[Reviews - 0] Printer
Rated: Teen
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King Characters: Amanda King, Lee Stetson
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 1926 Read: 4842
Published: 18/06/08 Updated: 18/06/08
Story Notes:
DISCLAIMER:

The characters known as Lee and Amanda are owned by WB and Shoot the Moon Productions. (Sigh) How I wish they were mine, but they agreed to come out and play.

AUTHOR'S NOTES & WARNING:

Well, here it is the sequel to "Temptation Strong".

Let's see how fast Scarecrow learns his lesson. I've a feeling that some might laugh, some may cry, but I think that some people just might be surprised. I would like to thank Ashley for doing a great job betaing for me, again. I'm sorry to say that this will probably be the last story I will write for about a month or two. I'm going to just have enough time to check my email and that will be about it. Again, thank you very much Ashley. You're the best.

TIMELINE:

The first part was the AU ending of "Utopia Now", but this part is the next day.

1. Chapter 1 by Melinda [Reviews - 0] (1926 words)

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us