[Reviews - 1] Printer
Not sure how to sum it up without giving it away. So I’ll just say it’s a romantic evening for Lee and Amanda, sort of. Takes place during season three.

Disclaimer:  Scarecrow & Mrs. King belong to Warner Bros. & Shoot the Moon productions. I’m just borrowing them. I promise not to dent them and to put them back when I’m done. The story is mine, such as it is.

Rated: Family
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King Characters: Amanda King, Lee Stetson
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 2428 Read: 4290
Published: 16/05/08 Updated: 16/05/08
Story Notes:
Thanks to Cheryl and Ana for the advice and beta and another great BIG THANKS to Rita and Miss Edna for their tireless efforts to correct my tenses and for my new mantra. J

1. Chapter 1 by Sue [Reviews - 1] (2428 words)

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us