[Reviews - 6] heartheartheartheartheartPrinter
Rated: Teen
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King Characters: Amanda King, Lee Stetson
Genres: Angst
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 25824 Read: 5141
Published: 18/06/08 Updated: 18/06/08
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: "Scarecrow and Mrs. King" and all characters, logos, and likenesses therein, are the property of Shoot the Moon Productions and Warner Brothers Entertainment Television. No copyright infringement is intended by their use in this story. All other material, copyright 2001 by Deborah A. Kluge. All rights reserved. Characters and stories are in no way affiliated with, approved of or endorsed by Shoot the Moon Productions or Warner Brothers Entertainment Television. This is created by a fan for other fans out of love and respect for the show, and is strictly a non-profit endeavor.

Note: This story grew out of a challenge issued on the SMK17 list. Various authors volunteered to participate in the challenge and then the list members suggested a variety of items they wanted to see incorporated into the stories. After a set amount of time, the items were
divided up among the authors and we were told to write a story that included the assigned items. This story is my response to the challege and I had to use a deck of playing cards, one of Dotty's recipe cards, and a dolphin. I will apologize in advance to anyone who gets two copies of the story, since I know we have duplications of members, but I did want to post this story to this list, too.

Timeline: Late second season

1. Chapter 1 by Debbie [Reviews - 6] heartheartheartheartheart (25824 words)

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us