- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: I don't own anything related to SMK. Just wanted to write a story about them. Copyright belongs to Shoot the Moon, CBS et al.

Timeline: After 4th season, Lee and Amanda are married openly

Notes: Had some free time at work since the people I need to help me are off. So I saw an email the other day where Cheryl said something about Sex in a hallway… so guess where this idea came from. THEN when Bubba told me she was feeling awful, I wanted to give her something to make her feel better. This story is VERY SHORT. It gets down to the point ;)
The Hallway

Lee was happy today! He and Amanda had the day off after weeks of working on this tough case. They had many late night stakeouts waiting for the terrorist Ali Kazeed to make a move. He finally did, and Billy rewarded them with a long weekend.

The boys were spending the weekend at their friend's houses. They were suppose to be with Joe, but being the typical dead-beat dad, he called and canceled. Luckily the boys were getting used to it, and had actually planned their weekend with their friends before Joe had canceled.

Dotty was off with her church group to New York City for the weekend. She was hoping to get some shopping and see the sights while up there.

With Lee's mental roll call complete he decided to see what his wife was up too.

Amanda was walking around upstairs cleaning the house since she hadn't had time during the week.

Lee came upstairs and stopped to watch her. She was cleaning the table outside of Dotty's room. The boys always managed to put their books and other stuff there instead of in their room.

She was dressed in one of Lee's big t-shirts and a pair of his boxer shorts. Since she had been so busy during the week, she didn't have many clean clothes available so she used Lee's.

He always loved when she wore his clothes and he could feel himself becoming hard just watching her.

He stealthily crossed through the hallway and stopped behind her. Before she could make a sound, Lee reached his left arm down and pulled her T-shirt up and reached his hand into the boxers to her pleasure spot. His right arm was wrapped around her shoulders and he took his lips and attached them to Amanda's neck.

"Ohh," Amanda exclaimed as she felt Lee attack her body. She knew he was there when the hairs on the back of her neck stood out. However, she was not prepared for his hand in her pants.

She was enjoying the feelings he was causing. Lee was rubbing his forefinger over her clit as he sucked on her neck.

"Do you like that baby?" He asked. He knew she did when she rolled her head back to his shoulder and closed her eyes.

"Oh God, Lee don't stop. Ohh you feel so good." Amanda said as lowered her hands to his thighs and started rubbing.

Lee then entered a finger inside of her and felt how wet she was. Then he added a second one to the mix.

Amanda was going out of her mind at this point. A few more rubs and "ahhhhhhhhh oh GOSH LEEE" Amanda screamed as her orgasm hit her.

Lee stopped rubbing but left his finger on her clitoris, he loved to feel it vibrating as her heartbeat slowed down.

He removed his fingers from her boxers and stuck them in his mouth and said with a smirk on his face, "Ummm finger licking good."

Amanda turned around and wrapped her arms around his neck and reached up and started to kiss him. He opened his mouth to her questing tongue and soon they were in the throws of a passionate kiss.

They broke the kiss only because of lack of oxygen and Lee hugged Amanda to him.

"I love you sweetheart." He said as he held her.

"I love you too, that was umm great. Thank you, but I feel little Lee down there and I believe he wants to come out and say hi." Amanda said as she lowered her hand down his chest to his crotch area. She started rubbing his shorts and could feel him getting harder by the second.

Lee was about to close his eyes when he looked towards Dotty's room and saw her full-length stand alone mirror and his mind started going.

"Uhh Amanda hold up, sweetheart. I have an idea." He said as he released her and backed away from her.

Amanda was confused as she watched him walk towards the table she was cleaning, he moved it in front of the door then walked to the side of the door and looked in. Then it dawned on her what he was doing. He was checking to see if they could see the table in the mirror. She needed no further encouragement; she lowered her boxers to the floor and stepped out of them.

When Lee turned around to go back to Amanda he saw her out of her shorts so he quickly divested his own clothing. He walked over to her and said, "Bend over the table sweetheart."

Amanda did as she was told and soon Lee was behind her. They both looked to their right and could watch Lee enter her via the mirror. It was incredibly erotic for Amanda. She could feel him in her and see him thrusting at the same time.

Lee watched as he picked up his speed in thrusting into Amanda. He loved to be able to watch them having sex. He ran his right hand down the middle of her back to her behind. His left hand was holding her hip in place. Then he took his right hand and slapped her butt.

"Oh Gosh Lee, yes. Don't stop" Amanda said when she felt Lee slap her. She was rocking back onto Lee as he thrusted. She knew she was close to coming so she slid her right hand down and fondled her clit.

Lee watched her in the mirror and started to thrust faster. "Oh yeah baby does that feel good?"

When Amanda started rubbing herself it started the contractions of her orgasm. That was it for Lee, he tried to warn her but all that came out was "Ahhh Aman…" and Lee was emptying himself inside her.

Lee stopped his thrusting and lay over Amanda.

"Oh wow," he said.

"You can say that again," Amanda said as she tried to catch her breath.

Lee slid out of Amanda and put his shorts back on as Amanda stood up and did the same.

She looked at the table and then back at him and said, "The hallway that's a new place for us. I like it."

Lee reached over and pulled Amanda into a hug, "Me too, sweetheart. The hallway who would have imagined." Lee replied as he shook his head in agreement.

The END