- Text Size +

Lee silently crept through the backyard of his fiancée’s home. He loved sneaking up on her. Lately, it seemed to be getting harder to do. Each day she became a better agent.  Today would be different. She wasn’t expecting him.

He’d finished up his latest assignment early and caught the first flight back. He wanted to be home for Christmas. It was the first time in a long time he felt that way, and he had his Amanda to thank for that change in him.

It didn’t take to long to complete the dreaded paperwork. Since his trip had been a bust, there was no need for a debriefing and once Billy was satisfied with his report, he high-tailed it over to Arlington.

The house was decorated festively for the holidays. Amanda had hung a wreath on the front door and twinkling red and green lights adorned each window. The window over the sink in her kitchen was the lone exception. It held a single candle. Lee remembered how warm he felt inside when she told him she would keep it burning just for him.

There it was, glowing just like she promised. He skidded a bit on an icy patch but managed to stay on his feet. “Smooth move, Stetson. Real covert.” He chided himself and held his breath. Hopefully, Amanda hadn’t heard him. He waited to see if he would be discovered.

After counting to ten, he moved on and took up position outside the kitchen window to make sure the coast was clear of any interruptions. He wanted the moment he surprised her to be perfect.

His heart swelled as he spied her. She looked so beautiful, soft and welcoming. He was finally home.

Pulling his coat tight around his neck to ward off the evening chill, Lee watched as she bustled about her kitchen. He loved the way she moved.

Standing on tiptoes to reach the flour and sugar, her shirt rode up giving him a glimpse of her smooth waist. He licked his lips. His breath caught as she bent low in the pantry, offering him an enticing view down the front of her shirt.

He spied the top of her breasts clad in a hint of red lace as her shirt shifted off one creamy shoulder. A groan escaped his lips as she turned to the stove and began stirring, her rear end wiggling in rhythm to her strokes. He had no idea baking could be such a turn on.

His jeans suddenly felt very restricted and he adjusted himself in an attempt to ease his discomfort. 

He continued to stare as Amanda worked methodically, mixing the necessary ingredients together. She poured the batter into a pan and set it in the oven. While it was baking, she went about cleaning up the kitchen.

When she turned on the faucet of the sink, he stepped back out of sight and grew harder seeing her breasts jiggle invitingly as she scrubbed the dishes. He didn’t think he could take much more and got a reprieve when she turned her back to put them away.

Next, she brought the mixer over to the sink. Lee groaned out loud as her tongue snaked out to lick the beaters.

He wished Amanda were using her very talented tongue on him. Lee could almost feel the warm, wet heat of her mouth caressing his manhood. The gentle scrape of her teeth, the building pressure as she took him deeper, making him lose control. Hear her sexy voice coaxing him to let go for her.  She licked the edge of the beaters getting every last drop. The same way she did when she milked his cock.

The ringing of the timer brought him out of his thoughts. And just in time too. Any longer and he would have embarrassed himself. As soon as Amanda took the cake out of the oven and placed it on a rack to cool, he made his move.

He didn’t even bother to knock. Pulling out his half-rake he made quick work of the lock and let himself in. Silently, he closed the door behind him.

Once again he was treated to the view of her perfect ass while she stooped to place things in the refrigerator. He had to bite his lip in order to stifle a moan of pleasure.

In three strides he was across the room. He snaked one arm around her waist and turned her to face him while slamming the refrigerator door closed with the other.

He pinned her back up against it using his body to hold her in place. Burying both hands in her silky hair he pulled her to his waiting lips. She gasped in surprise and he wasted no time using it to his advantage. His tongue swept every corner of her mouth.

She tasted sweet, like warm honey. Sending his already heightened senses into overdrive. He needed to be closer to her. Pulling her tight to him he wedged his thigh between her legs and began an assault on her neck, trailing kisses along her shoulder and back to her ear. Where he began to nibble on the lobe.

The sound she made in the back of her throat spurred him on. God, he loved that sound. He let his hands roam her body. All the while still raining kisses along her face and neck. Softly, he stroked down her back, across her hips and finally his hands found their way up under her shirt to feel the smooth skin of her stomach, stopping just under her breasts. He brushed his thumbs over her nipples, feeling them harden through the lace of her bra. She moaned, arching her back. He knew this sign meant she wanted more.

Amanda twined her hands in his hair. Massaging the base of his neck, sending chills racing up and down his spine. A low moan escaped his lips as her hands wandered down his back to cup his ass, pushing his thigh further into her heat. She rubbed herself across his leg and he returned the favor, gently rocking his straining erection against her hip.

He felt her hands trail down the back of his thighs, around to the front and moaned loudly when she gently squeezed his penis through his jeans. “Oh God, Amanda, I want you! Can you get away? Come back to the apartment with me.”

She kissed him hard, sucking his tongue into her mouth. They dueled for a bit before the need for air over came them. Her murmured, “I want you too” was music to his ears. Untangling from her he began to pull her toward the door.

“No, Lee, stop. What are you doing home so soon? I thought you were going to be away at least a week.”

“I finished up early. I missed you and wanted to be sure I was home for Christmas. Let’s not waste any time talking about this now. This can wait, I can’t. Let’s go back to the apartment. I need you. Now.”

“We don’t have to. Mother and the boys are out and won’t be home for a couple of hours yet.”

“Are you sure?”

“I’m sure.”

“Good.” He dropped his coat with a plop on the kitchen floor. His blood boiled as her hands raced over his chest. Again he wrapped his arms around her and plundered her mouth. His kiss was untamed. His hands molded her breasts before moving on to the hem of her sweatshirt.

He pulled away from her lips just long enough to yank her shirt over her head, exposing her to his hungry eyes. He let his eyes trace the curve of her breasts. His fingertips followed the same path, then his lips, placing a wet kiss on the top of each creamy mound.

She pulled his sweater over his head tossing it over her shoulder. Next came the buttons on his shirt. With one swift tug the buttons ripped free. She greedily latched on to his nipple and sucked hard. Eliciting first a sigh and then a moan from deep within him. Her hands blazed a trial down his chest, to his flat stomach, lingering over his belly button and coming to rest on his belt buckle.

He grabbed her wrists and moved them to her side. “You first. Besides, I need a minute.” His fingers made quick work of the button and zipper of her jeans. He slowly peeled them open and traced the top edge of her red panties, sliding his finger under the elastic. Her sharp intake of breath spurred him on and he pulled and tugged her jeans down her legs.

His effort to get them off was thwarted by her sneakers. Picking her up, he placed her on the counter next to the sink, knelt in front of her, slipped off her shoes, and tossed both them and her jeans over his shoulder.

He let his fingers trail up her legs from ankle to knee, his lips following their path. Standing again, he continued his assault up and down her thighs. Touching everywhere. He groaned when his fingers found their way under the lace to her heat. She was so wet. It pleased him greatly to find her passion matched his.

Pushing her gently back, he kissed her through damp lace. She began to pant. He had to taste her, but moving right now was something he didn’t want to do. With a fast jerk of his hands, there was nothing left of the scrap of red lace.

Placing his hands on her knees, he spread her legs wider. He paused for a moment, looked her in the eye and winked. Then he bent his head to the task at hand.

He let his finger trail through her soft petals, barely touching her clit. She purred. He used his thumbs to open her to him and licked her. Her body jerked and he latched onto her pleasure bud, alternately licking and swirling his tongue around in circles, changing pressure and tempo.

She began to writhe in pleasure and when he felt her hands in his hair pushing him deeper into her, he gently slid first one finger then a second one into her core. Sucking harder, he moved his fingers in and out; it didn't take long before he felt her soft walls drawing him deeper.

The way she screamed his name as he brought her over the edge into ecstasy was almost his undoing. He knew once he was inside her he wouldn’t last long and did his best to prolong her pleasure now, continuing his siege until he felt her body start to relax.

He stood to his full height, and kissed her hard, allowing her to taste herself through him.

“Oh my gosh, that was amazing.”

“Glad you approved.” He smiled and helped her off the sink.

“I think we need to get you in on the action.” She scraped her nails down his chest, yanked off his belt, and ripped off his remaining clothes.

She brushed her fingers along the outside of his thighs and back along the front until she reached his waist. He gasped when her hand closed around his penis. She began stroking him and used her thumb to spread the moisture around its head. His knees buckled and he placed a hand on the counter to support himself. If she didn’t stop this torture--it would be over too soon.

“Ahhh… Amanda… please… you need to stop. I’m not going to last and I want to be deep inside you when I come.” He begged and breathed a sigh of relief when she stopped.

“I want that too.”  She wrapped her arms around him and flicked her tongue along his jaw.

He stamped his mouth to hers, walking forward, forcing her to retreat until she bumped up against the center island. His hands continued to caress her skin. It felt better then any silk or satin ever made. With a quick flick of his wrist he managed to open the single hook on her bra and rid her of the last barrier between them.

“You’re beautiful.” His fingers traced her breasts, her nipples hardened at his touch. He took first one into his mouth and drew on it deeply while massaging the other one, and then he changed positions treating the other one to the same pleasures.

Amanda’s hands were in his hair again, demanding he take more of her into his mouth. He did so with great pleasure. Her breathing was uneven and his was none to steady either.

In one swift move he spun her around and bent her over the center island. Nudging her legs wider apart with his knees. Before she could make a sound, he sheathed himself to the hilt with one powerful stroke.

He stood still a moment giving her time to adjust to the position and pressure of him fully inside her. Ever since he started thinking about her as more than just his… well as more… he fantasized about making love to her in her kitchen. Here at the island. Now each time he thought about her in the kitchen, he wouldn’t be seeing her there preparing a meal. He’d remember how good it felt to make love to her. The feeling of completeness he had when he was joined with her.

Amanda wiggled her hips against him. He knew she wanted him to move. Never being able to say no to her, he gave in to her demands. Thrusting slowly at first to savor each stroke.

“Come on. I know you can do better.”

“Yes, ma’am.” He picked up his pace, going faster and faster, pounding into her harder and deeper with each jerk of his hips. He gripped her hips to hold her steady. There was no other feeling in the world like making love to Amanda. He knew that for a fact. In his wilder days he did some kinky things and nothing even came close to this feeling of rightness.

He was close but he didn’t want to come alone. Slipping his left hand around her waist, he parted her folds and began to tease her clit. Just the way he knew she liked. She met him stroke for stroke.

He felt her whole body tense as she raced up and fell over the edge. Throwing his head back he let himself go completely. He released his passion in one burst that went on for so long he thought he would pass out.

He collapsed on top of her, raining kisses across her back, shoulders and neck while waiting for his breathing to return to normal.

“Oh, Lee,” she panted out. “That was fabulous. But, do you think, maybe next time, we can do this in a softer place?”

He quickly levered his weight off her when he realized he was squishing her. Once the strength returned to his legs, he slipped from her and stood, and held out his hand pulling her to him in an embrace. “I love you so much. Thank you for making one of my fantasies a reality.”

“My pleasure. I love you, too. Now, as much as I hate to say this, we have to get dressed. Mother and the boys should be home any minute.”

“You’re right. Maybe later you can come by the apartment and we can pick up where we left off? Work on making one of your fantasies a reality.”

“It’s a date. Now, hurry up.”

“Yes, ma’am.” He winked and they dressed. There were no buttons left on his dress shirt and Amanda promised to sew them back on. She took it up to her room so her mother wouldn’t find it and ask questions.

Lee started a fire, turned the stereo on and poured two glasses of wine. The couple snuggled on the couch. “So, soon to be Mrs. Stetson, care to let me know what fantasy you’d like to fulfill?”  

She placed a kiss along his jaw and whispered her most secret desire into his ear. “Think you can handle it, big fella?”

He let out a deep groan, “I think I can manage that. I just hope it doesn’t kill me.” He winked, and then drew her to his chest. They began kissing and were quickly carried away on a wave of passion. The sounds of Dotty clearing her throat and the boys gagging brought them out of their own world. He mouthed “later” and winked.

“Oh, mother I’m glad you’re back. Lee and I are going out. Don’t wait up.” She grabbed his hand and pulled him out the door.

 

The End