- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimers: I don't own anything so please don't sue me because I had to write a story regarding SMK

Timeline: After 4th season, Marriage is common knowledge.

Acknowledgments: BIG HUGE thanks to Cheryl for the Beta. Certain scenes in this story are dedicated to Cheryl and Bubba. Since they enjoyed those scenes previously, I thought I would use them again.
All Worn Out

Amanda rolled over and turned the alarm clock off before it woke her husband. These days she hadn't been sleeping very well. She was up going to the bathroom several times a night now that she was pregnant. She was just starting her second trimester, which is now the fun time to be pregnant. She had her bouts of morning sickness, and to this day she wondered why it was called morning sickness since she was sick ALL day long. Lee had been a real trooper during this time. Always helping her get to the trashcan or bathroom quickly, and helping her clean up if she didn't make it in time.

Today though, she felt different. She didn't know how to explain it, except to say she felt great and wanted to show her very sexy husband. She rolled to her left and thought as she looked at his sleeping form that if she didn't have him right then and there she would just die.

Their sex life although excellent before the pregnancy, had kind of tapered off. Lee was afraid he would hurt her, and with her being sick at all hours of the day and night she wasn't really interested. However, today was different, she knew it was time for some fun.

Amanda started by lowering the sheet down to his knees. She was so glad that her boys didn't come into her bedroom anymore, as it made it easier for Lee to sleep in the nude. Amanda decided instead of starting slowly she would get his attention right away by kissing the tip of his penis. One of the things she loved about Lee, was his always half cocked state. It never took long to get him started because he was always half way there.

She heard him moan, but continued her assault. She then licked from his base to his tip. At this point his hands came down to run in her hair. She knew he was starting to wake up. She looked at his face and saw his eyes opening, as they made eye contact, she winked then took him entirely in his mouth.

"OHHHHHHHHH Amanda," he said quite loudly. She quickly raised her hand to cover his mouth, but never stopped her sucking motion on his now rock hard dick.

She continued to suck him for what felt like an eternity to Lee, but was only a few minutes, when he felt the urge to come. He grabbed her shoulders and pulled her up to him. As she went to straddle him, she reached down for his penis, lined herself with him and lowered herself all the way down. He moaned again. He couldn't understand what brought this on, but he wasn't going to complain.

Amanda leaned over and started kissing him. First nipping at his lower lip then pushing her tongue in his mouth demanding entrance. She would not be denied. He opened his mouth and her tongue assaulted him. He was in heaven. He kissed back, grabbing her face between his hands and holding on.

After a few minutes, Amanda moved her mouth away from his and started kissing his neck. In the mean time, Lee started lifting his hips off the bed to drive himself deeper into his wife. That caused Amanda to stop working on his neck and sit up straight.

She started raising and lowering herself on top of him. She lifted her nightgown over her head, throwing it on to the floor and started running her hands over her breasts. She tweaked her nipples while watching Lee.

He took his hands and reached up to touch her breasts when Amanda took both of his hands, interlocked them with hers and held them to the mattress on either side of his head. All the while riding him like she was riding a bucking bronco.

She started moaning, "OH Gosh Lee, Oh baby," and that was it; she started having spasms as her orgasm hit. That was Lee's undoing, he bucked into her one more time as he felt his seed release into her.

She held his hands tightly as she rode her wave. She lowered her head to his neck and kissed and licked his neck as she slowed her breathing.

Lee was in shock. He couldn't believe what they just did. Not that he was disappointed, on the contrary, he thought it was one of the best love making sessions they had ever had.

"Umm Amanda," Lee said as he turned his head into her ear and whispered. "What exactly brought this on sweetheart?"

Amanda smiled she was expecting this, "I don't know, I woke up and thought I just had to have you. I felt great this morning, but that little session made me feel fantastic now. I hope you don't mind." She added sweetly. She knew he wouldn't mind, he never did.

"No I didn't mind at all. And if you get this urge again, please let me know as I'm more than happy to help with any of your urges" Lee said. He then kissed her on the top of her head as she rested on his chest. He looked over her shoulder and saw the alarm now reading 7:15am. As much as he hated to get out of bed, he knew they had to get the boys ready for school and then be at the office by 8:30am.

Lee reluctantly got out of bed and headed for the shower. He thought, 'what a perfect way to wake up.' He stepped into the shower and leaned against the shower wall with his head under the spray. He just got up and he was already tired. Amanda always amazed him. No other woman could do that to him just after one sex session.

Next thing Lee knew, the shower door opened and Amanda stepped in. "Hi Sailor, it was mighty lonely out there, so I thought I would join you, and you know, conserve water." Except she didn't step towards the water, she ran her hands up Lee's chest and locked them behind his neck. She stood up on her tippy toes and started to kiss him.

Lee was in shock again. 'How could his wife surprise him twice in one morning?' He didn't know what was going on but he wasn't going to let this opportunity go to waste. He opened his mouth to her probing tongue and allowed her to enter. She tasted so good, he could never get enough of her.

He raised his hands to cup her breasts. He had always loved her breasts. He thought they were just right for him, but since she was pregnant they were larger and he loved them even more. He let go of her mouth and lowered himself down to her chest and latched on to the right breast while he tweaked and played with the left one.

Then he kissed his way over to her left breast and showed it the same attention. While he was doing this, she was running her hands through his hair. However, she stopped all movement when she felt his right hand between her legs. He had reached her clit and was rubbing vigorously. She didn't think she could stand much longer.

"Oh Lee baby, oh yes, oh don't stop, ohhhhh." and that was it, her orgasm slammed into her. Lee kept rubbing her until her spasms stopped, then stood up.

"I love you so much, baby, you always show me how much you love me, now I will show you." Before she could respond, Lee was lifting her under her arms and pressing her against the bathroom wall. She immediately wrapped her legs around his waist and he pressed into her. She was hot and wet, and he knew it wasn't from the shower.

He started rocking into her slowly, trying to make sure she was comfortable, but when she squeezed her thighs and dug her feet in his lower back, he knew she was fine.

He latched his lips on her neck and started almost slamming her into the wall. He wasn't rough but he had to fill her. He pumped harder and harder on every stroke. He pulled almost all the way out, then plunged all the way in. She was so tight to him, he didn't think he could hang on any longer. That's when he came. "Ohh, Amanda, Oh GOD YES YES".

This caused Amanda to start her spasms and she came not long after Lee.

They stood in the shower for another minute as Amanda lowered her legs to the shower floor and Lee held her steady to him to make sure she had her footing.

She reached over and grabbed the soap and they quickly washed each other off between sweet kisses then got out of the shower to get ready for work.

They managed to keep their hands off each other long enough to get dressed and out of the house. Lee knew they were running late, but he didn't care. They held hands on the way to work and talked about just every day things: Amanda's next doctor appointment, the boys' school schedule, Lee's surprise gift to Dotty of new flowers for her garden. He loved these times with her.

When they arrived at work, Mrs. Marsten informed Lee and Amanda, that Amanda was wanted downstairs in Billy's office. They said their goodbyes and she went down to the bullpen.

As Amanda arrived in Billy's office she noticed all of the monitors out. She was curious, as that's never happened while she has worked there.

"Hello Mr. Melrose, Mrs. Marsten said you needed to speak to me, is there a problem sir?" Amanda asked with concern.

"Not at all Amanda, I just wanted to check on your health. I know you have been having bad bouts of morning sickness and I wanted to ask you how you were feeling."

"Oh thank you, Sir, it has been rough, but today is the first day I've woken and felt good. I'm hoping all of that nastiness is over with."

"I hope so too. So if you need anything, please just let me know and I will be happy to help." Billy concluded.

"Thank you, Sir, I will remember that. If you don't mind me asking, what is wrong with the surveillance cameras?" Amanda asked

"Well it's the strangest thing, one of the cameras stopped working and in order to fix it, maintenance had to shut them all down. They said they should be working by noon."

"Oh well that's odd, I figured they could just work on one. Well if there is nothing more I will get back to work, good bye, Mr. Melrose." Amanda said as she started walking out the door.

Out in the bullpen, she saw her husband talking with Francine and walked over to them.

Once they finished their hellos, Francine announced she had to go down to Interrogation. She said her goodbyes and left.

"So what are you doing down here?" Amanda asked Lee as they started towards the elevator.

"Well I had to run down to Crypto, so I thought I would check to see what Billy wanted. He wasn't asking you to work in the field was he? He knows you're pregnant and you can't be out there. If he did, so help me Amanda I will break some bones, friends or not." Lee concluded his long ramble.

Amanda just chuckled. She was always being accused of rambling, but it seems Lee must have picked up her long-winded habit because he was doing a good impression of her.

"No, sweetheart, Billy just wanted to see how I was feeling because of all the morning sickness I've been having. Come on lets get back to work."

As they stepped into the elevator, Amanda looked up and saw the red light out in the camera. She decided she might want to have some more fun.

Lee didn't notice that Amanda had pressed the stop button on her side of the elevator.

"What the hell!" Lee exclaimed when he felt the elevator stop moving. "What is wrong with this stupid thing?" He said as he hit the main floor button several times.

He hadn't notice Amanda un-doing her blouse until she called his name. He looked over at her like she had lost her mind. Amanda reached over to Lee and pulled on his tie bringing him closer to her.

"Remember this morning when you said if the urge hit me to just let me know. Well guess what sweetheart, the urge is hitting and I need you in me NOW." Amanda said as she was unbuttoning his belt and pants.

Lee didn't know what to say, he didn't even have a chance to think , before he felt his wife's fingers wrapped around his cock. He moaned and moved closer to her and leaned his head on the wall next to her.

"Baby, I umm love umm yeah right there, what your umm doing, but the ohhh yes the camera." Lee said trying to keep his mind on the important matter at hand, the video cameras.

Amanda was kissing Lee's neck as she worked on his very hard cock now, "Oh Lee, the camera's are out. Which is good because now that you're out, I want you in me NOW."

That was all Lee needed to hear. He lifted Amanda up slightly to sit on the handrail that ran along the side of the elevator. He lifted her skirt up and ran his hands up her legs. Just as he reached her crotch to pull at her panties, he realized she didn't have any on. He pulled back from her neck and looked at her. She just had this evil smile on her face.

He couldn't get over what had gotten into his wife, but right now he wanted to be one with her. He could figure out the rest later. He took his hands and pushed his pants and boxers down his legs and stepped into the V of his wife. She was like a magnet for his penis. He entered her and they both moaned at the same time.

He started thrusting in her. But this time he was thrusting fast and hard. His head was buried in her neck sucking and biting her neck. He was glad she had worn a high collared shirt, because he knew she would have a mark.

Amanda had her eyes closed. She bent her head back and opened her eyes. At that moment she noticed the mirror on the roof of the elevator. Funny thing, she'd never looked up and seen it before. She was turned on already because she was making love to her husband, but to see him thrusting into her like this was extremely hot. She moved her hands into his hair and started scratching his scalp. She notice in the mirror when she did that, Lee started thrusting faster into her.

He took his left hand and lowered it down her chest and squeezed her right nipple. He felt it harden between his fingers. Then he lowered his hand further down her stomach. Stopping briefly to rub his hand over his baby growing inside her. He then continued down until he reached the soft patch of hair. He separated her lips and rubbed her clitoris.

Amanda saw this through the mirror and when he started rubbing her clit, she started rocking on the handrail. Her climax started and she yelled, "LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

He continued to thrust in her as she came. She was trying to recover and she whispered, "Lee baby look up."

Lee pulled his mouth from her neck and looked up. That's when he could see himself thrusting in to her. God it was the sexiest thing he had ever scene. He lost it right there watching himself, penetrate his wife. He felt himself explode into her, he tried to warn Amanda, but all he could do was say, "YESSSSSSS."

They stood there for a second trying to catch their breath. Lee lowered his head and kissed Amanda on the lips. "Sweetheart, that was the sexiest thing I've ever seen. I think I want to install a mirror on our ceiling."

Amanda just giggled, "I think that would be great, but I think we would have to do some major explaining to the boys and Mother, and I'm not quite ready to go there."

"You're right, but we need to find way to use mirrors again, that was great." Lee kissed Amanda one more time and pulled out of her.

"By the way, where are your panties? You know if I had known you didn't have any on, we wouldn't have made it to the car this morning." Lee said as he pulled his pants up and proceeded to tuck himself in.

"Oh I didn't put them on, but I brought them with me. And you know, I like not having them on. That way I can take you anywhere and anytime I want." Amanda said as she winked at him.

Lee just shook his head. He never knew a side effect to being pregnant was constant sex. If this is the case, he might keep her pregnant forever.

After they dressed, Amanda hit the stop button and the elevator continued up its trek. Lee just shook his head. They proceeded to the Q-Bureau and started working on their paperwork for the rest of the day.

At 6:00pm, Lee looked at his watch and said "Sweetheart its 6:00pm, lets get out of here and get home. I'm tired and we need to cook dinner." Amanda was always shocked when he helped with dinner. It's not that he wasn't a good cook, but his enthusiasm for helping to cook a meal for their family was something she would never get used to. Joe was hardly ever home for dinner, and on the nights that he was, never lifted a finger to help. She definitely upgraded when she married Lee.

"I'm glad you said that, I was tired of looking at this paperwork let's go." Amanda said as she stood up and grabbed her purse.

They said their goodbyes to Mrs. Marsten and were on their way. What they didn't anticipate was the horrendous traffic on I95.

Lee slammed his hands on the steering wheel in frustration. "Damn it Amanda, we won't get home till 10pm at this rate."

"Its okay, honey, just be patient, we will get home when we get home." She said trying to sooth the situation.

"I know but I like to be there when the boys get home, so they can tell us about their day. You're right I need to calm down. Let's see what's on the radio."

As Lee reached for the radio dial, Amanda reached up and grabbed his hand. "You keep your hands on the wheel, I will take care of the stress level and the radio."

Lee put his hand back on the steering wheel thinking Amanda was going to turn the radio on, but the next thing he felt was Amanda's hand on his crotch. Startled he looked at her. but all he heard was, "Eyes on the road Scarecrow."

In a high pitch voice he asked. "Amanda what has gotten into you today?"

Amanda answered as she unzipped his zipper and reached in and grabbed his cock, which she knew would be hard. "I told you this morning, I feel good and I want to show you how good I feel. Right now that's all that is in me, but I plan to change that momentarily. " She said as she undid her seatbelt and leaned over Lee and blew on the tip of his penis.

He groaned and tightened his hands on the steering wheel. Then he felt her engulf him and it was all he could do not to slam on the gas.

Amanda had an incredible mouth. Sucking and demanding one moment, then gentle and caressing the next. As her mouth was working him, she reached down with her right hand and cupped his balls. Squeezing them, she sucked his penis into her mouth and deep throated him as deep as she could go. She lifted her mouth off of him, then started licking and sucking on his balls.

He wanted to roll his eyes into the back of his head, but he couldn't, he had to focus on not crashing into the car in front of him.

Amanda was also using her hand to stroke him. She rotated between using her mouth on him and her hand. She could tell he was struggling to hold back. "Come on baby, come for me." Amanda said to him before taking his penis in her mouth again. That was it, he felt his release. He lowered his right hand down off the steering wheel and caressed Amanda's cheek, which caused her to let go of his penis. His semen squirted and landed on his shirt.

Luckily, The car was at a complete stop, so he closed his eyes, trying to catch his breath. Amanda went to the glove box and pulled out the box of wet wipes she kept there. She reached over and kissed his cheek as she wiped his shirt and penis.

When he calmed down, she reached to put him back in his pants, but he lowered his hand to stop her. He knew that he couldn't have her touch him, not now, he was extremely sensitive at this moment.

"So, is your stress level down now?"Amanda asked with a very satisfied smirk on her face.

Lee just looked at her, "Uh yeah. Of course, I don't think I even know my name right now. You sucked everything out of me, literally and figuratively." He said with a wink. Amanda just laughed at him, then reached for his right hand and started holding it.

Traffic started moving and they arrived home in just a few minutes.

"Uh Amanda, I'm going to run upstairs and change. I really don't want to explain about my shirt." He said as he opened Amanda's car door. He reached down and grabbed her hand to help her out of the car. He kissed her knuckles briefly before letting go. She reached and gave him a quick kiss on the lips. "That's fine sweetheart, I can start dinner."

Lee got upstairs and started pulling his clothes off. He couldn't get over Amanda today, but he wasn't going to complain, it was one of the best days of his life. After changing into a pair of sweats and a t-shirt he laid down on the bed. He closed his eyes just for a minute, to rest.

Forty-five minutes later, Amanda came upstairs to tell him dinner was ready. When she opened the door she saw him lying there and sat on the edge of the bed. She brushed the hair from the top of his head and placed a gentle kiss on his forehead. Then she reached up and turned the light off and left him to sleep. She whispered as she closed the door, "poor baby, he's all worn out."

THE END