- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: Scarecrow and Mrs. King and its characters belong to WB and Shoot the Moon Productions. Promise to return them when I'm done.

Authors Notes: Feedback Yes Please. Special Thanks go to Jc, Cheryl and Pam for all of your betaing and encouragement.

Birthday Surprise

Lee knocked on the bathroom door, "Amanda are you ready? We're going to be late if you don't get a move on!"

Amanda opened the door, "I'm almost done. I can't get my necklace fastened could you please try?" She asked holding out the necklace for her husband to take.

Wow!" Lee whispered looking her up and down. She stood there before him wearing a royal blue, tight fitting summer dress with spaghetti straps crisscrossed in the back. A little shorter than her usual dresses, not quite a mini skirt but very close. His eyes landing on her cleavage not a lot but just enough that she knew it would drive him crazy.

"Do I look ok?" Amanda asked.

Clearing his throat, "You look stunning sweetheart! Turn around let me see all of you," Lee said.

Amanda turned around slowly, "Well what do you think?"

"How in the world am I supposed to keep my hands off of you looking like that?" Pulling her into his arms, he meet her eager lips with his own. Pulling his mouth away from her lips but never losing contact with her sweet silky skin he trailed his lips down her neck biting and nibbling her favorite spot."You are beautiful," Lee whispered,” I am going to have to fight off all the guys tonight," he said as he continued with a series of kisses on her neck.

"Mmmm that feels so good. Don't stop," Amanda sighed. "There's only one man for me my love."

They both stood there in a passionate embrace for a while enjoying the feel of each other. Breaking the silence Lee groaned leaning his head back looking up at the ceiling, "Unless you want to stay home honey, we better get out of here or I'm going to end up throwing you on our bed and making love to you."

"Yes your right," Amanda said pulling slightly away. "Here," handing Lee here necklace while turning her back to him.

“Fine,” grumbling under his breath. "You know Amanda, I am not looking forward to this party tonight. I would rather spend our first night alone together in our bed, not surrounded by our co-workers. There all done," Lee said wrapping his arms around Amanda's waist from behind resting his head on her shoulder. "God I want you Manda. It seems like forever since we made love. Don't take it the wrong way honey, I wouldn't change a thing. Our baby girl is a miracle but, ever since you said the doctor cleared you, I had plans for you, since mom is watching Leanne and the boys are at Joe’s,". . . he said nibbling on her ear.

"Lee, I'd love to crawl back in our bed and not go but I promised Francine we would be there. You know your making this very hard don't you?" Amanda whispered.

Lee chuckled, "That's the idea my dear. I can't get enough of you." He took his left hand and rubbed her left breast with the palm of his hand while the other rubbed her lower abdomen. "I want you now." He whined.
Amanda closed her eyes fighting what little control she had left "I want you to sweetheart." Reaching her hands around his form giving his butt a quick squeeze. Taking a deep breath Amanda pulled herself away turning around to look at Lee smiling seductively. "I'll make you a deal we go to Francine's, stay for awhile then we can make an excuse and leave early. How's that sound? You game? she asked"

Okay. Deal Mrs. Stetson, I'll wait a couple more hours but it's going to cost you." Flashing her his smile he knew that drove her crazy he took Amanda's hand to his mouth to give it a tender kiss.

"Now lets go. Race you!" Amanda said shooting out the door laughing.

"Hey wait up!" Lee yelled following her.

* * *

Parking the Corvette on the street in front of Francine and Leatherneck's house, he walked around to the passenger door, opening it he reached out his hand for Amanda to take it.

"Thank you sweetheart," Amanda said smiling.

They both stood there looking at the house. "I would have never thought I would live to see the day where Francine would be married and living in a house almost similar to the house you once had. Come to think of it the only difference is her fence is chain link," he said smiling at Amanda.

"I guess everyone has changed," Amanda said. "You know it's funny. Here's Francine living in suburbia with a husband and yet not six years ago she would have never been caught dead going near suburban life."

"I know what you mean look at me!” Lee said chuckling. "I have changed a lot in the last six years and it's all because of a beautiful, loving, caring woman,” giving Amanda's hand a gentle kiss. Lee turned to face her looking into those brown eyes of his wife, “You changed my life Manda. You showed me how to love again. A loving mother-in-law that would do anything for me. Two great stepsons I love dearly and the cutest baby girl that I have ever laid eyes on. Thank you Amanda for everything. I love you with all my heart," leaning over kissing her lips.

With tears in her eyes, "Thank you." Amanda put her left hand on his check, "How many men would get involved with a woman that has two kids and a live in mother." Running her free hand up and down his arms, "I love you, too" returning his kiss. Quickly wiping away her tears, "Come on we better get inside if you want to get home."

"Sure," he breathed putting his hand on the small of her back guiding her to the front door. Pushing the doorbell, “I love you to Manda,” giving her a peck on the cheek.

"Howdy, you two come on in," Leatherneck greeted them stepping aside to allow them through the door. "Amanda you look real nice."

"Thank you," Amanda said with a hint of red in her cheeks giving Leatherneck a smile.

"Francine's upstairs changing again. I think she has tried on everything in the closet," Leatherneck smiled. "Amanda could you do me a favor? "Leatherneck asked. "Could you get Francine to calm down? She has been running around here like wild fire making sure everything's perfect."

Amanda smirked, ‘I bet she has.’ “I'll see what I can do." Reaching her hand out, patting Leatherneck on the arm, Amanda turned towards Lee, smiling, "Be right back," she whispered giving Lee a peck on lips then walking away.

"Lee, you are one lucky man," Leatherneck said slapping him on the back. "Want something to drink?" He asked heading into the living room.

"Yes that would be great thanks," Lee said following behind Leatherneck shaking his head smiling.

"Have a seat Lee. Take a load off," Leatherneck said heading over to the bar getting two glasses out of the cabinet. After pouring the drinks Leatherneck handed Lee his drink then took a seat himself. "I swear I think my wife invited everyone she knows and then some," Leatherneck chuckled. "Oh they're starting already," chuckling hearing the doorbell ringing.

A half an hour later the birthday party was in full swing everyone was enjoying themselves. Francine, Amanda, Jeannie and a couple of the girls from the steno pool where outside talking.

"So Amanda, how is my godchild doing?" Francine asked taking a sip of her wine.

"Oh Francine she is doing wonderful. You and Leatherneck need to come by and see her," Amanda said. Chuckling, "She is her daddy's little girl. The only time she wants me is feeding time other than that she wants her daddy's full attention."

Shaking her head, "Why I am not surprised. He always did have a way with girls at any age," Francine smirked.

"How old is your daughter Amanda?" Megan asked.

"Leanne is six weeks and stubborn just like her father," She said with a slight grin. Amanda glanced at her watch, “And hopefully not giving her grandma to much trouble.”

"I promise Amanda I'll be by sometime in the next few days to see her," Francine said smiling. "Besides its still amazes me how much Scarecrow has changed from Mr. Playboy to husband and father.

With a slight laughter, “Don't I know it," Amanda replied. "Speaking of Scarecrow," Amanda said looking through the doors trying to catch a glimpse of her husband, “I should have Lee call home and see how the baby is doing.”

"Use the one in our bedroom Amanda, less noise."

"Thanks Francine, I'll go tell Lee," she said before walking away.

Lee looked over toward the door just in time to see his wife making her way toward him while semi-listening to the conversation with Billy and Leatherneck and some of the other agents. Smiling, ‘God’ I can't wait to get her home.

"Excuse me gentleman I am going to go ask my wife if she would like to dance," Lee said.

“Good idea,” Leatherneck said while watching Lee walk towards his wife.

Lee made his way through the crowd to Amanda. "Hi there would you like to dance?"

"Sure," Amanda said smiling while allowing Lee to lead her to the so-called dance floor Leatherneck set up.

Leatherneck had gone over to the stereo putting on a slow, romantic song while dimming the lights yelling for everyone to grab their partner and dance.

Amanda put her arms around his neck. “This is nice but how much longer do we plan on staying?” He asked in a low voice.

"You are really in a rush," chuckled Amanda running her fingers through his hair. "Not much longer sweetheart. As soon as she has the cake we can go and start are own little party," she said seductively.

"Hmmm can't wait for that little party of ours to begin," Lee said.

Amanda laid her head on Lee's shoulder, "I can't either sweetheart," closing her eyes enjoyed the feel of being in his arms.

They both stayed that way for a few more songs just holding each other until a fast song came on, Amanda pulled her head back to look at him. "Lets sit this one out sweetheart,” starting to pull out of his arms. "Oh Lee I almost forgot could you call mother and see how she and Leanne are doing while I see if I can get Francine to start the cake?"

"Sure sweetheart but first I need a kiss."

"Oh you do?" Amanda purred leaning towards him touching her lips to his. After a few minutes the kiss turned into another and another. Putting both of her hands on his chest pushing him away. "Now go Lee," pointing a finger at him the faster we cut the cake the faster we get home. "Oh! Francine said to use her phone in their bedroom," Amanda said while turning on her heels to walk away.

Watching Amanda walk away smiling to himself. ‘Oh yes, go find Francine and cut the cake my dear because the faster we get that done the faster I can get you home and ravish that perfect body of yours.’ Lee looked down at his member, oh ‘no down boy.’ He raised his head scanning the room to make sure that he wasn’t the victim of curious eyes as he began walking toward the stairs.

Twenty minutes had passed and the candles on the birthday cake had been blown out. Amanda grabbed two plates making her way out of the crowd looking for her husband. Not seeing Lee she started to get a little worried. ‘I hope nothing is wrong with the baby.’ Putting the plates down on a near by table she headed for the stairs.

Amanda reached Francine's room and knocked on the door. "Lee are you in here?" Not waiting for a reply she opened the door. Spotted him sitting on the edge of the bed she closed the door making her way across the room she stood in front of him, “Is something wrong?” Lee, she whispered

Lee shook his head no giving her a smile and mouthing talk, talk, talk. Lee sat there continuing to listen to Dotty for a few more minutes before cutting her off. "Um, Mom, Amanda just came in to get me so I better go. Don't forget to give my little angle a kiss from her daddy and tell her I love her and Mommy does too bye." Hanging up the receiver. "Jeez I never thought I would get her off the phone," Lee said shaking his head.

Amanda extended both hands pulling Lee up to his feet sliding her hands up his arms to caress his shoulders with a seductive laugh. "Mother loves you."

Lee wrapped his arms around her waist "I love her too," touching his lips with hers. "Ummmm I can't wait to get you home and out of the sexy little thing you are wearing," Lee whispered running his hand up and down her back slowly leaning in for another kiss. "Oh Amanda you taste so good," he groaned, moving his head back down to meet with her lips. She felt his tongue on her lips asking for entrance. Allowing him access their kiss deepened the fire of desire burning between them.

Pulling his mouth away from hers she whimpered, already missing the feel of his soft lips and tongue on and in her mouth. He starred into her eyes, desire evident in them just as in his own. Their lips met once again in firery frenzy both allowing their desires to go unbridled. Moving down along her jawbone, Lee allowed himself to enjoy his wife more. Savoring the smell of her perfume, and the sweet taste of her skin he trailed his kisses down her neck, occasionally changing from kissing her with his, lips, to running his tongue along her goose bumped skin, sending chills of electricity throughout her body.

Getting lost in the sensation of what he was doing, “Lee we can't not here," Amanda whispered. "Besides everyone is downstairs eventually they’re going to notice we are gone. Plus we are in their bedroom."

"Francine knows we're calling home Amanda," Lee groaned. "For the rest who cares." Continuing his assault on her neck, Lee slid his index finger under Amanda's strap sliding it down her arm. Looking her in the eyes with a pleading look, "Let me see you.”

"Lee we can't not here," trying to pull her strap back up.

"Come on Amanda it will be fun," Lee teased flashing her a smile. Seeing a small smile spread on her lips he knew he had got his way. Needing to touch her he leaned towards her taking her lips once again, never stopping his hand from roaming all over her body. Lee slowly rubbed his thumb back and forth across her left nipple feeling it hardened with his touch. He could feel her relax and melt into his arms, surrendering to his touches. Lee smiled, while deepening the kiss feeling her tongue on his lips. Parting his Amanda moved her tongue across his lips fighting with his tongue. A low moan, escaped his lips from what she was doing to him, with her mouth and tongue.

‘I need to be with her,’ Lee said to himself and if it meant in Francine's room then so be it. Lee felt Amanda pull away from him then gasped for air. ‘She's just simply amazing, ’ he marveled gazing deeply into her eyes.

The way Lee was looking at her, the feel of his hands on her igniting fire throughout her entire body. At this moment there was no turning back. Amanda needed him now just as much as he needed her. Giving him a soft smile she continued to run her hands inside his shirt raking her nails up and down his smooth chest.

Lee had all he could take, leaning down taking Amanda's right nipple into his mouth, while taking his index finger pulling her other strap down so her chest was exposed to him. Lee ran his tongue back and forth between her breasts to take the other nipple into his mouth.

“Ohhh that feels good,” Amanda whispered arching her back to give him more of her. Amanda reached down unbuttoning Lee's pants, pulling down the zipper, she run her hand inside grabbing his hardened member stroking it ever so softly. Pulling her hand out from Lee's pants Amanda reached over pulling his shirt up over his head discarding it on the floor.

"Thank you Amanda," Lee whispered pulling her back to him, hugging her to his body. He ran his hands down her back to her hips, reaching the hem of her dress, he slowly slid his hands under, reaching the goal he so desired. Sliding the dress up over her hips, in one fluid motion he swiped her panties down her long slender legs. Lifting each foot to rid her of her underwear, discarding them next to his shirt feeling Amanda legs as he moved back up her body.

Amanda moved her hands inside of his pants pulling his erect member out, stroking it back and forth gently with her hand as Lee stroked her pleasure center with his fingers. "Oh Lee I need you inside of me now!" Amanda moaned.

Lee chuckled, "I can arrange that my love," pulling Amanda to him.

The door to Francine's bedroom flew open, "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?" Gasping at the sight in front of her. What looked like Amanda and Lee half-naked fell in a heap to the floor behind the bed scrambling for their discarded clothes.

"Oh, uh, nothing Francine we’re looking for Amanda's earring," Lee said popping his head up over the bed.

Francine rolled her eyes, "Oh sure you were, with your shirt off and your pants half way down your hips. My god couldn't you two have waited to do that, in you own home!" She yelled.

Amanda quickly put her panties back on while listening to Lee and Francine bickering back and forth. Curling herself into a ball she groaned inward. ‘I knew this would happen I am going to get him for this.’

Lee reached around Amanda for his shirt. Slipping it back on over his head as he glanced at her, face buried in the carpet. ‘Boy I am going to pay for this,’ sighing. Standing up he buttoned his pants. "Believe what you want Francine.”
Oh don't worry about that! I know what was going on here!" Francine replied. "What do you two take me for an idiot! Nooooo I don't think so!" Shaking her head.

"NO!" Lee shot back. "I don't think that, Francine, just drop it okay? Please."

Francine stood there looking at Lee, running his hand through his hair not knowing what to do. Starting to feel sorry for him, she eased up ‘I might as well let them off the hook. WHAT? she yelled at herself, You Francine Desmond, feel sorry for the mighty Scarecrow and the housewife turned spy? Please! Are you getting soft? No way are they getting away with this that easy, but first I might as well have a little fun with this, she thought chuckling to herself. Grinning from ear to ear looking Lee right in the eyes, "Amanda dear you can get up off the floor you don't need to hide."

"Francine come on," Lee growled. “Just let it go. Do you have to be so petty?"

"Why little ole me? Petty? I didn't get caught in a bedroom with my pants down around my ankles now did I?"

Lee closed his eyes trying to control his temper, opening his eyes slowly, "Whatever, you caught us. Happy now?” Lee said half yelling. Taking a couple of deep breaths to calm himself down, “Could you please leave us for a few minutes so we,” pointing to Amanda who had not moved at all, “can finish getting dressed so we could go downstairs."

"All right I'll drop it for now, but you two owe me big time." Turning around to walk out the door she tried to hold in the giggles that were trying to come out.

Francine shut the door leaning against it, ‘I finally caught you two! After all this time I walked in on you guys in the Q-Bureau.’ After a few minutes Francine pulled herself away from the door, but before walking away she glanced one more time at the door giggling making her way back down to the party.

The End