when the cool air hit her, hardening her nipples into two small buds. 

”Do you surrender?”

"Never, but I may scream.”

“I understand. Sometimes, I have that effect.”

He used the point of his sword to back her into the living room.  When her legs bumped against the arm of the couch, he dropped the sword and reached out to caress her breasts.  He loved the way they felt, the smooth, creamy globes velvety soft against his palms.  Rolling her nipples between his thumbs and index fingers, he stamped his mouth hungrily over hers.  She buried her hands in his hair and pulled him deeper into the kiss, her tongue dueling with his, searching every corner of his mouth she could reach.

She moaned into his mouth.  He broke from her lips, only to trail hot, moist kisses along her neck and collarbone, occasionally nipping her lightly with his teeth and then easing the small hurt with a swipe of his tongue.  His fingers skimmed their way down her waist to unsnap her jeans.  He hooked his fingers in the waistband and pulled the denim over her hips.  Her knees gave out, and she sank down onto the arm of the couch, watching as he tossed her pants over his shoulder.

Kneeling in front of her, he began to caress her calves, trailing his lips and tongue along the firm muscles.  After placing a warm, wet kiss on the back of her knee, he continued his sensual caress up her thighs.  Her legs quivered in anticipation.  He waited a moment, letting the tension build, before placing a sweet kiss on the sensitive skin on the inside of her thigh.  He looked into her eyes, loving the way her passion for him darkened them.  A slow, deliberately sexy smile split his face, just before he licked the dampness between her legs.  She gripped his shoulders, digging her nails into his back.

He slipped his hand inside the waistband of her panties and cupped her mound.  His seeking fingers found her pleasure bud and caressed it slowly.  He sank two fingers inside her warm, wet core, stroking her.  She whimpered and writhed in pleasure, thrusting her mound into his hand, making that sound in the back of her throat.  The one he loved.  The one that told him just how much she enjoyed what he was doing to her.  He slid her panties down her legs and off, his fingers never ceasing their intimate caress.

His free hand stroked her legs, using just the tips of his fingers.  Up and down he went, occasionally scoring her flesh with his nails.  A shiver raced through her, and goose bumps broke out along her skin.  Her head fell back, and her breathing became ragged, as she pistoned her hips faster against his fingers.

Not wanting to send her over just yet, he slid his fingers from her.  Her whimper of protest sounded like music to his ears.  Giving her a chance to calm a bit, he rested both hands on her knees, drawing indistinct patterns with his fingers.

When her breathing returned to normal, he spread her legs further and settled himself between them.  He kissed her navel, dipping his tongue into the hollow and swirling it around the outside, before his lips descended.  He nuzzled the soft hair at the juncture of her thighs, taking in her sweet fragrance.

After a moment, he used his thumbs to gently open her to him.  His tongue darted out to tease her clit, licking slowly before sucking it into his mouth, rolling it gently against his teeth.  He felt her fingers sifting through his hair, pushing him deeper into her womanhood.  Her moan of pleasure reached his ears, and he redoubled his efforts.  Releasing her clit, he trailed his mouth down her lower lips, placing small kisses as he went, then delved his tongue inside her core, sucking gently, enjoying every drop of her wetness.

She seemed to have reached her limit of torture.  She tugged his hair once, and then latched on to his ears and pulled him to a standing position.  Her eager fingers found him through the slit in his briefs.  The contact felt wonderful, even better than he remembered.  She squeezed him once, sliding her hand slowly up from the base, twisting it a little.  Under her clever hand, his cock grew harder.  He’d suffered with an erection all day, just thinking about making love to his wife.  He didn’t think he could get any harder, but she proved him wrong.  His breath hitched when he felt her hand caress the head of his penis, her delicate fingers spreading the small bead of moisture gathered there.

Her cool fingers slid back down to the base, then cupped and massaged his balls.  They tightened and drew closer to his body.  Mercifully, she released them, only to slide her hands around to cup his backside. She sank her fingers into his ass and pulled him between her spread thighs, wrapping her legs around his waist, digging her heels into his ass, forcing him closer.

"I want you.  Now!"

That was all the invitation he needed.  Sliding his hands under her ass, he lifted her slightly to better align their bodies. She wrapped her legs securely around his waist, locking her ankles at the small of his back. He buried himself to the hilt with one powerful thrust of his hips.  It felt wonderful to be joined with her like this.  He wanted to savor this moment and began to rock gently into her.  It must not have been working for his wife, because she surged forward and threw his balance off.

His arms tightened their hold on her as they crashed to the floor.  His head bounced slightly on impact, but he somehow managed to keep their intimate connection.  She landed on him, a soft whoosh of air escaping her pursed lips.  She braced her hands on his chest and sat up, causing him to slide further into her.

Lee braced his feet on the floor, giving him the added leverage he needed as he pumped into her.  She met him stoke for stroke, riding him like a bronco.  It wasn't long before she screamed his name, her orgasm crashing over her in rolling waves.  Her body gripped his cock tight, milking him, and with one last deep thrust, he came so hard he almost blacked out.

He wrapped his arms around her and just held on, until they both rejoined planet Earth.  "Happy Halloween, Mrs. Stetson."

"You can say that again!”

 

End