- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: I do own anything related to SMK. Just wanted to write a story about them. Copyright belongs to Shoot the Moon, WB et al.

Timeline: After 4th season, Lee and Amanda are married but still secretly

Acknowledgements: Cheryl for the GREAT Beta job. I couldn't do it without her. Bubba, because she and Cheryl seem to have this thing for mirrors ;)
Operation Tar-get

Monday morning started off as any other typical day as Lee arrived at Amanda's house at 7:45am to pick his wife up for work. He rang the bell at the front door and waited for one of the house occupants to answer it. He was getting used to entering through the front door, but oh how he longed to be able to just walk in. Not long after, Jaime opened the door and smiled at him, said a fleeting hi and ran back to the kitchen.

Lee followed the blur of his stepson to the kitchen where the sight of his wife stopped him in his tracks. She was running around the room getting her sons ready for school. She looked up and saw Lee and walked over to him. Because her sons were there, she gave him a very brief kiss on the check, but ran her right hand under his jacket, and squeezed his very nice behind.

"Morning, sweetheart," she said then walked away.

"Good morning," he told her clearing his throat. Then he turned his attention to the boys. "So guys what's on your schedule this week? Any chance we can get together to play some b-ball or something?" Lee asked wanting to spend time with his stepsons.

Amanda smiled at him. She loved that Lee took such an interest in her sons. It was more than their father showed them. But Amanda didn't want to dwell on such negativities.

"That would be great, Lee." "Thanks, Lee, that would be rad." Phillip and Jaime responded simultaneously.

Amanda looked at her watch and saw it was time for them to head out. After moans of displeasure, the boys departed for their bus stop. Since they were alone, Amanda decided to give Lee a proper 'good morning.'

"Hi, sexy, now that we're alone, I need a real kiss." Amanda said as she sauntered over to him. She ran her nails across his chest, and as she reached his nipples, and she stroked them cross ways. She watched his eyes close and his head fall back, she loved doing this to him. He wrapped his arms around her and brought Amanda within contact of his body. She immediately felt his hardened member. She moved her hands up around his neck and brought his face down to latch onto his mouth.

She nipped his lower lip briefly before surging her tongue into his mouth. He felt her tongue on his teeth and opened his mouth immediately. This was better than his first morning cup of coffee. She tasted so good. He brought his left hand up her side and cupped his hand over her right breast, while his right hand moved to her hair, holding her closer to him.

They were quickly losing control. Amanda pulled her lips away from his and started wiping her lipstick off of his lips.

She heard her mother coming down the stairs, so she patted his bulge and stepped away from him and whispered. "Maybe later, sweetheart, button your jacket up for now." Then stepped away from him.

Lee was trying to get control over himself when Dotty walked in the room, she gave them both a knowing look then walked over to Amanda and kissed her on the cheek.

"Good morning, darlings." She told her daughter and her boyfriend.

"Morning, Mother we were about to leave. Remember we're working on a documentary tonight, so I will be late coming home. If I make it home tonight at all, we might have to go right to editing." Amanda said knowing she knew her mother didn't buy the editing line anymore.

Dotty tried to hide the chuckle about the editing room. She hadn't bought that line since she met Lee, but she played along with her little game. "Ok, darling, don't you worry about us, I'll take care of the boys, while you're umm… editing." With that she breezed out of the room.

Amanda just shook her head. Lee had been standing there trying not to laugh either. He knew Dotty didn't buy the editing room stuff. Maybe it was time to come clean.

"You ready? We have to get to work, so we can get to that editing room later," Lee said with a lavish wink.

************************************************************************************

They arrived at the Agency after a peaceful drive into the city. After receiving their badges from Mrs. Marsten, they immediately went down to the conference room for their weekly Monday meeting. Lee knew they had a big assignment that Billy was going to brief them about, but that was all he knew.

Billy walked in and promptly started talking. "Seems there are secrets being traded with some of our enemies at a local department store. We're not sure how the information is being traded, except that contact is being made. We don't know if it's being left during the day and picked up at night or vice versa. I want Lee and Amanda to infiltrate the store as security personal and see what they can find. Francine will be a shopper at the store, so that will allow her to walk around the entire area. We will also have other agents throughout the store to help keep an eye on anything suspicious."

"Oh how exciting, Billy a whole day at Macys or Bloomingdale's. I hope the Agency's budget can handle it." Francine said with more than her normal enthusiasm.

"Ummm … not sure how to say this Francine, but you won't be working at Macys or Bloomingdales."

Francine frowned, "Really then Nordstrums? I might pay for it myself if I find the perfect outfit."

"Umm… no," Billy said trying to hold his laughter in.

"Oh please don't tell me K-Mart, Billy that is torture. What will I do in a store like that?" With a huge emphasis on the word I.

"No it's not K-Mart, its Target, but if it makes you feel better Francine, you can spice the name up and call it Tar-Jay." Billy told her trying to say it in a French accent, then broke out in laughter.

After the meeting, everyone went to wardrobe to get their clothes for the assignment, then left to rendezvous at the store.

It was an uneventful day as Francine tried to look at the clothes, but just kept scoffing at them. She thought 'it should be Amanda playing the shopper,' as she would probably buy the place out.'

Later that night when the store closed, Francine went out to the surveillance van to rest and wait for Lee and Amanda to check out the now empty building. She had seen nothing unusual during her day of shopping with housewives and their children.

Meanwhile, inside Lee and Amanda had split up to cover as much ground as possible. They too were coming up empty handed. Lee continued his tour of the store when he opened the door to a room that was marked "Security".

Inside the room, a bank of cameras were set up in different positions to monitor customers. He already knew that out in the surveillance van, Agents had gone over the security tapes and found nothing to suggest that anything illegal was taking place. He was beginning to think the information about secrets being traded at the store were false. Lee sat down and started playing with some of the cameras. He found Amanda walking around the aisles looking for anything out of the ordinary and zoomed the camera on her.

He flipped the camera to another shot and found it covered the dressing room. He then noticed a three way mirror. Oh how he loved mirrors. Not that he had used one before but he had this fantasy about mirrors. He was hoping he could get Amanda in that dressing room for a little one on one time.

Then he noticed to his left a video recording system. His devilish mind at work, Lee set the camera to the dressing room and turned the VCR on. He then left the security office in search of his wife.

Lee found Amanda in housewares. He stealthily walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. She jumped, but then realized who those arms belonged too.

"I wish you wouldn't do that, you know how I hate to be scared." Amanda said.

"I know I'm sorry. I have a way of making it up to you, come with me and I'll show you." Lee said as he took Amanda's hand and led her to the dressing room.

Amanda followed Lee to the middle of the store and stopped when she saw it was the dressing room. "Lee we can't go in there, or shall I say you can't go in there, it's the Women's dressing room."

"Sweetheart, the store is closed and its just us two, I think it will be okay." Lee said, trying to hold his chuckle and walked into one of the dressing rooms, letting the door close behind him.

Amanda opened the door and followed him in. Inside she saw Lee standing against a mirror. " I'm here, you said you were going to make it up to me for scaring me. What do you have in mind?" Amanda said wanting to see what her husband was up to.

Lee pulled Amanda to him and started kissing her lips. Slowly at first then with more passion, as she opened her mouth to him. He ran his hands along the contours of her body and cupped her breasts. She in the mean time had run her hands up his neck into his hair and was gliding her hands through his hair and over his scalp.

Lee was in overdrive now. He loved when she did this. He slowly started unbuttoning her shirt. This brought Amanda out of her daze. "Umm …baby what are you doing?" She asked with confusion written over her face.

"What does it look like I'm doing? I'm going to make love to you right here in front of this mirror. This should make up for scaring you earlier." Lee said as he finished working on her shirt and was now starting on her pants.

"Oh," was all Amanda could say. She knew she couldn't fight him and who would want to. She had this very sexy man wanting to make love to her, she responded by unbuttoning his shirt.

"Well when you put it that way, what are we waiting for?" She answered.

Lee was in heaven. He helped her undress and she in turn helped him out of his shirt, then moved to work on his pants. After she unbuttoned his pants, she lowered her hand to the zipper, and felt his rock hard bulge. She stopped un-zipping his pants and caressed her hand up and down his manhood. He was so large, much larger than Joe and boy did he know how to work it. She had orgasms with Joe, but Lee caused multiple orgasms, something she never experienced before and now realized she was missing out.

Lee moaned into her neck when he felt her hand on him. He started biting and kissing her neck and running his left hand on her breast, teasing and tweaking to harden it.

Lee bent down and started sucking on the breast that he had just tweaked. He loved her breasts then he let go and kissed his way to her right breast and started showing that nipple the same attention. In the mean time, his right hand moved slowly down her body to find her magic spot.

Amanda's hands were roaming in his hair encouraging him to continue. Amanda was in her own world. She loved what his lips and fingers were doing. Then she heard, "baby open your eyes and look to your right." When she did she saw the three way mirror.

It was incredible to see her husband on his knees with his hand on her clit and his lips on her breast. Then he lowered his lips down her stomach till his lips were now where his hand was. She moaned but tried to keep her eyes open to watch him. It was so difficult because he had spread her lips and was sucking on her clit while his middle finger had invaded her warmth. Her juices covered his finger immediately, which caused Lee to moan.

He moved his mouth slightly and was working her with his finger. He was pulling her juices out of her into his mouth. "YUMMMMMMMMM," she heard him say. As she looked in the mirror it looked like his entire face was buried in her. That was so hot to her. As his mouth and fingers were battling each other, he moved his other hand into the area. There wasn't a lot of room to work but Lee managed just fine. He took his thumb and rubbed her clit. Amanda lost all resemblance of control as her orgasm slammed into her. She grabbed his head and held him in place through her orgasm.

As the waves stopped flowing, Lee moved his face away from her but kept his thumb rubbing her clit. He looked up at her and winked and rubbed even harder. This caused Amanda to convulse again and have another orgasm.

Lee had to hold her steady with his right hand as Amanda seemed like she was going to fall. Lee stopped rubbing her and stood up and hugged her.

After a few moments, "WOW baby," Amanda said. "How did I ever get along without you?"

"I ask myself the same thing every day. You ready for round two?" Lee said while wiggling his eyebrows.

Before Amanda could say anything, he lifted her up and placed her against a wall. He finished with his zipper and pushed his pants and boxers down. He then had her wrap her left leg around his mid section. Before she knew it, he was pressing at her entrance.

"Amanda watch me enter you." Since her right leg was down on the ground, she could watch him penetrate her.

He had his head turned to the left, so they were cheek to cheek watching him slowly thrusting into her. Amanda ran her hands over his shoulders and neck, loving the feeling of him penetrating her. Lee started thrusting faster and faster the closer he came to reaching his orgasm. At this point, Amanda ran her hand down to his butt and grabbed his butt cheeks with both hands. He reached down with his right hand and rubbed her clit again. This caused Amanda to start her orgasm. Her waves rushed through her, which caused Lee to lose the last of his resolve, and he came in Amanda. He rocked in her for a few more minutes before he finally stopped and stood there.

Amanda was rubbing her left leg up and down Lee's right leg. She turned her head and placed a gentle kiss on his lips.

"Baby, that was incredible. I could see you in me from the side and behind. I like this." Amanda said still trying to catch her breath.

"I agree. You are so incredibly hot Amanda, what did I ever do without you?" Lee asked as he let go of Amanda and started to pick up his clothes.

"Well the feeling is definitely mutual." Amanda said still standing against the wall, while trying to catch her breath.

They dressed slowly, still trying to recover from their experience. They both never felt anything like that before.

A little while later, Billy radioed them that they were calling off the mission. Nothing had been found and Billy said they'd probably been sent on a wild goose chase. Lee told Amanda he would meet her by the front door and ran to the back of the store to the Security office. Lee stopped the VCR, rewound the tape and placed it in his bag.

"Can't wait to see my little home movie later," Lee said to the empty room as he walked out the door.

***********************************************************************************

Lee and Amanda entered his apartment later that night. They were both tired but not quite ready to go to sleep.

"Sweetheart, do you mind if I jump in the shower? I need to refresh myself." Lee asked.

"No, baby, that's fine I'm gonna change clothes while you're in the shower." Amanda replied as Lee entered the bathroom. She quickly changed clothes and put on one of Lee's tee shirts and nothing else.

Amanda walked out into the living room and saw Lee's bag laying on the couch and decided to start unpacking his clothes. He had his good suit in there that was now probably wrinkled and would need to be taken to the cleaners. As she was going through the bag, she found a video tape that said "SECURITY". Amanda wondered why Lee would have this tape.

Curiosity got to her and she popped the tape into the VCR. First it was just a shot of the empty dressing room. Amanda thought that room looked familiar, but all the dressing rooms pretty much looked the same.

Soon she saw her and Lee appear on the tape. She sat down on the couch and started watching. It was odd to see her and Lee together like this, but it was also titillating. She had never been into porns, but this was different, this was her and her husband. As she watched Lee make love to her on screen, she felt herself getting wet. She could still hear the water on in the shower and contemplated joining him there. But, she didn't want to take her eyes off the images on the screen. Watching Lee sucking on her was an amazing sight, her hands moved down to her clit echoing what she was seeing. She spread her outer lips and rubbed her swollen pleasure bud.

She never heard the shower stop or Lee walking out in nothing but a towel. The sight that met Lee when he came out of the bedroom was incredible. Here was his wife, watching the two of them and she was so turned on that she was pleasuring herself. Lee wanted to join in, but it was also hot to watch her. He dropped the towel, lowered his hand and started rubbing his hard cock.

He continued to watch for several more seconds, but when she slipped her finger deep in her vagina and started to rub her clit more vigorously, he knew she was closing to coming. He stroked himself one last time and decided as much as he was enjoying Amanda please herself, he wanted to be the one to finish it for her. He walked over to her and said, "Can I join in?"

She was shocked and embarrassed, "Oh Lee, its not what you think."

"Shuuuushhhh, its ok, I was enjoying the show, but I want to finish you off." Lee said as he knelt down in front of Amanda. He put her legs on his shoulders, took his fingers spreading her lips apart, and then placed his lips on her throbbing clitoris. The sensation was incredible for Amanda. Lee sucked and pulled on her clit for just a few minutes and she lost her control and started her orgasm. Lee held on to her clit through his teeth as she worked her way through it.

He released her legs and sat down on the edge of the coffee table. Her eyes were tightly closed with her fist at her head. "Sweetheart, are you ok?" Lee asked with concern.

Before he knew what hit him, Amanda was straddling his lap and she sank down on his penis. He didn't know what to say other than give a loud moan.

Amanda used her knees and rocked on him. Up and down, faster and faster until he pulled the hair on the back of her head causing her neck to stretch back. He attached his lips to her neck and mumbled out a, "OH GOD!" as he shot his hot load into her.

Amanda slowed down slightly as Lee had his orgasm, then finally stopped but kept him inside of her. He let go of her hair enabling Amanda to be able to look him directly into the eye.

"Wow again. Are we going for some kind of record?" She asked as he stared back into her eyes.

"Well I can never get enough of your Wow's. I see you found the tape." He said looking guilty.

"Yes I did, I should be mad at you but I can't. I found it really hot. I think we need to keep this for future use."

"Oh I agree, I won't look at a dressing room the same again." Lee said while chuckling.

"Come on, sweetheart, we need to get to bed so you can give me a another 'wow' tonight then get up tomorrow and see how Francine's day at Target was. I have a feeling mine was better than hers? Amanda said laughing.

"Oh I agree with you there, I definitely got the better assignment." Lee said as they walked hand in hand to the bedroom to work on another wow of the day.


THE END