[Reviews - 0] Printer
Rated: Teen
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King Characters: Amanda King, Lee Stetson
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 1098 Read: 4617
Published: 18/06/08 Updated: 18/06/08
Story Notes:
DISCLAIMER: The characters of SMK are owned by Warner Bros. and Shoot the Moon Productions.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I hope you enjoy this story. The idea came to me when I was at work. I work for a Fast Food Restaurant and remembered the episode.

Time Frame: Episode "Fast Food for Thought". The scene outside Amanda's room. What if Francine was late getting there or only arrived there and had not gotten to her room for an hour or so?

1. Chapter 1 by Melinda [Reviews - 0] (1098 words)

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us