- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: I don't own anything related to SMK. Just wanted to write a story about them. Copyright belongs to Shoot the Moon, WB et al.

Timeline: After 4th season, Lee and Amanda are married.

Acknowledgements: Cheryl for the Beta job. I couldn't do it without her. This story is short and sweet. You know my writing, I get to the point, I don't get bogged down in plot ;)
A Shower Never Felt So Good!!

Lee rolled over and slowly opened his eyes and immediately smiled. His wife was sleeping on her side facing him looking incredibly sexy and sweet at the same time. Lee had gotten in late last night and Amanda had been asleep so he wasn't even able to say hello to her properly.

She was 2 months pregnant now and sleeping more, so Lee didn't want to wake her up when he got home.

He slowly rose and wondered into the shower. He closed the door so he wouldn't disturb Amanda then quickly stripped down.

He turned the water on and climbed into the shower. The warm water felt great running from the top of his head down his back and chest. Lee was standing there under the stream of water enjoying the feeling when he thought he felt a rush of cold air.

He backed away from the shower-head and opened his eyes but didn't hear anything so he assumed it was the air conditioning turning on, so he took a step back but kept his back to the shower-head and closed his eyes again, enjoying the feel of the water running down the back of his head and back.

The next sensation he felt was his penis engulfed in a warm, wet enclosure. He knew that enclosure anywhere, Amanda was awake. He opened his eyes and looked down at Amanda who was looking up at him and winked, then closed her eyes and continued to suck on his penis.

"Ohhhhhhh Amanda" Lee moaned as he closed his eyes and lowered his left hand down to Amanda's hair and was running his fingers in her hair.

Lee could only take so much of Amanda running her tongue down his shaft then taking his entire rock hard cock in her mouth before he would lose it. He squeezed her shoulders and she stood up.

Lee bent down and touched his lips to hers. The kiss turned passionate very quickly. His tongue was surging into her mouth, which she gladly accepted.

When the kiss ended, Lee leaned his forehead against Amanda's.

"Good morning sweetheart" Amanda said. Then continued with "What time did you get in last night? I never heard you."

Lee lowered his head so he could kiss Amanda's cheek then continued down his trek to her neck and started placing tiny kisses on her neck as he answered, "I got home late last night. I think it was around 3:00 am."

"Why didn't you wake me up when you got home?" Amanda asked as she raised her head back to give Lee full access to her neck.

"Because my love, you looked so *kiss* beautiful sleeping and I know *kiss* you need your rest." Lee finished as he hugged her to him.

"Well I can see why but I prefer for you to wake me up. Of course now you will have to make it up to me." Amanda finished as she raised her right leg and started rubbing along Lee's left leg.

Lee needed no further encouragement, he lifted her up slightly and she immediately wrapped her legs around his waist, forcing him to enter her.

"Ohhhhhh" was the sound that was heard in the room, but neither occupant knew who made the sound.

Lee backed Amanda up against the shower wall and immediately started thrusting in her.

Amanda squeezed her thighs which produced another loud moan from Lee.

Amanda was hugging Lee as he thrust into her as she continued to push slightly off the wall to encourage Lee to go faster.

She opened her eyes and saw the mirror hanging from the shower-head, this was the mirror that Lee used every morning to shave. She was thrilled to see it was angled perfectly that she could watch Lee thrusting into her. It was so erotic for her to watch his butt cheeks clinch as he pounded into her.

She felt her orgasm starting so she wanted to encourage Lee to come as well so she did what she knew he liked, she whispered in his ear. She knew he loved it when she talked when they made love.

Amanda moved her head so she could nip on his ear then said "Oh baby right there Im going to come right ooooooooooooooooooooo."

When Lee heard Amanda whispering in his ear, he pushed harder one more time, then heard Amanda when she came, but also felt her contractions around his penis. That started his orgasm.

Lee slowed his thrusting to a very mild rock as he caught his breath then eventually stopped.

"Wow baby" Lee said " that's the way to take a shower." He finished as he slowly slid out of Amanda.

"I agree. How bout you wash my back before I have to get the boys up and ready?" Amanda asked.

" I have an even better idea, I'll wash your front and we will stay here. The boys can get themselves ready." Lee said as he wiggled his eyebrows.

"Humm I think your right because right now this shower feels way too good to leave." Amanda finished as she handed Lee the soap.

THE END