- Text Size +
Story Notes:
DISCLAIMER: The characters belong to Warner Brothers, and Shoot the Moon Productions.

The story is mine for everyone’s entertainment

SUMMARY: Moved to the third season-continuation of Brunettes Are In., featuring our favorite tee shirt -seen in a very different way. Lee does not throw the Hot Mama tee this time-he caresses it, and the body it is attached to. Strictly AU
PART I

Lee returned to his apartment after the debriefing on the Sinclair case. He was still angry upon learning that the bastard intended to have his way with Amanda. He tried to concentrate on the road and traffic conditions, and finally made it home.

To say he was hot under the collar was a mild comment. Lately, all his thoughts and dreams were about his partner to the point of distraction.

Lee realized in his heart that his anger and his comments toward her earlier on in the case were completely unjustified. In other words, he acted like a stupid ass. He just knew he had to see Amanda, but he had to calm down a little beforehand.

Lee showered and changed, letting his hormone level and his anger decrease to a reasonable stance. He wondered what Amanda was doing now? He hoped Dotty and the boys were away so that their meeting could proceed at a leisurely pace.

With hope in his heart toward resolution, and dare he hope more, he left his apartment locked and answering machine on.

Scarecrow tried to keep focused on his driving and transfer romantic thoughts of Amanda to the backburners of his mind. He tried to formulate in his mind exactly what he would say to her to ease her stress and ultimately forgive him. He needed her support, her encouragement, and most of all, her love.

Lee knew even though they shook hands as partners, he still wanted closure. He hadn’t really apologized sincerely for his callousness.

His optimism prevailed as he approached Maplewood Dr

Amanda waved good-bye to her mother and the boys as they departed for Aunt Lillian’s farm again.

“Have a good time,” she replied.

Closing the front door, she thought ,’The next few days all to myself. I can get a lot of back projects completed. I wish I were in the mood. Perhaps a bubble bath would help to relax me.’

Amanda relaxed in the tub for awhile letting go of the day’s tensions.

After a long, languid bath, she decided to run downstairs for a glass of milk before making herself dinner. For this short jaunt, she simply threw on her Hot Mama tee over her underwear before she fully dressed. After all, no one would be there to interrupt her.

Lee happened to approach the back patio a few minutes earlier and got a thorough view of his partner’s physical attributes through the back kitchen window. He quickly knocked on the window before she had a chance to scoot upstairs.

Amanda stopped short when she heard the knocking, and looked toward the culprit.

She saw Lee smiling back at her, beckoning her to let him come in.

Amanda’s face blushed deep pink because she was aware of her lack of attire. She opened the back door for him, looked straight into his eyes and never broke contact. She locked the door behind him.

“I---I was just getting some milk before I went back upstairs to completely dress,” she stammered, “why don’t you ---.”

Throwing caution to the wind, Lee took her into his arms and before she could say another word, he kissed her lightly. He pulled back slightly to gauge her reaction.

To his surprise, Amanda placed her arms around his neck, and leaned to capture his lips, deepening the kiss possessively. Lee responded in kind tasting her sweetness, and releasing pent up emotions.

“Manda,” he crooned. “I’m so sorry for saying those terrible things at your house, please forgive me, baby, please,” he murmured , placing his head into her luxurious hair.

After realizing the endearment he had just used without thinking, Lee released her. “I’m sorry, Amanda, “I got caught up in the moment. I---I don’t know what came over me. It’s just that you are so beautiful and sexy in that shirt, I---I.” He couldn’t finish he was so flustered.

Amanda caressed his cheek and whispered softly to him, “Its all right, Lee. I know how you feel. I feel the same way. It’s so frustrating when feelings are involved. That frustration was the reason for your anger toward me at my home, and why we have been at each other’s throats, isn’t it?”

He caught her hand with his own and kissed it.”

“Yes,” he confessed, looking deep into her eyes, and feeling a weight had been lifted from him. “Frustration over feelings, taking them out on you, too scared to tell you, loving you for a long time now. I’m so sorry, Amanda.” Lee was drained emotionally.

“Lee, it’s o.k. I understand completely,” she smiled up at him with such trust and love in her eyes. She whispered in his ear, “I love you, Scarecrow,” the tears starting to flow down her delicate face.

Lee wiped the tears away, and smiled so sweetly, with his own eyes misty. “I love you, too, Amanda. It feels so good to say that at last.”

He held her tightly, relishing the close contact.

Amanda was in heaven, at last, she had Scarecrow in her arms. Her lack of attire was momentarily forgotten.

Lee was certain he had never felt this close to anyone before. “Amanda,” he whispered, and kissed her soundly. The kiss intensified.

“I love you so much,” he murmured. One hand held her head, guiding her lips to engulf his, and his free hand traveled under her tee shirt to her bare back. He caressed her soft skin.

‘She’s not wearing a bra,’ his conscience equated to his brain. Lee’s hand wandered up her left side, and toward her chest just under her left breast. He gently cupped her breast with his hand, and heard a deep sigh come from his partner.

“Manda,” Lee choked out, “you’re so beautiful,” His eyes turned dark with passion.

He held her as tightly as possible. Amanda reciprocated. She kissed his neck, sending shivers up his spine, and quietly related to him, “I want you, Lee. Make love to me tonight.”

“Oh, baby, yes,” was his answer, kissing her passionately. He couldn’t get enough of her.

“Where are your mother and the boys?” he asked in a husky voice.

“They’re visiting Aunt Lillian again,” replied Amanda. “They’ll be gone for several days.

Lee relaxed upon hearing that statement. Amanda relaxed in his arms.

“You know, Hot Mama, that tee shirt is taking a very different route tonight. I remember what I said to you as I went through your laundry and came upon this shirt. You don’t actually wear this, do you?” That was such an idiotic remark, one made in temper and selfishness. Please forgive me for such an episode. You can be my Hot Mama any day you want to,” he smiled.

“You don’t have to keep apologizing, Scarecrow. I understand.”

“Manda, I don’t deserve you. I’m having a little problem believing this is real, and not one of my dreams. I want you to know. I love and respect you, and, if you’re not ready for this, I can wait, I can wait forever,” he promised.

Amanda wrapped her arms around his waist, looked up, and quietly stated, “I’m ready, Lee. We both want this to happen. I’m sure.”

“Let’s go upstairs then,” he took her hand, and she followed him to her bedroom.

PART II

This was all so new to both of them, at least, with one another. Both were eager to please.

Amanda moved close to Scarecrow, initiating a soft wet kiss. She moved to his jaw, planting tiny kisses and moving down to his neck.

She heard a low groan come from Lee. Looking straight at him she started to unbutton his shirt, very slowly, kissing his bare chest, as each button opened. She lifted his shirt off quickly. She unbuttoned his pants, after removing his belt. His pants fell to the floor. Lee kicked away his shoes and socks, and now had

only his blue boxers on, and Amanda quickly removed them.

Lee lifted the tee over Amanda’s head and it fell to the floor. He admired her beauty. Her breasts were perfect, soft to touch, nipples erect.

“God, you are so beautiful,” he rasped, breathing heavily. He drew her close to his chest, and at last was able to feel her body close against his, something he had longed for a while now

He captured her lips, engulfing her mouth hungrily, his tongue now playing with her lips, asking permission to enter. Their tongues danced and flirted, the kiss intensifying. They stayed that way for a few minutes, until they became breathless, and had to break for air.

Her abdomen was resting against his manhood, which was becoming harder each minute. Lee reached her panties and gently removed them

Lee began kissing her neck working his way to her chest. When he reached her breasts, he hesitated only

slightly. Then he heard a large sigh come from his beloved.

“Lay down with me,” Lee encouraged. “I just need to hold you for a minute.” Lee lay down beside his Amanda, holding her tenderly for a long minute.

Amanda initiated a soft, sensual kiss which very quickly intensified with much passion. Lee broke the kiss, and planted tiny kisses down her neck, finding her soft spot, and nuzzling there for a few moments on his journey downward. Lee had very carefully placed himself almost atop Amanda. He worked his way down

to her left breast, and suckled awhile, rolling her nipple with his tongue, completely enjoying her reaction to his ministrations. He moved to her right breast, and his mouth and tongue engulfed the nipple. He smiled against her right breast, as he felt her arch her back and press more of herself into his mouth.

Amanda felt so wanted and needed. She caressed Lee’s back as his wonderful hands traveled past her stomach towards her womanhood. She parted her legs for him, the anticipation swelling within her. Lee inserted a long finger inside her and found her bundle of nerves. She was wet and tight to his touch. He had wanted this for so long. She felt so good to him.

Amanda was nearing the edge of pleasure.

“Lee, please, I need you inside me.”

Lee positioned himself between her legs and inserted the tip of his penis into her. She was so wet and ready.

Amanda groaned with pleasure. She urged him on, bucking her hips to meet him.

Lee plunged in, and out again.

He entered her again, and they both found their rhythm. A core of raw pleasure worked it’s way inside her body, causing her to shake with wave after wave of pleasure as she headed toward a earthshaking climax. Her muscles tightened around his manhood and Lee found release within his beloved. They both were

spent, and gradually their breathing returned to normal, and they lay closely in each other’s arms.

“I love you so much. That was incredible,” Scarecrow whispered in her ear.

“I love you, too. I have for so long. I wish we could stay like this forever. I’ve never experienced anything so intense and fulfilling. Thank you, darling,” she leaned in to him for a long, passionate kiss.

“I thank God for you, Amanda. You’re the woman I’ve been waiting for all my life.

“Oh, Lee. I feel the same way. I don’t ever want to lose you. I love you so much.”

She began caressing his body. Lee reacted instantly.

“Well, hot mama, here we go again. I want you to wear that tee shirt for me later, Amanda. You are so lovely. I still can’t believe I’m really here with you.” Lee cooed into her ear.

“For you, sweetheart, anything.

They began another journey to become one, and a pink tee helped lead the way.

The End