- Text Size +
Story Notes:
DISCLAIMER: The characters are owned by Warner Brothers. And Shoot The Moon Productions.

I’m only borrowing them to have a little fun.
PART I

The last few days were traumatic for Amanda, starting with the car accident and Lee’s head injury to the climatic apprehension of Brody for the possession of the Barnstorm list. Thank God it was all over! Lee pursued acquiring that list with unyielding endeavor. This was his “family” on that list and he would protect their identities with his life.

As usual, Scarecrow never took good care of himself adequately. His head still bothered him since receiving that concussion and the occasional dizziness persisted. Amanda was given an AOS16 security status temporarily. This clearance was one level above Lee, all to make sure he recovered properly. Billy placed her in charge of his recuperation for the next five days. Dr. Scardelli had written prescriptions for pain and dizziness and ordered bed rest for Stetson.

Amanda made sure he followed directions for his own good. She stayed with him at his apartment during the day. He slept well, ate heartily, and took his medicine as asked. He and Amanda talked, watched videos, and took a walk along the Potomac one day. His feigned irritability at the beginning of his recovery turned rapidly to complete admiration and appreciation for his care. His best friend meant more to him every day. He knew he was in love with her.

The weekend was rapidly approaching. Dotty was attending a three day jaunt to Atlantic City with her travel club. Phillip and Jamie had made plans to visit the Blue Ridge Mountains for a few days on a camping trip with friends. At least Amanda would not have to play twenty questions with her mother.

Dotty understood that Amanda was caring for her boss after an unfortunate car accident. Obvious to Dotty was the fact that her daughter cared for him deeply. Also, part of a mystery was solved as to why Amanda jumped immediately when late night phone calls came and with whom her overnight visits might have been spent. She was very happy for her because she believed Amanda had at last found happiness.

By the third day Scarecrow was feeling better. He asked Amanda if she wanted to have dinner at a special restaurant, Chez Marie, in appreciation for her excellent care. He also wanted to spend some more time alone with her. She nodded affirmatively and smiled sweetly.

Since this was a special occasion and no one was at her home to interrupt, Lee picked her up at her front door at 6:30 p.m. She looked beautiful in an emerald green evening gown. Of course, our favorite agent looked as handsome as ever in his tux. Lee was mesmerized by her beauty and told her she looked gorgeous. He caressed her cheek and her body shivered with just that light touch. He smiled, displaying those wonderful dimples.

He teased her about being his Florence Nightingale and told her she was the sexiest boss he ever had. Amanda felt so wonderful tonight. After a delicious meal and amicable conversation , Lee asked her to dance, Amanda agreed, but only for a little while, because she didn’t want him to stay on his feet the rest of the night. Lee drew her to him and held her tight. He lost himself in her wonderful scent. The familiar tingling sensation occurred again. Every time he touched his partner, his body reacted to her in that way. The butterflies in his stomach were manifest also. He loved being close to her and holding her tightly. His ultimate dream was to make love to her, but would that actually ever happen?

Amanda insisted that they leave early. She didn’t want him to tax himself too quickly. He didn’t need any setbacks. Lee asked her up for a nightcap. Since there was no urgent reason that she had to hurry home, she accepted enthusiastically.

Once in his apartment, Lee took her wrap. He motioned for her to have a seat on the couch. They decided to celebrate with champagne. He kept the bubbly chilled in his fridge. Lee motioned for her to come to him, hidden emotion stirring deep within him. His expression bore a mixture of thankfulness and anticipation. His eyes showed only desire and love for her.

He filled two cocktail glasses with the bubbly and offered one to his partner. They began a toast, then Amanda’s countenance suddenly changed. Her face became contorted and her eyes started watering as she gazed into his eyes. All the memories came flooding back. The flat line on the heart monitor in the hospital operating room, the white sheet being placed over her partner’s lifeless body…all this preyed on her mind. She knew she wouldn’t be able to take this scenario in real life. Coming back to reality, she felt a lump rise in her throat. Shakily, she placed her glass on the table. She moved toward the window, not wanting the love of her life to see her distress.

Lee hurried to her side. He knew she was experiencing a letdown. Now her mood change had finally set in. Automatically, he placed his hands on her shoulders to try and comfort her. She stiffened at his touch initially, but then felt two strong arms encircle her completely and a comforting friend draw her in for a consuming hug.

All the tension left her body immediately. Emotions got the best of her, and the tears came quickly. He cradled and rocked her, trying to show her that he understood.

PART II

The intrinsic connection between them was palpable. Amanda felt totally relieved in his arms, breaking contact only momentarily to look deep into his eyes. She placed her arms around his neck and kissed his cheek lingeringly, never leaving his close embrace. Lee was here with her now and that was all that mattered.

The smile only meant for Amanda slowly crept across Lee’s face as he lowered his head to claim her lips. Amanda responded eagerly, deepening their kiss. She playfully bit his lower lip and he opened for her.

Their tongues found each other, playing, flirting and increasing the intensity of their sweet encounter twofold.

Finally, after a few minutes, they broke for breath. Lee looked at her with passion filled eyes and a longing the depth of which she had never noticed before. She understood completely and sent him a message silently to continue with his intent.

He guided her to his bed, his body tingling with expectancy from just touching her. He wanted her so badly. Furrowing his eyebrows, he cast a questioning glance her way to insure their upcoming union was what she wanted. Amanda answered with a smile of encouragement and nodded her head spiritedly.

Lee took her into his arms and crushed his hungry lips to hers, demanding entrance instantaneously. Amanda answered him with a passion of her own. A loud guttural moan emitted from deep within her.

Their actions were now becoming frenzied. They needed to slow down in order not to devour each other. He was only mildly surprised at her reaction to him, but exulted. His hands caressed her bare back, unlocking the zipper to her dress. It fell into a soft heap on the floor.

Never had he seen a more beautiful woman and he fought tears at the wonder of her loveliness. He cupped one breast with his shaking hand, then bent down and swirled his tongue around the nipple of the other ,teasing the taut nubbin with his tongue and playfully biting lightly. Amanda was near ecstasy.

She removed the cummerbund from around his waist. His shirt made it to the floor in no time flat, as did the rest of their clothes.

Amanda initiated a passionate kiss which Lee deepened instantly. Their tongues met and played, rapidly heating the intensity akin to the eruption of a dormant volcano. Wanting to feel her next to him skin to skin, he pushed her butt against his throbbing manhood, bringing her aching breasts taut against his muscled chest. She was in heaven. Guttural moans chorused from both lovers simultaneously.

Lee closed his eyes savoring this tender moment forever. He felt so close to this wonderful woman. He loved her more than his own life. Their relationship was for all time, he knew that for a certainty. No one could ever take her place in his heart or soul.

They broke apart for a moment, their eyes locked. Amanda was in tears from the overwhelming emotions she was experiencing. He gently kissed her tears away, smiled and found her lips again, engulfing her mouth with his veracity. She wrapped her arms around his neck and responded eagerly.

A few minutes later they regained normal breathing. Smiling, Amanda reclined on Lee’s bed. Laying down beside her, he kissed her sweet lips gently. She responded in kind. He left her mouth and continued his journey, planting warm, soft kisses down her neck toward her full, sensitive breasts. With one hand, he massaged her left breast, then took the other nipple into his mouth, suckling and biting in his rapture. Amanda gasped in complete pleasure. He alternated each breast again, suckling and biting each time.

After leaving her swollen breasts, he continued his journey south toward her tummy. He placed one, long finger into her womanhood and found her bundle of nerves. He stroked her lovingly, then she reciprocated.

Amanda turned in his arms and slowly placed the same warm kisses down his bare chest, tenderly swirling her tongue around each of his nipples. He closed his eyes tightly as the erotic sensation manifested itself down to his erection. Her fingers caressed his shaft rhythmically. Taking the tip into her mouth, she suckled vigorously , driving him wild with anticipation. He stopped her quickly after a short while, lest their encounter end before their love could be consummated.

He found her bundle of nerves again and fondled her in rhythm. She sighed loudly. Automatically, her hips started to rock back and forth. She looked at him pleadingly to enter her, the need becoming unbearable. Lee slowly entered her feeling her muscles starting to contract already. He thrust in and out traveling deeper into her wet warmth each time. He finally exploded deep inside her, releasing all the love he had to give. Her body convulsed as wave after wave of ecstasy gripped her, causing Lee to reach his own powerful climax, white, hot heat permeating his frame. He had never experienced any sexual encounter so potent. This was real love, not just sex.

They lay in each other’s arms afterwards, satisfied and ready for sleep. Each would place their first union in their treasured memories as the sweet culmination of their enduring love.

The End