- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimers: Usual

Timeframe: After 4th season, secret marriage no longer secret

Note: Thanks to Cheryl for the beta. Thanks to Bubba for the idea. Everyone can now tell who my influences are!
The Kitchen: And you thought it was just for eating food!

Amanda had just gotten the boys out of the house and was cleaning the kitchen when Lee came downstairs. He felt refreshed after his shower. He had been out late last night working on a case without Amanda. He hated when she couldn't work with him, but Phillip had a basketball game and he wanted one of Phillip's parents to represent him at the game.

When Lee arrived home last night, Amanda had already gone to bed. She was exhausted these days. He wasn't quite sure why but he decided if she wasn't feeling better soon, he would take her to the doctor and by force if necessary.

When he entered the kitchen the sight before him stopped him in his tracks. She had a glow about her as she cleaned the kitchen. He didn't know what brought this on, but he knew all of a sudden he had to have her right there in the kitchen.

He walked up behind her as she was wiping the island down, grabbed her arms and spun her around.

"Ahh," was all Amanda was able to say before Lee's lips barrelled down on her. Because her mouth was open as she was starting to scream from fright, Lee was able to easily push his tongue inside her mouth and searched for her tongue.

Amanda wrapped her arms around Lee's neck and ran her right hand through his hair. He moaned then pushed her against the counter and started to un-button her shirt.

Amanda was in a daze but she didn't really care. She loved when he just had to have her anywhere at anytime. She slid her hands down to the tie on his robe, undid the knot and opened it. She was not surprised to see he was naked and very hard.

She ran her hands up his chest and up over his shoulders to push his robe off of him. Then she pulled away from his mouth. Not because she didn't want to, but because she needed air desperately.

"Oh God baby I love you," Lee said as moved his face down to her neck.

Amanda pushed off of him and immediately went to her knees. Before Lee knew what was going on, Amanda had her mouth attached to the tip of his penis. She sucked the tip and Lee presented her with a loud moan.

With her right hand on the base of his penis she started running her tongue down the side. She tilted her head slightly to the right and saw her reflection in the glass of the stove. This delighted her.

"Lee baby, look at the oven door" Amanda whispered. Lee had his eyes closed just enjoying the feeling of Amanda's lips on his rock hard cock. He couldn't imagine why she would want him to look at the oven door.

He looked down and opened his eyes and smiled when he saw what she was talking about. In the door of the oven was their reflection. It always excited him when he was able to watch and enjoy Amanda through a mirror. He lowered his hands down and ran them through her hair.

Amanda, in the meantime, was enjoying watching his penis slide in and out of her mouth. She decided to bring him closer to the edge, so she took his cock all the way down her throat.

"OH God!!" Lee screamed when she did that. She didn't deep throat him often but when she did it was like ecstasy. It was all he could do not to pump into her mouth. He knew he was on the edge and if he let her continue he would be finished.

"Amanda baby, stop or I'm going to come." Lee said in a whisper.

He reached down to her shoulder and lowered his hand to her arm and lifted her up. Once she was standing, Lee grabbed her now open shirt and ripped it off. Then he lowered his hands to her shorts and pushed them down her legs. He couldn't stop, he had to have her right then and there.

He was thrilled to see she didn't have on her panties and bra. Once her clothes were removed, he wrapped his arms around her waist and picked her up. She immediately wrapped her legs around his waist. She felt him lower her slightly and enter her immediately.

"OH YES," they both said at the same time. Lee attached his lips to her neck and started kissing around her neck and shoulder while walking her towards the side of the refrigerator.

Once she was against the wall of the refrigerator he pushed further into her with a rapid pace. He knew he had to slow down but he couldn't.

Amanda dug her heels into his lower back encouraging him not to stop, as if he could.

As he thrust into her, Amanda's lips were hovering and sucking on Lee's right ear. "Yes baby, OH Lee," was the sounds he heard which only fueled his fire.

Lee knew he was close and he wanted Amanda to join him, so he lowered his left hand down her side, tweaked her nipple and kept going south.

He reached her mound and pressed his fingers to her clit. When Lee hit that spot Amanda moved her lips away from his ear and clamped down on his shoulder. She didn't care that she was going to leave a mark. This caused Lee to slam into her even harder.

He rubbed her clit three times then heard her scream, "YESSSSSSSSSSS." One more thrust and Lee was coming too. He slowed down but continued to slowly rock letting them enjoy every ounce of their orgasm.

Amanda was the first to speak after a few minutes. "Wow," Amanda said as she unlocked her legs from around Lee and put her feet on the ground.

"I would ask what brought that on, but I don't really care, that was magnificent." She stated as Lee kissed her neck trying to slow down her breathing.

"Yes it was." He said between breaths.

Amanda hugged Lee for a minute to help his breathing then asked, "Are you hungry? I'm sure you worked up an appetite after that, I would be happy to make you something."

When Amanda said hungry it triggered something in Lee, but it wasn't his stomach growling. He looked down at her and said, "Yes I do, I want you."

Before Amanda could say another word, he lifted her up and sat her on the kitchen island. He took his right hand and pushed her back so she was lying down. He then ran both hands down from her shoulders and over her breasts, down her stomach and down the sides of her legs.

Then he took his hands to the inside of her legs and spread them open. He lifted her legs at her knees and put them to rest on his shoulders. He then dove in to his meal. He took his fingers and spread open her lips and started licking and sucking.

He could feel her withering so he moved his right hand to her hip to hold her down. Then he looked slightly to his left and saw the toaster with a reflection. 'Alright!' he thought, two reflections in one day.

He continued to suck vigorously on Amanda as he watched himself out of the corner of his eye. He could tell she was on the edge so he decided to bring her over, so he clamped down on her clit with his teeth. She rocked up and screamed, "OH MY GOSH!!" as she grabbed Lee's head.

Lee let go of her clit but left his tongue on it to feel it vibrating. He loved that feeling, to him it means he did good. Not that he didn't already know that by Amanda's screams.

Once her clit stopped vibrating, he rolled his head to the side and rested it on her stomach.

"Lee, I want to say WOW again but I'm not sure that covers it. That was incredible, mind blowing and every other positive adjective I can come up with."

"It sure was." Lee said.

"Lee, now I know I asked this before but let me try it a different way. Are you hungry FOR FOOD?" Amanda asked as she chuckled. "I mean we are in the kitchen, that's what the kitchen is for, to eat."

"Oh Amanda, didn't we just prove, the kitchen isn't just for eating food!" Lee said as he closed his eyes to rest on Amanda's stomach.

THE END