[Reviews - 0] Printer
Rated: Family
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King Characters: Amanda King, Lee Stetson, Phillip King
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 1973 Read: 3593
Published: 18/06/08 Updated: 18/06/08
Story Notes:
Author's Note: My original character, Liz, is in this story. If you’d like to read more about Liz, check my other stories, “C’est la Vie,” “Forever,” and “Holding Hands” on FF.net. Thank you, Cheryl, for your beta skills and, most of all, your support from start to finish. Thank you, Miriam for your hard work and all your suggestions, I really appreciate it. And thank you, Lorna, for your great last minute suggestions.

Disclaimer: Scarecrow and Mrs. King is the property of Warner Brothers and Shoot the Moon enterprises. This story is for entertainment purposes only. No infringement of rights is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by Ashley [Reviews - 0] (1973 words)

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us